Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SCD] Blood Scrivener

Apr 2009
    Sweden, Trelleborg

Re: [SCD] Blood Scrivener

Quote Originally Posted by TsumiBand View Post
    Well sure, but you talked about taking a 4 card hand like it was a good thing. Why would I ever mull to 4 to draw the 3 cards over three turns and pay 3 life for them to boot?

I mean I get that it rewards playing in Hellbent mode, but there are really precious few decks that want to get to that point. And those that do maybe don't want to have to cast a 2/1 and hope that it sticks long enough to matter a damn.
    We dont live in a perfect world where we never ever have to mulligan as the deck never gets a bad draw. Having 8 bob makes mulligans less dangerous.

"Foil is as good as FoW, right?"

Feb 2013

Quote Originally Posted by apple713 View Post
    What deck or archetype can this card be used in and why? I see this card being used in a very aggro heavy deck with little to no control elements. Creatures like Gatekeeper and shriek maw that double as creature kill so you dont have to hold them in your hand if you dont have targets. Possibly something with phyrexian obliterator or abyssal persecutor. Id imagine he works well with liliana of the veil as well.
    Pox-less Pox, using only Smallpox and Liliana of the Veil.
    The Gate. The deck you guys are thinking of is The Gate.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdematt View Post
    I'd Sundering Titan the living shit out of you, even if I didn't win the game, I got to throw away 75% of the fun, and claim the last 25% as my own.
    Legacy: High Tide(WIP)

Force of Will is my bitch
    Sep 2004
    South Florida

Rizso, I bet this card is perfectly awful at recouping a mulligan hand. The condition is just really hard to manage. And unlike Confidant, this guy can be ignored by your opponent until you get to an empty hand. It does nothing while you piddle around trying to lose your hand. While a Confidant has to be killed on the spot. It's just a gigantic difference. This card must have a specialty deck for it. If it turns out to not be stellar in that role, it is crap. My bet is on crap.
    "Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
    "Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed often and for the same reason."
    "Governing is too important to be left to people as silly as politicians."
    "Politicians were mostly people who'd had too little morals and ethics to stay lawyers."

get outta here, humanity.
    Jun 2009
    Butugychag

Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    If it turns out to not be stellar in that role, it is crap. My bet is on crap.
    Closer to "meeeeeh".

Bald. Bearded. Moderator.
    Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by imnotbrown View Post
    The Gate. The deck you guys are thinking of is The Gate.
    THANKS! I couldn't remember the darn name...
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Thread Information