Went 3-1-1 in a 5 round local tournament. Maindeck is the same, with 2 Murderous Rider as the big change. Sideboard has 3 Leyline of the Void and a Helm of Obedience, giving me another way to kill an opponent other than creature damage (Kaya ultimate is the other way to kill someone without attacking).

Round 1. 4 color Leovold Terminus Entreat (lol, I have no idea on the name). Lose 2-1
Game 1. I think I lost to Oko and Jace.
Game 2. He has an Oko out but I have 4 Lingering Souls and a Jitte that enough damage.
Game 3. He was stuck on 2 lands so I tried to vindicate a land and he Veil of Summer. Boo. In hindsight I should have cast Liliana of the Veil or Stoneforge Mystic. I was too worried about him getting to 3 mana for an Oko.

Round 2. BG Depths. Win 2-1
Game 1. I should have played out 1 of my 2 wastelands early. Got punished by thoughtseize and Hexmage/depths.
Game 2. He goes for the 20/20. I have the Plowshares. Batterskull cleans things up
Game 3. I had needle on hexmage. He has the stage combo and could have done it main. He should have IMHO. I had cards (4) in hand and a Dark Confidant. If he doesn't put me to the test (I didn't have Plow/Karakas/Humility in hand at the time), I will eventually get out of it. I kill him with Humility and Lingering Souls.

Round 3. Apple Jacks (Orcish Lumberjack with Loam, Knight of the Reliquary, 5 mana Titania I think, the 5/3 creature). Win 2-0
Game 1. I had a turn 1 Bob with help from a Chrome MOx. He has a turn 1 Lumberjack. I have a turn 2 Liliana, the Last Hope to kill Lumber jack. I had a turn 3 Liliana of the Veil. GG.
Game 2. I have too much removal. End of game I had Hope at 7 counters, a Bob, Lingering Souls, Batterskull, SOFI, Mystic. etc.

Round 4. Grixis Delver. Win 2-0
game 1. He's mana flooded.
Game 2. I have Angler creating a lot of pressure. He has a Bitterblossom out. But I have the Plague Engineer to clear the way for the win.

Round 5. ID. I'm the 6th seed after 5 rounds and we all split and go home.

Hero kill count. 0. Didn't see her today. Angler was great, I cut down to 1 because I needed the room for another Murderous Rider to deal with Walkers, namely Oko. Liliana the Last Hope was amazing killing Lumberjack, Young Pyromancer, Faerie tokens etc. Sideboard cards, I only really saw Humility and Zealous Persecution doing much.