Results 5,101 to 5,102 of 5102

Thread: [Primer/Deck] Pox

Bald. Bearded. Moderator.
    Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Re: [Primer/Deck] Pox

Quote Originally Posted by kombatkiwi View Post
    List looks pretty solid, not trying too much fancy stuff
    - Kind of surprised the 2BB Liliana is good enough but I guess the +1 is a pretty solid wincon and it helps you get the bonus from Triumph more consistently
    - Personally I would only play 1 Nether spirit but it probably doesn't matter too much and you have so many cling to make sure you don't double up on it
    - Cling is a really good card for the deck but I'm kind of surprised to see all 4, I guess the opportunity cost is pretty low because it's so easy to cycle
    - idk if Bitterblossom is the right effect for that slot, a lot of pw to protect in this build so it has a bit more utility for blocking but I think I prefer to see ensnaring bridge there
    - Zero ritual kind of interesting but totally reasonable
    Bitterblossom is basically 'free', life-wise, with 4x Cling to Dust. Bitterblossom doesn't conflict with Ensnaring Bridge at all, you just attack before playing your last card; you could conceivably play both, not one or the other. I've done it a few times, I'm a huge fan of both Bitterblossom and Bridge in Pox.
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Darth Poxious

Mar 2010
    Chicago, IL

Re: [Primer/Deck] Pox

Bitter Bridge combo ^_^. I like the list and am definitely bringing in Sedgemoor Witch as she feels like the direct upgrade to Ophiomancer.
    One Liliana to rule them all. One Pox to find them. Smallpox to bring them all into the Sinkhole Wasteland!

Thread Information