Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
Lol, you waited 3 months for this. I was wrong about Tabernacle. About Force though, SCG currently has Force at $80 NM, not $100, so the difference between ebay and Force seems to be about where it was before SCG raised FoW to $100, no?
I didn't wait 3 months for this, the thread was bumped and I looked back and see what happened since the prices changed. I mean fundamentally you were saying SCG (and other large retailers) set prices and the market follows and I was saying the market sets prices, it's an interesting argument and also the source of roughly 90% of bitching about prices on these forums so I figured it was worth looking back into. The fact that SCG had to back down pricing on FoW shows that DON'T set the value of cards right? I mean even at $80 they seem to be pretty flush with Forces right now. FoW was roughly $65 on Ebay when this thread started, so it hasn't really moved (I mean it may have creeped up a % or 2 average, but so did every staple card in 3 months time regardless of retailer pricing).