View Poll Results: How would you feel if Wizards abolished the Reserved List?

Voters
231. You may not vote on this poll
  • Positively, and suspect my opinion is the majority.

179 77.49%
  • Negatively, and suspect my opinion is the majority.

14 6.06%
  • Positively, and suspect my opinion is the minority.

9 3.90%
  • Negatively, and suspect my opinion is the minority.

15 6.49%
  • Indifferent, and suspect my opinion is the majority.

5 2.16%
  • Indifferent, and suspect my opinion is the minority.

9 3.90%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Poll: Reserved List

(' ' '\( 0 ,o)/''')
    May 2004
    Northern Virginia

Re: Poll: Reserved List

Quote Originally Posted by Kjell View Post
    It isn't a mindblowing concept. It's a fairly simple evolution of the lhurgoyf effect. Mythics overwhelmingly have a feel to them that makes people perk up and take a closer look out of awe. Dictating who can win or lose, gaining tremendous amounts of life, becoming absolutely enormous Tarmogoyf is much too subtle to be a good mythic. Contrast it with Lord of Extinction, which just straight up counts all cards in every graveyard and becomes enormous due to it.

Dark Confidant's ability is only rare-worthy, as evidenced by Dark Tutelage which does the same thing only as an enchantment. Duskmantle Seer triggers for all players and can win just like that through its own ability by automatically and for no mana causing opponents to lose life. It wouldn't surprise me if its effects on limited had something to do with it as well.
    Dark Confidant is not very good in limited.
    For my confessions, they burned me with fire/
    And found I was for endurance made

Apr 2007
    Leicester, UK

Re: Poll: Reserved List

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post
    Magic cards are not bonds. If you're buying a card because of what you think you can sell it for later and not because of what it's worth to you, then fuck you, I hope you get hosed.
    Personally I find the game far to expensive unless I play "Magic the Stock Market" at the same time as playing "Magic The Gathering". Sure I could just waste money on cards but I would rather waste it on toys for my daughter. Magic is very expensive and while some players may have enough disposable income that is not true of all. I purchased my friends collection for $1000, sold 75% of it for $1200 and still have another $300 of stuff in my trade folder. I also got 2 Sorin LOI for free by buying 4 Deck Duels and selling off the rest of the cards.
    My Legacy Decks of choice: Pox, Miracles, D&T or Lands.
    Online Trading Reference Checker

Thread Information