Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Use Magic card Market in america?

Re: Anyone Use Magic card Market in america?

Quote Originally Posted by Phelix View Post
    its kartengurus own site _=)

Hes fine, reliable. MCM should always be cheaper however.-
    Sometimes;-) On many cards I cannot fight against MKM prices, but on thousands of cards I can beat! If you need a specific item which is not older than 2 years you can ask me and I will try to beat your reference price. Just give me a chance to do so. (On non foils!!)

snooty tea cats

Jan 2008

I registered on MKM with the address of the US embassy in London. Most sellers if you approach them will send international or through third party. Take feedback on that site very seriously, I highly suggest not buying from mediocre sellers as more times than not you will get burned.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ochoa
    Shuffles, much like commas, are useful for altering tempo to add feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mcdonalds View Post
    I just come for the pretty pictures and mono-trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ertai's Familiar View Post
    I registered on MKM with the address of the US embassy in London. Most sellers if you approach them will send international or through third party. Take feedback on that site very seriously, I highly suggest not buying from mediocre sellers as more times than not you will get burned.
    Can't stress more the reputation thingy. I usually don't go below Good Seller.

I wonder if we shoudln't make a sticky with fellow sourcer from Europe willing to serve as 3rd party on MKM. I can procide such service if needed and I think a lot can.

Just call me Dick.
    Feb 2011
    Your mom's house.

I would love some assistance acquiring TinFins in German, but even simple stuff is proving difficult to find online.
    I think the biggest thing is the deep seeded emotional understanding that the right play is the right play regardless of outcomes. The ability to make a decision 5 straight times, lose 5 times because of it, and still make it the 6th time if it's the right play. - Jon Finkel

"Notions of chance and fate are the preoccupation of men engaged in rash undertakings."

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I would love some assistance acquiring TinFins in German, but even simple stuff is proving difficult to find online.
    Feel free to PM me if needed

Rawr
    Feb 2009
    Ecuador

I have tried looking for foil engl ports and foil german ee on this site but the eu shipping was a drag. Anyone have access to ports or these ee?

Jan 2014
    Florence, Italy (EU)

Hi,

I live in Europe and I'm available for receiving cards bought by americans from EU and send them to US.
    All this for 0% fee, all I ask is someone to do the same for me from US to EU, since in the past I found amercan sellers who shipped only into US and I couldn't buy their cards.

My name's Riccardo and I'm from Florence,Italy (EU). I'm not a professional seller, but I have accounts on Magic Card Market and eBay with excellent evaluations on both, you can check my feedbecks.
    I've already shipped to US so I know how it works and all the custom duties stuff....I'm kind of experienced.

Thread Information