Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy View Post
I think this is probably a decent plan, but one issue is if they E.Tutor for the Helm, then you try to grind it away, they can activate Top to move the helm down to the 3rd card to save the Helm, or even activate the Top's second ability to get the Helm into their hand.

The guy I was playing did admit that he had some pretty sketchy hands when I played the blood moon or Revoker on Top but still managed to win 5 of 6 games, all using RIP/Helm.

I think Chalice of the Void on 2 may actually be a good sideboard addition. It only counters revoker and painter in our deck, but those can still come in via welder. It will counter RIP, Counterbalance, and Snapcaster in this particular matchup.
You should bring in Revokers and name Top first, Second name Helm. There top is better then ours, and shutting that down is priority number one. Priority number two is not letting them stick a counterbalance. It's still a grind but cutting them off of Top + keeping counterbalance off the table should get you where you need to go.

Edit: Also Miracles has such a slow clock. Put the pressure on them, and make them respond to you. Imperial Recruiter means that Terminus is a speed bump not removal vs us. One strategy is to Recruit more Recruiters, meaning that there Terminus is going to be weak. Recruiter is not much of a body... but he can get the job done if left unchecked.