I've been messing around a lot with G/B decks lately, mostly in terms of Nic Fit, Maverick, and Rock. Coming across the Veteran Explorer/Cabal Therapy synergy I couldn't help but be reminded of old Extended with Sakura Tribe Elder + Death Cloud. Call me crazy, but is Veteran Explorer in a pox shell worth developing? I say this because one of the easiest ways for an opponent to crawl back into a game against pox is to topdeck out of it. With Explorer conveniently digging out lots of extra lands, doesn't that make Pernicious Deed a lot more powerful? This is just an experiment, a point for discussion mind you. I'm not saying this is actually good, nor do I think I will actually attempt this. Nic Fit is much better at utilizing more lands for bigger bombs. It's just an idea, and possibly a bad one because mana denial is key to a Pox strategy.

4x Veteran Explorer
3x Bloodghast

4x Cabal Therapy
2x Thoughtseize
4x Hymn to Tourach
4x Smallpox
1x Pox
3x Abrupt Decay
2x Collective Brutality
3x Pernicious Deed
3x Liliana of the Veil
1x Garruk Relentless
1x Life from the Loam
1x Sylvan Library

4x Verdant Catacombs
2x Bloodstained Mire
2x Windswept Heath
1x Bayou
4x Swamp
3x Forest
1x Cabal Pit
4x Wasteland
1x Mishra's Factory
2x Urborg

Very rough list. Explorer ramps opponents into lands, but most players don't play more than 2-3 basics. Smallpox, Cabal Therapy, and Pox help to trigger explorer and get extra lands for us. Therapy and Hymn should make opposing plays fairly unimportant, and anything small that gets onto the field should get cleaned up with Deed/Brutality/Decay.

Interested to see what people think of the concept...I really wanted to include Death Cloud but I think Pox is just the straight-faced version of Death Cloud in Legacy.