Page 107 of 118 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2358

Thread: [Deck] Aluren

Re: [Deck] Aluren

Hallo fellow Aluren players :) Just wanted to show you my aluren deck and realy could need osme oppinion son sideboard :)
    We soon have a nice tournament here and I think ther will be kind amany combo (ANT, Show&Tell, Reanimate, TurboDepths mby bomberman also much different delver builds ^^ y we got a realllly nice meta here, with kinda every deck you can imagen ^^)

Most duals are FWB with blackboarderd sleeves :P no FBB is just too much ^^
    Typical mana base I think :)

4 Aluren isgned by April Lee and 2 Library

Only birds is not shiny ^^

Maybe 4th abrupt in SB ? the one off thalia seams sooo lost :(
    Please help with ideas :)

Greetings from Europe , so sry for english :P

Quote Originally Posted by FFreak View Post
    Hallo fellow Aluren players :) Just wanted to show you my aluren deck and realy could need osme oppinion son sideboard :)
    We soon have a nice tournament here and I think ther will be kind amany combo (ANT, Show&Tell, Reanimate, TurboDepths mby bomberman also much different delver builds ^^ y we got a realllly nice meta here, with kinda every deck you can imagen ^^)

Most duals are FWB with blackboarderd sleeves :P no FBB is just too much ^^
    Typical mana base I think :)

4 Aluren isgned by April Lee and 2 Library

Only birds is not shiny ^^

Maybe 4th abrupt in SB ? the one off thalia seams sooo lost :(
    Please help with ideas :)

Greetings from Europe , so sry for english :P

I like your build. When I think about your meta, I would definitely add one Edict SB. Usually 4th Decay is a little bit overkill and Edict can often be as much good and even better sometimes. I am not sure about Null Rod - it helps against storm, I agree, but with the reclamation sage it is little bit similar (especially against DnT) - I would consider adding something else, maybe second Carpet against Delver..

Thalia is my ethernal question :) thinking of Flusterstorm these days...
    these are my first ideas...

Quote Originally Posted by fapsik View Post
    I like your build. When I think about your meta, I would definitely add one Edict SB. Usually 4th Decay is a little bit overkill and Edict can often be as much good and even better sometimes. I am not sure about Null Rod - it helps against storm, I agree, but with the reclamation sage it is little bit similar (especially against DnT) - I would consider adding something else, maybe second Carpet against Delver..

Ok 1 edict is fine :) Carpet 2 is also good idead.
    And I also thought about adding flustertsorm instead of thalia. Both as a one off is bad to find ^^ but could healp.
    What you think about a surgical ?
    Like old Jund back in days, discard and surgical ? ;)

And what to cut for an edict ?
    containment p`.?

And what to cut for an edict ?
    containment p`.?
    I would probably cut Null Rod, because Priest is very for in my experience. I think 3 decays, discard and RecSage are enough to fight Jitte.

Btw, I replied to your PM...

Ok 1 edict is fine :) Carpet 2 is also good idead.
    And I also thought about adding flustertsorm instead of thalia. Both as a one off is bad to find ^^ but could healp.
    What you think about a surgical ?
    Like old Jund back in days, discard and surgical ? ;)
    Graveyard hate is always a choice of preference. I can see arguments fpr Extraction, Macabre, Leyline or Spellbomb...i would stay by two pieces, but the concrete cards are up to you :)

-Null Rod +Thalia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duress - mainly agains combo
    Thalia - combo, some midrange, and its a nice clock
    RecSage - Artifact / Ench hate mid combo
    2 Diabolic Edict - SnT, Reanimate, good removal mby delver or decks with less cretaure count
    2 Fatal Push . against fair decks
    Garruk Rel. - against grindy control things :)
    2 Carpet of flowers - delver and things were we need faster combo / daze
    containment p. - we play W so lets use it :)
    Orzhov Pontiff and Toxic - good mass removal / TNN
    2 Faerie macabre - just tooo good against grave, I like it. But I also like to play Tormods like cartesian does.
    Last slot ?
    I would say fluster storm :)

oppinions ?

Duress - mainly agains combo
    Thalia - combo, some midrange, and its a nice clock
    RecSage - Artifact / Ench hate mid combo
    2 Diabolic Edict - SnT, Reanimate, good removal mby delver or decks with less cretaure count
    2 Fatal Push . against fair decks
    Garruk Rel. - against grindy control things :)
    2 Carpet of flowers - delver and things were we need faster combo / daze
    containment p. - we play W so lets use it :)
    Orzhov Pontiff and Toxic - good mass removal / TNN
    2 Faerie macabre - just tooo good against grave, I like it. But I also like to play Tormods like cartesian does.
    Last slot ?
    I would say fluster storm :)

oppinions ?
    Yes, that is how I think of it...Flusterstorm can be very good and I would definitely try it. Or second Thalia?

Feb 2017
    Kassel, Germany

Yes, that is how I think of it...Flusterstorm can be very good and I would definitely try it. Or second Thalia?
    Earlier in the Shardless BUG era some players tended to play a mini white splash with a Scrubland for Meddling Mage in the Sideboard. We probably need more green Mana so we can use Savannah instead, but what do you think, does this make sense as a way to fight combo decks? I mean it is a 2/2 beater and you can disrupt the opponent some turns and in opposite to discards spells or Flusterstorm you can pitch it with Force and Cascade into it. Another good way to fight more Combo is Vendilion Clique.

So just writting a lil bit about the tournament ^^

Ok at first it was just easy ^^ won 1-0 against belcher and 2-0 against ********.
    No problem with discard and so on.

After that I went against our (ultimate lucky) turbo depths player ... you can imagine how it went.

Got discard round 1 on the draw and on the play but he always drew the combo ... and also he always got something to tutor up the protection land ^^

Ok after that I made the only mistake against DnT. Won first round, lost 2nd (because I havent decayed the jitte on my turn :( ) and game 3 I hab a nice hand and drew my first blue land ( I looked at my bib) on turn 25 .... :)

I got mad and dropped the lkast round ^^ would had been easy top 8 :P

Sooo about the SB in general: It was great ^^ and I thkn Thalia is bette rthan flusterstorm , just because storm can discard mid combo and if we get a Thalia round 2 ts kinda win :)

@those who play cabal therapy: I rarely see gitaxian probe in lists. Why is that? I prefer it over sylvan library for example, which I find slow. It allows faster starts, especially after mulligan. It gives info on potential counters or removal to expect + great interaction with cabal therapy. It represents extra blue cards to feed sideboard FOW's. Am I missing something ?
    Last edited by Moneymakermich; 11-25-2017 at 04:21 AM.

Vatija Mlohavich
    May 2010
    Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Moneymakermich View Post
    @those who play cabal therapy: I rarely see gitaxian probe in lists. Why is that? I prefer it over sylvan library for example, which I find slow. It allows faster starts, especially after mulligan. It gives info on potential counters or removal to expect + great interaction with cabal therapy. It represents extra blue cards to feed sideboard FOW's. Am I missing something ?
    I'd rather have active Library on turns 3+ than draw useless probes. It helps you dig 3 cards deep every turn. Probe is 1 off best case scenario
    PTT (Formerly of MTT) - We make Champion

https://imgur.com/gallery/vq521

Been only this variant of the deck for a few months now with some tweaks here and there. Loving it so much with the current grindy meta.
    Wish there were more resources on the deck though, other than looking at top eights and what not. I'm lucky I have a local who has played the deck to death who I can get information from.

Quote Originally Posted by SeveredAffect View Post
    https://imgur.com/gallery/vq521

Been only this variant of the deck for a few months now with some tweaks here and there. Loving it so much with the current grindy meta.
    Wish there were more resources on the deck though, other than looking at top eights and what not. I'm lucky I have a local who has played the deck to death who I can get information from.
    4 fow 4 decay that is greedy ;-)

I like the list but would add the 4th aluren, probably in the place of a trophy mage or jace.

Looks like I missed an update to my list, recently shaved an abrupt for a coiling Oracle actually. With how grindy the meta is currently, having just three aluren has been working great. Then against combo you still have the potential to just go off quickly. And having the oracle when you resolve aluren and start digging with harpy is great so you can cast brainstorm and ponders off from the lands you flip, to dig deeper.

So how does BUG Aluren deal with Mirran Crusader? Plan on playing tonight and there is at least 2 DnT players that I know of.

Toxic Deluge / Virtue's Ruin

Quote Originally Posted by Cartesian View Post
    Toxic Deluge / Virtue's Ruin
    Much thanks. I knew about Deluge but did not know about Ruin.

Hi,

What is the best choice beetween 4C aluren (same version as FFreak) or BUG Aluren when the meta game is Eldrazi, Moon deck, delver Deck? and some others deck for sure.

I have a trial this Sunday and an other tornament next week.

Thanks.

Thread Information