Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Donate Button + Source Playmat / T-Shirt Discussion

Oct 2013
    Seattle, WA

Re: Donate Button + Source Playmat / T-Shirt Discussion

Hi! Is an expression of interest posted on this thread sufficient to be added on to the list of people who are ordering a mat? If not, how do I order one? Thanks!

Administrator
    Nov 2003
    Portland, OR

Yes it is. I'll PM instructions to everyone next week.

That said, assuming everyone that's said they want one so far actually buys one, we're already about 10 people past the initial print run of 100. We'll get them squared away, and then try to gauge how many more people are interested, in order to figure out how big the second order should be. I want to make sure everyone that wants one gets one, but I also don't want to end up with a giant pile of extra playmats, since I'm paying for the printing out of pocket.

I apologize for any delays, but I'll do everything in my power to ensure that every person that wants a mat will get one.

May 2007
    Canada, eh?

Put my name down for a mat. Getting tired of my generic blue Dragonshield mat. Don't mind waiting for a second shipment.

Site Contributor
    Jul 2013
    Austin, TX

nice one zilla! i think you nailed every character / object i put on there... looks like you got em all! :)
    ArtStation: Dgreco current work
    Playing Junk NicFit
    Daveg3d on MODO

Site Contributor
    Jan 2012
    Manhattan, NY

Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post

That said, assuming everyone that's said they want one so far actually buys one, we're already about 10 people past the initial print run of 100. We'll get them squared away, and then try to gauge how many more people are interested, in order to figure out how big the second order should be. I want to make sure everyone that wants one gets one, but I also don't want to end up with a giant pile of extra playmats, since I'm paying for the printing out of pocket.

I apologize for any delays, but I'll do everything in my power to ensure that every person that wants a mat will get one.
    I'll buy a few extra if you have them to spare. I'm sure people in my playgroup would be interested once they saw the mat.
    Play 4 Card Blind!

Currently Playing
    Legacy: Dark Depths
    EDH: 5-Color Hermit Druid

Currently Brewing: [Deck] Sadistic Sacrament / Chalice NO Eldrazi

why cards are so expensive...hoarders

I would love to receive instructions for acquiring a playmate from the second shipment

Ooh... Shiny!

Aug 2005
    Raincouver

Quote Originally Posted by Razorwynd View Post
    I would love to receive instructions for acquiring a playmate from the second shipment
    I want a playmate too!

I'd like one too if you have more!

Nov 2010
    Nor Cal

I'm in for one on 2nd order!

Also would love to get a playmat
    Disregard Creatures : Acquire Storm Count

http://teamstormboards.proboards.com

Would also be really interessted in getting one of these playmats!

I also want one, add another to that second order.

Oct 2010
    Athens, Ohio

I am 100% interested in the second order as well.

Site Contributor
    Aug 2006
    Arizona

I would be interested in one as well.
    Magic: the Gathering players in Arizona, click here!
    @mtgtwin1 on Twitter
    3 SCG Open Top 8s
    GP Denver 2013 Top 64
    GP NJ 2014 110th/4001
    AZMagicPlayers.com Legacy Series Tournament Organizer
    Random Brews/Decks Galore!

Never tell me the odds.
    Jan 2010
    Michigan

I would also be interested in getting in the next run of playmats. I'd go for 3 of them.

Site Contributor

Dec 2011

Playmat received, and it's beautiful. Thanks to MyElectronicDays and Zilla.

Site Contributor

Jun 2010

I would love to be on the 2nd order if it's not too late. That playmat is beautiful :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacosnape
    I think Mental Misstep has kind of stepped in as the new deputy card for Legacy, policing the gunfights at high noon, while Sheriff Force of Will gets to take a little more time off, spend some more days at the saloon, and reminisce of the days when Legacy was simpler and wasn't described by unnecessary wild west metaphors.

Put me down for two, please!

Administrator
    Nov 2003
    Portland, OR

Hi, quick update:

We sent out our last shipment of GP playmats today. They should be arriving on Thursday. I'll send out tracking numbers to people whose orders shipped today.

As for the rest mats in the first run, they should be arriving tomorrow or the next day. Unfortunately, the fucking post office only sent us 20 of the 100 shipping boxes we asked for, so while we'll have the mats in a day or two, we won't be able to ship them until they send us more packaging, which should be early next week. Sorry for the delay. This is my first time shipping large volumes of stuff, so we're still learning the ropes. I appreciate everyone's patience.

For everyone that hasn't already done so, if you want a mat, post here and say how many you want. That will give me a solid idea of how many I should order in the second print run. I'm keeping a list of everyone who's posted here saying they want one (or more). Opportunity to order will be first post, first served, with priority for site contributors as a thank you for their support. If you want to contribute to the site, you can make donations via paypal to patrick.maeder2@gmail.com. If you do, be sure to include your Source username in the paypal notes so I can add you to the Contributors group.

Don't worry though, you'll get a playmat either way. :)

Site Contributor

Jan 2010

Just FYI, I got mine in the mail today (they were sent out early so they'd arrive in time for GP DC) and they look awesome. Really looking forward to playing some games on it on Friday ;-)

Thanks for all the hard work that went into putting them together, they look amazing.

Thread Information