Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Is Survival safe to unban now?

Cobra Kai Sensie
    Oct 2004

Re: Is Survival safe to unban now?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    I finished reading this entire thread and found one thing: Some people still love Survival and would like to see it on Legacy again. Some other people disagree, but would be fine if it was unbanned. And others simply would hate seeing Vengevines again.

But NO ONE HERE advocates to keep Show and Tell in this format.
    Jesus Christ, go jump in a fire. Maybe it's because people who cry about S&T will do so at literally every opportunity exemplified by the number of times it gets mentioned in a thread about Survival that has roughly nothing in common with S&T.

Meanwhile people who don't complain about it have no reason to talk about it in a thread that isn't supposed to have anything to do with S&T.
    big links in sigs are obnoxious -PR

Don't disrespect my dojo dude...

Sweep the leg!

Jul 2010
    Plano, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    I finished reading this entire thread and found one thing: Some people still love Survival and would like to see it on Legacy again. Some other people disagree, but would be fine if it was unbanned. And others simply would hate seeing Vengevines again.

But NO ONE HERE advocates to keep Show and Tell in this format.
    I actually think Show and Tell is fine. It hasn't proven itself to be a problem other than people suspecting that it might be suppressing non-blue decks. Would I miss it if it was banned? Probably not. And if someone came up with a decent argument on why the format would be better without it other than "it isn't fair" then I might agree with them.

Survival is completely different. Survival was a problem. It completely warped the format. The best way to beat Survival was always to play Survival. I'm not convinced that Survival would still be that much of a problem, but regardless, it's completely different than the suspected problems that Show and Tell might or might not later cause.

show and tell had

tap 2U drop
    all your spells are free
    then even better
    draw your deck
    both BLUE

and YET it still NOT deserve a ban so unless they create a permanent that makes you win the game no matter waht, i highly doubt show & tell will have to get ever banned.

so please just stop crying about s&t.

thanks.

i d love to see survival back though.

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ryO! View Post
    show and tell had

tap 2U drop
    all your spells are free
    then even better
    draw your deck
    both BLUE

and YET it still NOT deserve a ban so unless they create a permanent that makes you win the game no matter waht, i highly doubt show & tell will have to get ever banned.

so please just stop crying about s&t.

thanks.

i d love to see survival back though.
    Monoblue omniscience will eventually break the format, and require a ban. Not even close, lmao.

Jul 2010
    Plano, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Quasim0ff View Post
    Mono Blue Omniscience shalt break the format
    And hence sweet justice should require a ban
    "Tis not even close," as I laugh mine ass off
    But I say, sir, that if it does, mayhaps they can.

Thread Information