Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyromancer Ascension

jungle lion, good?...
    Mar 2010
    Isla de luzón de filipinas

Re: Pyromancer Ascension

Hello SPAM

I've dropped the 4 Thought Scour long time ago because I felt they were the weakest part of the deck.
    They’re not. They fuel your PA and gives you a card. I’d pick Thought Scour over Faithless because with TS you are digging three as compared to FL’s two. And if you find yourself in a situation where you are just top decking (especially with an online PA), cards drawn from TS gets more valuable than FL’s. Do not worry about the cards being thrown by TS, you’ll be able to recycle them when Past in Flames reach your hand.

I replaced them with one Increasing Vengeance, two Faithless Looting and one more Desperate ravings.
    I have these in my deck when our meta were Twins, Scapeshifts, URW mid range and Birthing Pods. But when the meta shifed to Burn-Cruise base decks, I decided to add a Gifts the Ungiven and Lightning Bolts into the main deck and ousted 2 IVs, 3 DRs. Bolts are there to help me deal with their creatures (Thalia, Arbiter, Aven, Delver, YP, and Eidolon).

3 Empty the Warrens
    I agree with you. But right now I only have an ETW in my board, in-order for me to free some space for other sideboard slots.

Defense Grid and Blood Moon
    White-Red base decks definitely will have at least a couple of Wear/ Tear in their sideboard. I opted with Gigadrowse. Tapping all his lands at his EOT almost equates to win. Gigadrowse can also buy me some time by tapping his attacking creatures.

I keep feeling they're losing weight since more people are playing that pesky Eidolon of Rhetoric or Rule of law
    Right now, I have an Echoing Truth and 2 Void Snare to help me against non creature hates such as those.

Shatterstorm
    Yes. Totally a house against them. By the way, have you checked their SB slots (im referring to the recently worlds championships)? They have Wear/ Tears and a Hallowed Fountain. With this tweak, it improve our matches agaist random hate that our opponent usually brings. Hate like Rest in Peace, Cage, Relic of Progenitus, Rule of Law, Aethersworn Canonist etc. I like this update, I give it a shot and give you a feedback on this.

Anger of the Gods
    As of the moment, I have a set of Bolts in my main. And since UR Cruise is rampant, I am thinking of giving Pyroclasm a chance in my main deck.

Happy Holidays to all UR PA Players!
    TJB

http://deartiyopaeng.blogspot.com/ <---- (updated) MTG related blog. ^_^

TES: 102nd out of 2000 players at GP Kyoto 2015 (Legacy)

UR Storm: 37th of 950 players at GP Guangzhou 2016 (Modern)

Mar 2013
    Bury, Manchester, England

In case anyone was wondering where I'd gone with this; it got very dark.

Playing the Game: 28
    4 Lightning Bolt
    4 Serum Visions
    4 Sleight of Hand
    4 Izzet Charm
    4 Remand
    4 Electrolyze
    4 Dig Through Time

Winning the Game: 12
    4 Noxious Revival
    4 Manamorphose
    4 Pyromancer Ascension

Lands: 20
    3 Island
    1 Mountain
    4 Scalding Tarn
    4 Flooded Strand
    1 Arid Mesa
    2 Hallowed Fountain
    3 Steam Vents
    2 Shivan Reef

Sideboard
    1 Plains
    4 Path to Exile
    2 Anger of the Gods
    2 Wear / Tear
    2 Snapcaster Mage
    4 Young Pyromancer

Post board I get reeeeaaaaally slow and grindy, often just pulling in the Pyromancers, as their removal is entirely dead. I play entirely face-up in G1 so that they see I have zero Creatures or Rituals, so they know their removal is entirely dead, so the only thing 'Mancer dies to is Abrupt Decay, but that deck is generally bad right now, anyway. It's a big part of my anti-Storm plan, as we are a slower combo deck once they have Empty the Warrens, so being able to just make more Elementals than they have Goblins just to block the kill will often me you the extra turn I need to assemble my contraption, and then it functions as a win condition if I can't go off.

The quad Path are where the deck gets interesting. I become the best control deck in the format when I have an Ascension online, and I very much can just start Pathing my opponent's guy and then hitting my token with the copy to help me get the mana I need to play my much slower game. Snaps help once I slow down, as I can draw 2 copies of a Serum Visions and get my Ascension online instantly, and it also becomes nuts with Manamorphose. Cast Morphose, draw 2, add 4. Spend 4, add 4, draw two. Suddenly I have 2 additional mana (as I would), 3 cards in hand, and a Snapcaster Mage to play with. It's also not uncommon to just beat people to death in the usual 'Bolt -> Snap -> Bolt you' method other decks do, only my Bolts do 6. When I don't have Ascension, Snap helps me find it, or helps me control the game with removal and counters.

I think Wear / Tear is better than Void Snare and such, as you kill everything we care about so you can play the game. Void Snare means you only get a turn, so you have to find some seriously good action, or a kill onthat turn. With Wear / Tear you can just kill it and play on as normal, rather than having to burn your hand out on one turn. You can just start making Serum Visions -> Other stuff -> Go turns to sculpt a good kill, rather than walking into Decays or removal because you had no other option.
    Quote Originally Posted by useL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by twndomn View Post
    If you pay me or give me some benefits, I might consider writing reports.
    Can I pay you for not posting in this thread?
    The conspiracy goes deeper than you might think.

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjer View Post
    That's.... that's not how deckbuilding works.

Nov 2014
    Italy

Quote Originally Posted by paeng4983 View Post
    Hello SPAM

They’re not. They fuel your PA and gives you a card. I’d pick Thought Scour over Faithless because with TS you are digging three as compared to FL’s two. And if you find yourself in a situation where you are just top decking (especially with an online PA), cards drawn from TS gets more valuable than FL’s. Do not worry about the cards being thrown by TS, you’ll be able to recycle them when Past in Flames reach your hand.

I have these in my deck when our meta were Twins, Scapeshifts, URW mid range and Birthing Pods. But when the meta shifed to Burn-Cruise base decks, I decided to add a Gifts the Ungiven and Lightning Bolts into the main deck and ousted 2 IVs, 3 DRs. Bolts are there to help me deal with their creatures (Thalia, Arbiter, Aven, Delver, YP, and Eidolon).

I agree with you. But right now I only have an ETW in my board, in-order for me to free some space for other sideboard slots.

White-Red base decks definitely will have at least a couple of Wear/ Tear in their sideboard. I opted with Gigadrowse. Tapping all his lands at his EOT almost equates to win. Gigadrowse can also buy me some time by tapping his attacking creatures.

Right now, I have an Echoing Truth and 2 Void Snare to help me against non creature hates such as those.

Yes. Totally a house against them. By the way, have you checked their SB slots (im referring to the recently worlds championships)? They have Wear/ Tears and a Hallowed Fountain. With this tweak, it improve our matches agaist random hate that our opponent usually brings. Hate like Rest in Peace, Cage, Relic of Progenitus, Rule of Law, Aethersworn Canonist etc. I like this update, I give it a shot and give you a feedback on this.

As of the moment, I have a set of Bolts in my main. And since UR Cruise is rampant, I am thinking of giving Pyroclasm a chance in my main deck.

Happy Holidays to all UR PA Players!
    Went 5-4 at Gp Milan with storm.
    Sadly I had bad luck with some pairings, but I pretty much enjoyed the experience (it was my first GP).
    Anyway, I still have mixed opinnions about TS and FL. I'm actualy starting to see that they do deserves a role in the deck, but I also think that, sometimes, we need a "card filter" in our hand; just to get rid of lands or fetches when comboing. At the GP my sideboard was:
    1xTreasure cruise
    2xWear/Tear
    2xShatterstorm
    3xBolts
    1xDefense grid
    1xSwan song
    3xETW
    1xEco
    1xland W/U

In the main deck I had a Treasure Cruise, replacing the 4° desperate.
    To me the deck performed well, I just lost against random top decks and cards like slaughter game и.т.д... I faced a Pod player that simply won by resolving that card twice in two games.
    Maybe is just me, but I can't manage to wing against Pod post side. O well, I'll just keep on testing.
    Has anybody tested the world's championship list? Dose TC performs better than Desperate? I mean, the delve ability dose not look particulary appealing to me in this deck.
    I'll start testing two pyroclasm in side, because the UR match needs a cheap mas removal, and Anger is to much expensive.
    Last but not least, here some sweets I gathered at the GP. I felt like a child, a happy child. happy holidays to all!

P.s. the card that is harder to see is my fourth Entomb.

P.s.p.s: Yami, if I'm able to gather those cards, I'll actually give your list a try. Looks promising to me.

Edit. Paeng, don't you have problems with blu mana? I mean that a drawing red spell like desperate is pretty much mandatory for the deck in my opinion.
    Last edited by Spam; 12-19-2014 at 12:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by clavio View Post
    Brainstorm is easy to play

Mar 2013

A word of warning; Dig Through Time has been underperforming massively. I may cut a pair for the Snaps out of the board, freeing up some room there. They never trigger the Ascension anyway, so only having 2 isn't a big deal. There's also the chance of putting stuff like Stone Rain in the sideboard for the Shift or BG Match-up, but I'm not sure it's really needed. It would definitely be fun.

The card I was genuinely interested in was Sudden Shock. Killing the UR Delver decks seems really important for us, and Sudden Shock feels like it will help a tonne. Stops countermagic, and also stops hen getting tokens in response, or pumping Swiftspear out of range. Can be timed to mess with their burn-out plans so they go for the throat, and then you murder their Swiftspear leaving them short on damage and low on mana for countermagic. It's also reasonable as additional Bolts against Pod, putting us up to 14 1 or 2 mana removal Spells, 2 Snaps, and some sweepers.

jungle lion, good?...
    Mar 2010

I'll try to do a transformational thinggy.

4 Delver
    4 YP
    4 Monastery
    3 Lava Spike

^_^
    TJB

Mar 2013

You might be better off with 4 Twin, 4 Exarch, 2 Pestermite.

Nov 2014
    Italy

Quote Originally Posted by YamiJoey View Post
    You might be better off with 4 Twin, 4 Exarch, 2 Pestermite.
    I do agree with Yami, the Twin side is the best option since most people do expect goblins post side. Pyroclasm is omnipresent in this meta.

Mar 2013

Results based testing, yadda, yadda, but we had someone at a recent (ish) PTQ do it, and then did not do well. The meta's a little harsh towards fast combo at the moment, so they were up against the wall to begin with. Consider Dig Through Time builds if you are going for that, or possibly jam some in the sideboard. When you're going off, the only issue you might have with Dig is the second U source, so I'm not certain it's good enough, but with Twin variants it's obscene.

Mar 2013

Went 2-1 in a very poor turnout for Modern FNM yesterday. But it was Boxing Day so I can't say I expected much. The list I played:

Draw Spells: 28
    4 Gitaxian Probe
    4 Serum Visions
    4 Sleight of Hand
    4 Izzet Charm
    4 Manamorphose
    4 Remand
    4 Electrolyze

Other Spells: 12
    4 Lightning Bolt
    4 Pyromancer Ascension
    4 Noxious Revival

20 Lands

Sideboard
    1 Plains
    4 Path to Exile
    2 Sudden Shock
    2 Anger of the Gods
    2 Wear / Tear
    4 Young Pyromancer

Beat Affinity 2-0 when she simply failed to make a Signal Pest on T1, meaning my Remand was a significantly better card. In G2 I simply played around a Shrapnel Blast efficiently, Noxious Revival'd an Izzet Charm to the top of my deck, then Remanded my own Remand so that I could Izzet Charm it leaving her with just mana and no CiH. Then I poured some Izzet Charms down her throat.

Beat Shamanism 2-0 (Paired up. It was 6 people.) because Lightning Bolt is better than every Creature in their deck, and Electrolyze is a complete beating. He managed to make a really late combo of "Shuffle your Graveyard into your deck" + Auriok Replica(?) to kill my Ascension, leaving me on Lands and double Path to Exile. I topdecked an Ascension, Path'd all his guys, then drew a third Path. Because I am a very skilful Magic the Gathering player.

Lost to Scapeshift 1-2. He cast Scapeshift twice all day in the 8 games he played. I managed to get his Sakura Tribe-Elder with a Sudden Shock. Haha! That card is so bad in this matchup and I have no idea why it was even in my deck. Eventually he tried to Swan Song his own Izzet Charm, so I Remand his Izzet Charm. He Negates my Remand, and I Izzet Charm his Negate. Remand puts Izzet Charm back in his hand, I draw a card, Swan Song fizzles. I was quite happy with that stack. He then untapped, Looted with his Izzet Charm, and Snap-Bolted me at 3. I Noxious Revival the Bolt to the top of his deck. I then drew a Serum Visions. I have lethal next turn with a Young Pyromancer so long as I can deal with the Bolt. Visions nets me a Remand, then I scry a Remand to the top of my deck and a Land to the bottom. If I hit a third Remand in a row then he can't replay his Bolt. I did not.

Overall I was happy with how the deck played out. I think I may want to have something in the board against Scapeshift. It feels like a difficult match-up, but I have an 1-X record against Scapeshift in sanctioned Modern at this point, so maybe I'm evaluating things wrong overall. I did want to put a pair of Sowing Salts in the board. It may be cute, but it's good against UWR Control, Scapeshift, and the BGx decks. I also think I want to find room in the main deck for some Lightning Helixes. If I ever resolve a doubled Lightning Helix, the Bolt plan is completely out of the window. It may come in place of the Gitaxian Probes. They're worse against all of the very aggressive decks right now. I'm often paying way too much life to go off, and so my mana is more constricted, and needing 2 mana to actually combo out with the first Manamorphose can be a pain. Playing Helixes should buy me the turn I need to untap.

Nov 2014
    Italy

With the ban of Pod, Treasure and Dig, I do think that Modern will change a bit (hopefully so). Will this play to our favour or not, only time will tell, but I do think that our deck went Back to Basics:

Any thoughts?

Mar 2013

Best decks in the format:

BGx Midrange (Bad MU)
    Twin (Bad MU)
    Affinity (Coin flip)
    Burn (Suddenly, somehow, bad MU)

We are actually no longer faster than burn, due to them only ever being slightly slower than us, but having more consistency, and having access to a card that simply kills us on the spot for two mana.

This is where I like my Noxious Revival version. You are immune to discard, as everything is a redundant card, you have a good Affinity match-up, as you can race them with some hands, and the rest kill all of their guys, and you can actually just kill an Eidolon. I understand I am very much in the "To prove" camp here, but I would urge people to try it out. If you don't want to, you can always go for the traditional version, that loses to an Eidolon, but beats BGx. You do also have 4 maindecked Bolts, which helps in a tonne of MUs, though you no longer get to mise people with Instants + Pyromancer Ascension + Bolt to kill their Eidolon of Rhetoric the turn it comes down. (It's 4 Ascension, 4 Bolt, 4 Noxious Revival, 19 Lands, 1 Remand, and 28 1-mana cantrips, including Visions of Beyond.)

jungle lion, good?...
    Mar 2010

Hello there fellow UR Storm players!
    I am still with the deck after all these bannings.
    21 February, i participated in a small modern at my LGS.
    We had it four rounds and here are my MUs

Burn 2-0
    UW control-aggro 2-0
    Boogles Aura 2-1
    Boros 1-2

and 28 February, I played the deck again although we only had it 3rds because there were only 8 players.
    My MUs are as follows:

Abzan 2-0
    esper control 2-0
    UR YP 1-2

I'm still using my same list

4 tarn, 3 Flooded, 2 vents, 3 falls, 2 island, 1 H.fountain and a mountain,

4 D.ritual, 4 P.ritual, 4 manamorphose

4 probe, 4 serum, 4 sleight, 4 thought scour, 1 gifts the ungiven

2 grapeshot, 2 PiF, 3 goblin electromancer, 4 P.ascension, 4 L.bolts

SB
    2 Leyline sanctity, 2 torpor orb, 2 spellskite, 3 wear / tear 1 ETW, 3 gigadrowse, 2 void snare
    Last edited by paeng4983; 03-01-2015 at 09:27 PM.
    TJB

Nov 2014
    Italy

Nice result. What are your thoughts about the main board Gifts and the 2 leylines in your SB? Currently my meta is dominated by Burn and Abzan, and I don't have much space to manoeuvre.
    While main board bolts are actually awesome against burn, but I feel that it is only luck that make us win against them. It all depends on how many Eidolons they see.

jungle lion, good?...
    Mar 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Nice result. What are your thoughts about the main board Gifts and the 2 leylines in your SB? Currently my meta is dominated by Burn and Abzan, and I don't have much space to manoeuvre.
    While main board bolts are actually awesome against burn, but I feel that it is only luck that make us win against them. It all depends on how many Eidolons they see.
    @SPAM
    It was the time when Eidolon of the Great Rebel came to modern, GW hatebears and Zoo were on the rise when I decided to cut Increasing Vengence, Faithless Looting, Desperate Ravings, Peer Through Depths and lessen a Past in Flames for Lightning Bolts, fourth copy of Thought Scour and Gifts the Ungiven. I did the changes because those decks deal damage so fast and a handful of their creatures are nuisance in our playing style. Bolts in order for me to deal with pesky creatures. To name a few: Thalia, Teeg, Delvers, Aethersworn, Eidolon, Aven, YP, Nacatl, Pestermite, Pod creatures. Also, Lightning Bolt helps Grapeshot in a way that it acts as an alternate win-con as the game progresses.

Taking out that much cantrips means my deck losses its digging power. So I need to look for a replacement that will help me cover for their lost. Something powerful enough that can affect my hand and graveyard. In the early process, I tried Treasure Cruise, Telling time, Dig Through Time, Steam Augury, Perilous Research, Uncovered Clues and Gifts the Ungiven. Gifts really provide the steam needed by the deck. Searching for four cards at the end of your opponent’s turn gives you a higher win rate.

I am still sticking with 2 Leyline of Sanctity because burn decks are still rampant here. Always save your bolts for eidolon. Grapeshot can handle Goblin Guide. Pay four life points if Vexing Devil comes down in his first two turns.

As for Abzan, these guys packed Abrupt Decays. In this match up, I value our goblin goblin more than the red enchantment.

Cheers!
    -Paeng
    TJB

Nov 2014
    Italy

@paeng4983

Well, since I wanted to reply in a sensible maner, instead of just discussing about nothing, I basicly pick up your list (with some minor changes) and tried it out.
    Yesterday I had a small tournament in my local shop and I ended up making top 8 with some realy good wins and some terrible loss. However, the result was really good.

So, let me start with the list.

7 fetches , 2 vents, 3 Shivan, 3 island, 1 Mountain

4 D.ritual, 4 P.ritual, 4 Manamorphose

4 Probe, 4 Serum, 4 Sleight, 1 Gifts the Ungiven, 3 Desperate ravings

2 Grapeshot, 2 PiF, 4 Goblin Electromancer, 4 P.Ascension, 4 L.Bolts

SB
    3 Leyline of Sanctity, 1 Defense Grid, 3 Shatter Storm, 3 Blood Moon, 3 ETW, 1 Echoing Truth , 1 Void Snare

Round one: UR Twin 0-2

So basically my deck died in both games all alone. I was able to cast Pyromancer ascension both times and charge it, but both times I lost by drawing only lands..Nothing to say here, just that the match is hard but not impossible.

+ 3 ETW; 1 Eco; 1 Grid
    - 4 Bolts; 1 Gift

Round two: Abzan 2-0

Well, well, here's the bad one. My opponent (a good friend of mine) is extremely happy to see me.
    -If I win the dice roll there's no way to win this for Storm, you know that right?-
    -Usually goes that way, yes.-
    Roll...
    Roll...
    He wins:
    -Well I guess it's all the more easy for me!-
    Except it's not.
    Game one I basically crush him by killing his Scavenging ooze with Bolt and playing around his discard spells with Visions. Death by many spells at turn five.

Game two starts really badly with a mull to five. At seven I had no land, at six no lands, at five no lands, but I had Leyline and Blood Moon. ( to be exact 2 Serum; 1 Leyline; 1 Sleight; 1 Moon)
    Since it can only go worst from there I decided to keep, and it was glorious.
    He did not expect the leyline and I did not expect to draw a land, but sometimes thing just goes well to you. The game went on and I was also able to cast Blood Moon killing his deck.
    Isn't moder such a fun and INTERACTIVE format!? I felt a bit guilty for it.

+ 3 ETW; 3 Leyline; 3 Blood Moon
    - 4 Probes; 1 Gift; 4 Bolts

Round three: Abzan 2-0

-Hello there my Storm friend, are you aware of your chances of victory if I win the dice roll?-
    -Yeah, what ever.-
    Roll...
    Roll...
    He wins.
    Round one basically goes like the other one. Again, playing well your Serums makes a Huge difference. Death by many bolts)
    Round two I kept an awesome hand at seven with Blood Moon that got discarded, this saved my ascension and allowed me to kill him at turn three.
    Blood Moon is so good even when it doesn't enter the battle field.

Round four: Temur Moons 2-0

Control with Goyfs? Hell yeah, this is going to be painful!
    Turns out that, by winning the dice roll, there's nothing he can do to stop me. Death by many spells on turn four with Ascension.
    Round two he must down to six and opens the game with a Breeding Pool taped. I probe his hand and saw: 2 Spell Snare, 1 Bolt and 2 Island.
    I had: 1 Goblin, 2 Ascension, 2 Fetches, 2 Visions and a Sleight (thanks to probe).
    The game basically ended when I was able to resolve my Ascension and kill him with no rush, since he started to 3 lands for to long.

+ 3 ETW; 1 Defense grid
    - 4 Bolts

Round Five: Draw

Since we're both in top 8 there's no reason to play this one (Spoiler Alert. This guy played Burn, which kicked me out from the final.

+ 1 Beer
    - Getting home early

Top 8!

Round one: The Rock. 2-0

Oh boy, this was hard. Game one he basically destroyed my hand with discard spells, but didn't cast a creature until turn 6. This gave me the time to rebuild my hand and kill him with a bolt! Actually, I also had three active ascension on the ground. Silly me.
    Round two: Leyline plus Moon = GG

Round 2 Burn 0-2

My adventure ended here. He had the highest rating and gave me not enough time to combo off.
    Game two. I did not find a Leyline. So I lost again.

+ 3 Leyline; 1 Eco; 1 Void
    - 4 Probe; 1 Gift.

In the end:
    - Bolts made my day. I've never, ever, regret seeing them.
    - Gift is a nice addition, the few time I drew it felt awesome.
    - Ravings is, in my opinion, mandatory. I can't really count how many turn three games I've won by just casting Goblin, Ritual, Manamorphose, Ravings and Ravings from the graveyard. The random discard is rarely an issue.
    - 3 Leyline were actually pretty good. I feel there's no need for the forth one, but two are probably not enough for my taste.
    - 3 Blood Moon is still the best card against Abzan, not only because it will kill their deck, but they will always discard it, leaving our ascension/Goblin/spell we need in and.
    - Man, I really like to trow goblins at people.
    - Need to test more against burn.

Thanks for reading. Next week I'll be still riding the storm, but with TES! It's legacy week!

Mar 2013

You boarded Gifts out in almost every match.

Nov 2014
    Italy

Yes, you're right. However, my primary goal was to keep consistency intact. It's fair to say that Gifts, in the end, isn't necessary to win, but gives us an extra bust that we might need in game one.

Edit:
    Thinking back on my sideboard choices, I probably should have kept Gifts more often. Siding in all that cards made me extremely greedy in terms of space.

Mar 2013

I think I intended to analyse that statement, but just sort of posted it.

Is there a chance that Gifts is a G1 card, and is just significantly worse in G2?

Nov 2014
    Italy

It really depends on how much we plan to use the graveyard in G2. Gifts is all the more strong if we plan to win through PIF, but turns incredibly bad against any sort of hate that targets our graveyard or our deck from there (Surgical).

Since post board I tend to dodge this, I prefer to put Gifts in the back for more goblins and try to naturally draw a Past in Flames.

jungle lion, good?...
    Mar 2010

Never take out gifts. it is our best weapon out there next to PA and Goblin.

I participated again at my LGS here.
    My MUs were:

Dredge 2-0
    Mono G aggro 2-0
    GW hatebears 2-1
    Abzan 2-0

I won a Windswept Heath KTK.

I am still with the same 75.

--------------------------------
    22 March 2015
    1:18pm

One week after, I played the same 75 again in another LGS here in Manila.
    I went 4-0. My MUs were:

Abzan 2-0
    UG Infect 2-1
    Dredge 2-1
    Zoo 2-1

------------- 0 --------------------------

22 March
    11:50pm
    Spent my sunday afternoon playing at another LGS.
    Gw hatebears win
    Abzan loss
    Mono b control win
    Abzan win

We have a gpt Chiba this coming sunday. If i am not able to assemble urw mentor deck, most probably i am still with this.

*Did not bother to create a new post for this since i am the last one. i just included it here.*
    Last edited by paeng4983; 03-22-2015 at 11:31 AM.
    TJB

Thread Information