Hello SPAM

I've dropped the 4 Thought Scour long time ago because I felt they were the weakest part of the deck.
They’re not. They fuel your PA and gives you a card. I’d pick Thought Scour over Faithless because with TS you are digging three as compared to FL’s two. And if you find yourself in a situation where you are just top decking (especially with an online PA), cards drawn from TS gets more valuable than FL’s. Do not worry about the cards being thrown by TS, you’ll be able to recycle them when Past in Flames reach your hand.

I replaced them with one Increasing Vengeance, two Faithless Looting and one more Desperate ravings.
I have these in my deck when our meta were Twins, Scapeshifts, URW mid range and Birthing Pods. But when the meta shifed to Burn-Cruise base decks, I decided to add a Gifts the Ungiven and Lightning Bolts into the main deck and ousted 2 IVs, 3 DRs. Bolts are there to help me deal with their creatures (Thalia, Arbiter, Aven, Delver, YP, and Eidolon).

3 Empty the Warrens
I agree with you. But right now I only have an ETW in my board, in-order for me to free some space for other sideboard slots.

Defense Grid and Blood Moon
White-Red base decks definitely will have at least a couple of Wear/ Tear in their sideboard. I opted with Gigadrowse. Tapping all his lands at his EOT almost equates to win. Gigadrowse can also buy me some time by tapping his attacking creatures.

I keep feeling they're losing weight since more people are playing that pesky Eidolon of Rhetoric or Rule of law
Right now, I have an Echoing Truth and 2 Void Snare to help me against non creature hates such as those.

Shatterstorm
Yes. Totally a house against them. By the way, have you checked their SB slots (im referring to the recently worlds championships)? They have Wear/ Tears and a Hallowed Fountain. With this tweak, it improve our matches agaist random hate that our opponent usually brings. Hate like Rest in Peace, Cage, Relic of Progenitus, Rule of Law, Aethersworn Canonist etc. I like this update, I give it a shot and give you a feedback on this.

Anger of the Gods
As of the moment, I have a set of Bolts in my main. And since UR Cruise is rampant, I am thinking of giving Pyroclasm a chance in my main deck.

Happy Holidays to all UR PA Players!