Thread: [Glen Burnie, MD] Saturday August 17, 2013 LEGACY TOURNAMENT @ Games and Stuff

Mar 2013
    Glen Burnie, MD

[Glen Burnie, MD] Saturday August 17, 2013 LEGACY TOURNAMENT @ Games and Stuff

Its time for another Legacy Tournament at Games and Stuff! You know the drill; Pizza, Live Streaming and Great Competition with excellent Prizes! Plus the Winner gets free entry into the next Legacy Tournament!

Tournament Starts @ 11 am
    Registration Starts @ 10:30 am
    Format : Legacy
    Entry Fee : $20
    Prizes :
    1st : Revised Underground Sea
    2nd : Revised Tundra
    3rd/4th : Revised Taiga
    5th-8th : Higher seed gets pick between
    1x Snapcaster Mage
    1x Geist of Saint Traft
    1x Elspeth, Knight Errant
    1x Noble Hierarch

Facebook Event Link
    Questions? Concerns? Email me at mike@gamesandstuffonline.com
    Games and Stuff Website

Apr 2008
    Storrs Mansfield, Connecticut

Re: [Glen Burnie, MD] Saturday August 17, 2013 LEGACY TOURNAMENT @ Games and Stuff

What is the average turnout for these sized events?

I normally only attend events that have 10x the entry as 1st place prize, but if showings are lacking to the degree of not-firing events then I could understand such a prize structure. I am unaccustomed to the VA/MD Legacy scene, so this might be the norm and events like the 18th's in Baltimore with 27x initial entry for 1st may be an aberration for the area.

I am driving 350 miles for the Baltimore event, and am debating extending my trip to include this event.

Apr 2008
    Storrs Mansfield, Connecticut

Re: [Glen Burnie, MD] Saturday August 17, 2013 LEGACY TOURNAMENT @ Games and Stuff

Spoke with the store and this is the baseline prize support for 12 people, they do increase the support with higher attendance.

Rawr
    Feb 2009
    Ecuador

How did this event turn out?

Thread Information