Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Deck] Cunning Nausea

[Deck] Cunning Nausea

It ' a long time since I last wrote in this section of the forum, but after so much edh I came back a few ideas for the legacy ..
    Lately I have been following the Combo monou "Omniscence+Halls+Infinite+Show" and I was trying to fit in a edh Zur's AdNauseam + Grace on the same of the modern deck .

Sure it may seem like a bunch , and definitely Cunning Wish is slow in the meta legacy without Sol -Land, but compared to the aforementioned OmniTell , but Cunning can find every single piece that we need for our gameplan : combo pieces ( Ad Nauseam and Angel's Grace ) , protections ( Force of Will , Pact of Negation , Silence ) or acceleration ( Cabal Ritual, Rain of Flith ) .

Unfortunately, despite the obvious synergies and ductility of cunning wish the deck remains slower then ANT and TES , not based on a single card to win as Doomsday , but at least has a targetless wincon that does not need mental ruminations as for doomsday , has not need a thousandplays as storm ( 10 in reality) and is put under pressure less by aggro (not counting pf for ad nauseam ) does not pass the cemetery as Conflagrate ( the consideration of modern) and is not subject to hate for permanent as Omnitell .

17 Lands
    1 Swamp
    4 Polluted Delta
    4 Flooded Strand
    1 Island
    1 Plains
    2 Underground Sea
    2 Tundra
    2 Ancient Tomb
    11 Mana
    4 Dark Ritual
    4 Lotus Petal
    3 Cabal Ritual
    1 Wincon
    1 Sickening Dreams
    16 Tutor & Cantrip
    4 Cunning Wish
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder
    4 Preordain
    9 Protection
    3 Duress
    3 Silence
    2 Force of Will
    1 Pact of Negation
    6 Combo
    3 Ad Nauseam
    3 Angel's Grace

15 Sideboard - Whishlist

1 Silence
    1 Ad Nauseam
    1 Angel's Grace
    1 Cabal Ritual
    4 Gitaxian Probe
    1 Chain of Vapor
    1 Surgical Extraction
    1 Rushing River
    1 Slaughter Pact
    1 Pact of Negation
    1 Extirpate
    1 Rain of Filth

The first difference from TES and ANT is that you can not optimize lion 's eye and Infernal tutor since the combo is always two cards, so we need a manabase with more land in order to be able to power Cunning and then spending 6 + mana later.
    I thought about putting 2 sol land to have a mini acceleration permanent rather than burn all the rites in first rounds.
    Since post- combo we do not need much mana it is important to accumulate lands to cast rituals and nausea and grace , in side Rain of Flith very often is a dark ritual , but can also give us more mana when facing controls.
    To ensure the landrop and research of the pieces that we are interested in as many as 12 cantrip omnitell , along with cunning wish 4 totipotent , to take protection , combos , mana or hate / anti hate maybe we could consider to insert some Mystical Teachings.
    The department protections remains vague. As in Doomsday can use white for Silence which is the best protection for combos, though note that having double w is difficult so we're still in the testing phase . From Black to play anti-misdirection/divert duress take proactive and blue, there is a minisplit between force and Pact of negation , as with pf negative (after nausea) we can no longer pay 1 hp to activate the alternative cost .

In side over the wishlist Bounce / Removal / Protections / Combo fairly obvious , there are also 4 Probe to speed up the game if necessary in some MU

Undefeated hair
    Jan 2012
    Seattle, WA

Re: [Deck] Cunning Nausea

That's a sweet idea. It does have some advantages over traditional ANT like being less dependent on life or the graveyard, as well as having a tutor for both halves.

Some things I don't like about your list:
    - Force of Will is either a 4-of or a 0-of in a combo deck. I don't think this deck has the blue count.
    - 17 lands is too many I think. If you're filling the deck with fast mana, then you really can't play that many lands or you just won't have enough things to do. Fortunately, storm has shown that playing with 16 cantrips and 15 lands is totally reasonable. Playing Sol lands as additional lands (maybe cutting Cabal Ritual?) is another option, but I don't think that Sol lands play well with the other cards in the deck besides Wish.
    - Gitaxian Probe in the board? What? That card is either not in the deck, or in the main because it's really good.
    - The Cabal Ritual in the sideboard is unnecessary. Since you were able to cast Wish, Rain of Filth will always be a +2 if not more, the 4th Cabal Ritual is good to have in the main, and you're not likely to need to Wish for 2 rituals in a game.

I did some goldfish testing and played like 5 or so matches on cockatrice. I'm at this list right now and it feels surprisingly solid. Definitely not tier 1 yet, but it doesn't just lose.

// Combo - 10
    3 Ad Nauseam
    3 Angel's Grace
    4 Cunning Wish

// Fast mana - 12
    4 Lotus Petal
    4 Dark Ritual
    4 Cabal Ritual

// Disruption - 7
    2 Duress
    2 Cabal Therapy
    3 Pact of Negation

// Dig - 16
    4 Gitaxian Probe
    4 Preordain
    4 Ponder
    4 Brainstorm

// Lands - 15
    1 Island
    1 Swamp
    2 Tundra
    2 Underground Sea
    1 Tropical Island
    4 Polluted Delta
    4 Flooded Strand

// Sideboard
    1 Ad Nauseam
    1 Angel's Grace
    1 Mnemonic Nexus
    1 Squall Line
    1 Rain of Filth
    1 Pact of Negation
    1 Silence
    2 Chain of Vapor
    1 Slaughter Pact
    3 Abrupt Decay
    1 Xantid Swarm
    1 Cabal Therapy

Some thoughts:
    - I had mostly been testing with Silence. I think Pact is better, but I'm really not sure. Silence did prove to be better in TinFins, but Pact helps on the combo-turns.
    - I'm really really struggling to find a good kill-condition. I got really excited about Grave Consequences because I thought it burned the opponent, but totally misread it. I think it's better if there's no bad kill card to draw into in the main, but maybe your suggestion is just more consistent. Another option is Laboratory Maniac, although that requires you to cast a cantrip with mana as well since you can't pay 2 life for Probe if you don't have life.
    - The one I'm currently trying is a little weird. The deck can only make a potential 24 fast mana assuming you don't use any before, so that's not enough for an X burn spell. So the thought is to rebuy the graveyard to cast Ad Nauseam again, draw the fast mana again. If you count up the total costs, the deck can burn an opponent for as much as 31. My hard requirement for the kill is that it not use more than 2 non-B mana or cost more than 2 slots. Otherwise, if you have nothing floating and you've used 2 Lotus Petals, you're screwed, which seems suboptimal. This kill uses UU up front, then UGG on the back side which I think is ok.
    - I tested a couple of LEDs, but I wasn't usually able to cast a Wish and still do something even with LED mana. For the record though, LED does work just fine conceptually in this deck. If you're missing Ad Naus, you cast Angel's Grace -> rituals -> Wish, crack LED -> cast Ad Nauseam. If you're missing Angel's Grace, you do rituals -> (retaining priority) Ad Nauseam, Wish, crack LED -> cast Angel's Grace.
    Languages and dates for every set. For all you true pimps.

Quote Originally Posted by phazonmuant View Post
    That's a sweet idea. It does have some advantages over traditional ANT like being less dependent on life or the graveyard, as well as having a tutor for both halves.

Some things I don't like about your list:
    - Force of Will is either a 4-of or a 0-of in a combo deck. I don't think this deck has the blue count.
    - 17 lands is too many I think. If you're filling the deck with fast mana, then you really can't play that many lands or you just won't have enough things to do. Fortunately, storm has shown that playing with 16 cantrips and 15 lands is totally reasonable. Playing Sol lands as additional lands (maybe cutting Cabal Ritual?) is another option, but I don't think that Sol lands play well with the other cards in the deck besides Wish.
    - Gitaxian Probe in the board? What? That card is either not in the deck, or in the main because it's really good.
    - The Cabal Ritual in the sideboard is unnecessary. Since you were able to cast Wish, Rain of Filth will always be a +2 if not more, the 4th Cabal Ritual is good to have in the main, and you're not likely to need to Wish for 2 rituals in a game.

I did some goldfish testing and played like 5 or so matches on cockatrice. I'm at this list right now and it feels surprisingly solid. Definitely not tier 1 yet, but it doesn't just lose.
    Thx for the appreciation, i initally cut the fow to 2 to have a 3-3-3 split between diffentent protections in a pure ideal situation of balance ( learning the lesson from doomsday ) the problem i found with fow was the inability to cast it to protect che wincon postcombo so the split with silences (powered by petals) and dures (by rituals) was resonable. however i still have to try your distruption package (strong interaction probe+therapy) and pacts without card disadvantage. mabye i will switch enetrly fow to pacts initally.

I've cut 1 Cabal ritual ( and another card i dont remember) to insert 2 more lands as you rightly noted. the possibilty to cast wish without spending a petal (valuable resource) or a ritual (less valuabe) was good but as you pointed out later the deck could generate an high amount of mana post nauseam, so maybe the presence of sol-lands isn't vital and we could use more agressively before adnauseam. but it needs more testin imho.

I Absolutely agree for probe, and cabal ritual SB. I cut probe for more space (3 protection and wincon).

Some thoughts:
    - I had mostly been testing with Silence. I think Pact is better, but I'm really not sure. Silence did prove to be better in TinFins, but Pact helps on the combo-turns.
    - I'm really really struggling to find a good kill-condition. I got really excited about Grave Consequences because I thought it burned the opponent, but totally misread it. I think it's better if there's no bad kill card to draw into in the main, but maybe your suggestion is just more consistent. Another option is Laboratory Maniac, although that requires you to cast a cantrip with mana as well since you can't pay 2 life for Probe if you don't have life.
    - The one I'm currently trying is a little weird. The deck can only make a potential 24 fast mana assuming you don't use any before, so that's not enough for an X burn spell. So the thought is to rebuy the graveyard to cast Ad Nauseam again, draw the fast mana again. If you count up the total costs, the deck can burn an opponent for as much as 31. My hard requirement for the kill is that it not use more than 2 non-B mana or cost more than 2 slots. Otherwise, if you have nothing floating and you've used 2 Lotus Petals, you're screwed, which seems suboptimal. This kill uses UU up front, then UGG on the back side which I think is ok.
    - I tested a couple of LEDs, but I wasn't usually able to cast a Wish and still do something even with LED mana. For the record though, LED does work just fine conceptually in this deck. If you're missing Ad Naus, you cast Angel's Grace -> rituals -> Wish, crack LED -> cast Ad Nauseam. If you're missing Angel's Grace, you do rituals -> (retaining priority) Ad Nauseam, Wish, crack LED -> cast Angel's Grace.
    For the wincon i think i will stay with Sickening Dreams.. as i wrote it allow to use more rituals/petals before combo and needs only 1 petal (or B mana open) and a ritual.. and it allows also to play a duress for more protection (unrealistic but possible) pre finish.
    Finding a wincon on the sb like Omnitell will cost 2Petals (or UB open) + ritual..+ other costs and the Mnemonic nexus trick (fantastic) become necessary but expose the deck to gy hate.
    1 only card maindeck isn't so much trouble (also omnitell plays with 1 emmy md) for consistency and surgical/extract on Sickening dreams is rare.

Thx for the lesson on LED :) i founded a subpar of ritual too ( less versatile) . Stay tuned :D

And these damn wishes keep ruining sideboards everywhere! Can't we ever have a decent sideboard ever?

jk

I think the deck could support x2 Mystical Teachings with the Sickening dreams wincon: think about it: land-land-ritual on t2 and you have an additional tutor at the same cost of cunning wish (you would be wasting 1 mana in this scenario).

Also the modern deck uses 2 mysticals .. And it has falshaback too (led synergy)

Undefeated hair
    Jan 2012
    Seattle, WA

Quote Originally Posted by TheG View Post
    For the wincon i think i will stay with Sickening Dreams.. as i wrote it allow to use more rituals/petals before combo and needs only 1 petal (or B mana open) and a ritual.. and it allows also to play a duress for more protection (unrealistic but possible) pre finish.
    Finding a wincon on the sb like Omnitell will cost 2Petals (or UB open) + ritual..+ other costs and the Mnemonic nexus trick (fantastic) become necessary but expose the deck to gy hate.
    1 only card maindeck isn't so much trouble (also omnitell plays with 1 emmy md) for consistency and surgical/extract on Sickening dreams is rare.
    Some Omni builds play with no kill main so you don't have to draw a dead card. I think your arguments for Sickening Dreams are very reasonable, could definitely be better than my suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by K-3
    I think the deck could support x2 Mystical Teachings with the Sickening dreams wincon: think about it: land-land-ritual on t2 and you have an additional tutor at the same cost of cunning wish (you would be wasting 1 mana in this scenario).

Also the modern deck uses 2 mysticals .. And it has falshaback too (led synergy)
    There's literally no reason to run a 4 mana tutor. We already have Cunning Wish, and hyper efficient cantrips that you can't play in Modern are actually better at finding the required pieces by turn 4 than Teachings.

We already have Cunning Wish, and hyper efficient cantrips that you can't play in Modern are actually better at finding the required pieces by turn 4 than Teachings.
    Is a 6 post thread in the ND section really worthy of "we" ? But in the event you want to just Ad Nauseum in a stalled game to draw cards without Angel's Grace flipping an awful tutor like Mystical seems awful. LED seems like it belongs over Pact; just duress them and be a turn faster. You could also run spoils of the vault; the deck doesn't have to worry about exiling a one of like tendrils. Spoilsing with Angels Grace is better consultation. Without it ... going for a 4 of is somewhat safe; it also interacts with ponder/brainstorm.

Undefeated hair
    Jan 2012
    Seattle, WA

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    Is a 6 post thread in the ND section really worthy of "we" ? But in the event you want to just Ad Nauseum in a stalled game to draw cards without Angel's Grace flipping an awful tutor like Mystical seems awful. LED seems like it belongs over Pact; just duress them and be a turn faster. You could also run spoils of the vault; the deck doesn't have to worry about exiling a one of like tendrils. Spoilsing with Angels Grace is better consultation. Without it ... going for a 4 of is somewhat safe; it also interacts with ponder/brainstorm.
    Ahah fair point. I'll wait until this thread hits 2 pages. Also good point with the CMC thing. In goldfishing, using AN as basically Necrologia came up once or twice.

Spoils seems excellent, thanks for the suggestion! With 8 ways to abuse LED, that seems like an improvement too. It does create some constraints on the kill though. The Squall Line route seems unlikely, relying on a singleton maindeck killcon won't work either. Maybe the answer is a Laboratory Maniac main, and do something crazy for the sideboard.

Some Omni builds play with no kill main so you don't have to draw a dead card. I think your arguments for Sickening Dreams are very reasonable, could definitely be better than my suggestion.
    Yes i know! i was trying to import maniac/Research|development but without DreamHalls/Omniscence the mana cost it's too high. However i continue to search new wincon to adapt with 0 wincon mainboard

Quote Originally Posted by K-3 View Post
    There's literally no reason to run a 4 mana tutor. We already have Cunning Wish, and hyper efficient cantrips that you can't play in Modern are actually better at finding the required pieces by turn 4 than Teachings.
    Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    I know Spoils of the vault, but i didn't rememeber it. ;) i played this card when i was testing a BG version of Noruishing Lich where all the combo pieces (3 card combo: Noruishing shoal-Autocton wurm-Lich) was 4x or 3x with Death wish. and i played 3 or 2(with deathwish) wincon mainboard (repay in kind, for the record). The problem with spoil was that it's really a coninflip also in a deck of x4, and you build around it. Yes, with angels grace self-killing would be answered, but however it needs a wishable wincon and a favorable gamestate (not many wishes/petals/ritual used) to be used effectively and safely. if we (I, if you prefer;) )want run 2 more tutors i would consider Intuition as cunning wish 5-6 with (beside tutoring istantspeed) the sinergy of grow the gy for cabal ritual and screw deck from dead draws but at the cost of exposing the deck to extirpate/extraction. Moreover it would optimize sol-land with cunning wishes.

Ahah fair point. I'll wait until this thread hits 2 pages. Also good point with the CMC thing. In goldfishing, using AN as basically Necrologia came up once or twice.
    Spoils seems excellent, thanks for the suggestion! With 8 ways to abuse LED, that seems like an improvement too. It does create some constraints on the kill though. The Squall Line route seems unlikely, relying on a singleton maindeck killcon won't work either. Maybe the answer is a Laboratory Maniac main, and do something crazy for the sideboard.
    i was tempted to run necrologia sb to be wished for having some more gas eot and start comboing next turn. you mean 8 tutors? how you would include LED? :D

List fo far:
    // Lands
    1 [TE] Ancient Tomb
    2 [R] Tundra
    2 [B] Underground Sea
    1 [MBS] Swamp (1)
    1 [PC2] Island (1)
    4 [ON] Flooded Strand
    4 [JGC] Polluted Delta
    1 [ARC] Plains (2)

// Spells
    4 [V09] Lotus Petal
    4 [MMA] Pact of Negation
    4 [M13] Duress
    4 [BD] Dark Ritual
    4 [M11] Preordain
    4 [M12] Ponder
    4 [CMD] Brainstorm
    3 [TSP] Angel's Grace
    1 [PD3] Sickening Dreams
    3 [TO] Cabal Ritual
    2 [TE] Intuition
    4 [JGC] Cunning Wish
    3 [ALA] Ad Nauseam

// Sideboard
    SB: 1 [TSP] Angel's Grace
    SB: 2 ----
    SB: 1 [ALA] Ad Nauseam
    SB: 1 [FUT] Slaughter Pact
    SB: 1 [NPH] Surgical Extraction
    SB: 1 [US] Rain of Filth
    SB: 1 [PLC] Extirpate
    SB: 1 [ON] Chain of Vapor
    SB: 4 [M11] Silence
    SB: 1 [PS] Rushing River
    SB: 1 [AL] Force of Will

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

I really like how this deck idea looks :) I'm going to proxy it up and do some testing soon.

Just to be clear about the core of the strategy: We play Angel's Grace. We then play Ad Nauseam and draw our entire library going down to negative whatever life total. By now we have our entire deck as our hand minus the spells we've already cast and the lands we have in play. We now just need to be able to generate B1 to cast Sickening Dreams. Correct?

Just as a brainstorming process, have you considered Skirge Familiar? It's probably a stretch and I'm not sure what one would do with all the mana but it might be worth considering.

Quote Originally Posted by nevilshute View Post
    I really like how this deck idea looks :) I'm going to proxy it up and do some testing soon.

Just to be clear about the core of the strategy: We play Angel's Grace. We then play Ad Nauseam and draw our entire library going down to negative whatever life total. By now we have our entire deck as our hand minus the spells we've already cast and the lands we have in play. We now just need to be able to generate B1 to cast Sickening Dreams. Correct?

Just as a brainstorming process, have you considered Skirge Familiar? It's probably a stretch and I'm not sure what one would do with all the mana but it might be worth considering.
    Yes you're right ! cast Grace, retain priority, cast adnauseam ... and profit!

No, i didn't considered Skirge Familiar, i don't see his direct utility 'cose postnauseam it's kinda likely to have 1b to play sickening.. before nauseam do you spend the same mana as nausea to activate op. removals and make card disadvantage?

However, mini update: Casting Intuition actually don't expose our deck to extirpate/surgical thx to stack / priority tricks ( cast intuition - if opponent play extirpate now he can't target the cards that we are going to find, then when intuition resolved we play the card we tutored and goodbye surgical :D)

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

I've assembled this and will bring it to my LGS's weekly legacy next week if I can make it :)

I've included one Noxious Revival in the sideboard as a wish target in case our Sickening Dreams for some reason ended up in the graveyard from a hymn or whatever. Just go off, draw entire library Cunning Wish (mana permitting) for Revival, cast it for phyrexian, return Dreams to the top of library and then probe etc to draw it.

I know that most decks that play cards which might result in our Dreams going to yard also play Deathrite Shaman and if it's exiled then Revival is useless... nevertheless, I like having a way to win with Dreams in the yard.

I'm really psyched by this deck. Can't wait to test it some more!

I've assembled this and will bring it to my LGS's weekly legacy next week if I can make it :)

I've included one Noxious Revival in the sideboard as a wish target in case our Sickening Dreams for some reason ended up in the graveyard from a hymn or whatever. Just go off, draw entire library Cunning Wish (mana permitting) for Revival, cast it for phyrexian, return Dreams to the top of library and then probe etc to draw it.

I know that most decks that play cards which might result in our Dreams going to yard also play Deathrite Shaman and if it's exiled then Revival is useless... nevertheless, I like having a way to win with Dreams in the yard.

I'm really psyched by this deck. Can't wait to test it some more!
    Great! i can suggest also Pull from Eternity just in case if it gets exiled... sure it's too clucky 'cose put the card in the yard :( and still needs noxious... otherwise i don't see any solution other than play the "sideboard win" by PazonMutant with

1 Mnemonic Nexus
    1 Squall Line

But i found right now a replacement.. yes has the problem that's is targeted, needs a lotus petal for his own (so entire combo needs 1 petal + 1 ritual for the cunning and another petal for wincon ) but.. is a cc1 sickening: Firestorm

However i would use PazonMutant sideboard :D

// Lands
    1 [PC2] Island
    1 [ARC] Plains
    4 [JGC] Polluted Delta
    4 [ON] Flooded Strand
    1 [TE] Ancient Tomb
    1 [MBS] Swamp
    2 [B] Underground Sea
    2 [R] Tundra

// Spells
    4 [V09] Lotus Petal
    3 [MMA] Pact of Negation
    2 [LRW] Thoughtseize
    3 [M13] Duress
    4 [BD] Dark Ritual
    4 [M12] Ponder
    4 [CMD] Brainstorm
    4 [M11] Preordain
    3 [TSP] Angel's Grace
    3 [TO] Cabal Ritual
    1 [PD3] Sickening Dreams
    2 [TE] Intuition
    4 [JGC] Cunning Wish
    3 [ALA] Ad Nauseam

// Sideboard
    SB: 1 [MMA] Pact of Negation
    SB: 1 [TSP] Angel's Grace
    SB: 1 [ALA] Ad Nauseam
    SB: 1 [FUT] Slaughter Pact
    SB: 1 [NPH] Surgical Extraction
    SB: 1 [NPH] Noxious Revival
    SB: 1 [US] Rain of Filth
    SB: 1 [SC] Xantid Swarm
    SB: 1 [WL] Firestorm
    SB: 1 [ON] Chain of Vapor
    SB: 1 [M11] Silence
    SB: 3 [RTR] Abrupt Decay
    SB: 1 [ME3] Bayou

deck still lacks of hand information on the opponent (probe)

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

not sure what you mean by firestorm, but if you mean as a kill condition and you want to deal 20 damage, you will need 20 different targets.
    -rob

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

I have some issues/questions regarding the mana base.

I've tried building mine like this:

2x Underground Sea
    2x Tundra
    1x Plains
    1x Island
    1x Swamp
    4x Polluted Delta
    3x Flooded Strand
    2x Ancient Tomb

So 16 lands. My immidiate thoughts are to axe one of the Tundras in place of a Scrubland. It just feels better to be able to fetch across the scale for whatever the situation calls for. Another thing I've considered is to add a 3rd Ancient Tomb. Maybe as a 17th land. How do you feel about that? Sol lands give us some explosiveness that non-Sol land scenarios lack and can speed up kills by a turn usually. But I'm not sure that's a good enough reason to add a 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by mistercakes View Post
    not sure what you mean by firestorm, but if you mean as a kill condition and you want to deal 20 damage, you will need 20 different targets.
    wops.. i missed that. :/

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

I can't seem to find the secondary kill con. I got super excited about Firestorm until I realized it didn't work. Maybe the answer is to just have the one Sickening Dreams main and then a Noxious Revival in the board as a half-way sollution if the dreams gets discarded. We need to get pretty unfortunate for that to happen, but it can happen for sure.

Another possible pitfall is if we get our Lotus Petals extracted. I was thinking it might be prudent to play a single Chrome Mox to help with this. It's probably not ever really a card we want before we combo which is obviously less than great, but once we Ad Nauseam it gives us a lot more flexibility.

Here's the list I'm working with atm:

4x Cunning Wish
    4x Pact of Negation
    4x Brainstorm
    4x Ponder
    3x Gitaxtian Probe
    2x Preordain
    3x Angel's Grace
    3x Ad Nauseam
    4x Cabal Therapy
    4x Dark Ritual
    3x Cabal Ritual
    1x Sickening Dreams
    4x Lotus Petal
    1x Chrome Mox

2x Ancient Tomb
    4x Polluted Delta
    3x Flooded Strand
    2x Underground Sea
    1x Tundra
    1x Scrubland
    1x Island
    1x Plains
    1x Swamp

Sideboard:
    1x Angel's Grace
    1x Ad Nauseam
    2x Slaughter Pact
    2x Surgical Extraction
    1x Rain of Filth
    1x Chain of Vapor
    1x Echoing Truth
    1x Mindbreak Trap
    1x Noxious Revival
    4x Silence

Big Fat Hard Kicks, Oh My God I Want That Shit!
    Apr 2011

You can't Phyrexian it with no life. Can't pay life you don't have.

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

That's right! Missed that. Still think it's worth having in the board as it can be cast via a lotus petal post combo.

What do you think about 2 death wish maindeck, Without sickening?
    It changes sinergy with sol lands but acts as tutor like cunning and can fetch wincon after nausea cracking only one petal (and using rituals).

However i've been playing with the intuition version, i'm very confortable with (but i should tru also the gitaxian probe list) but i had some bad times against thalia (i played vs a goblin with maindeck thalia starts: land lackey, land thalia, instigator.. ) some advise?

Edit: playing 4cunning + 1intuition + 1death wish + 1 Sickening maindeck, actuay solving sideboard wincon issue, dead draw (partial) issue, surgcal issue, petal mana after nausea issue. LED still to valutate
    Last edited by K-3; 09-21-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Thread Information