Thread: Changes to Planeswalkers, Legendary, & even the way lands are played...

Dec 2011
    USA

Changes to Planeswalkers, Legendary, & even the way lands are played...

...and sideboarding & indestructible & Unblockable:
    http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazin...y/feature/248f

Planeswalkers will now stay in play unless YOU control more than 1 of the same, no longer based on the battlefield as a whole. Also you may play a new one, and decide which one to keep.

Same for Legendaries.

Lands must be stated what/how played after the normal land for the turn, also implications of stuff about M14 cards & lands.

Indestructible & Unblockable notes as well, though it, at the moment, I can't think of anything that will change, at least on a major impact, but of course there's minor stuff.

edit: Nevermind, someone already made a thread about the changes, just post there accordingly, feel free to "kill the post" mods, sorry for the red tape.
    Primary legacy deck High Tide primer

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Re: Changes to Planeswalkers, Legendary, & even the way lands are played...

Even though we already have another thread ill say it here. I hate this rule. The SB rule is even worse imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Dec 2011
    USA

Re: Changes to Planeswalkers, Legendary, & even the way lands are played...

Yea I see that now, if the mod's want to close the thread it's fine, there's no reason for 2 of em.

Aside from that, I actually lean more toward liking the rule, it's just that we've been used to the "Legendary rule" as is, for what, 20 years basically at this point. Also the sideboarding thing is, interesting, Personally I think based on the math, most people will keep their deck at 60 after sideboarding but, it's still intereseting.
    Primary legacy deck High Tide primer

Thread Information