Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Donate Button + Source Playmat / T-Shirt Discussion

May 2011
    Albany, NY

Re: Donate Button + Source Playmat / T-Shirt Discussion

Got mine on Saturday, thanks Zilla (and Mrs. Zilla)! Let me just say - the pictures do not do it justice. The mat is gorgeous.

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Mats are now for 2 full weeks in the custom clearance :(

Hope they make it a) before I leave to record HotS Vol. 6 this week or b) before I head home to visit my Family, being away for weeks
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

Dec 2012
    Vancouver, Canada

pm sent about mat

Administrator
    Nov 2003
    Portland, OR

Quote Originally Posted by Lemnear View Post
    Mats are now for 2 full weeks in the custom clearance :(

Hope they make it a) before I leave to record HotS Vol. 6 this week or b) before I head home to visit my Family, being away for weeks
    Ugh. Sorry for the delay, man. This is why a lot of people don't like to ship internationally. Shipping times are really really inconsistent, and packages get lost or returned much more frequently. I think it's important that we do it because about half this site's community is outside the United States, but it really bums me out when people don't get their packages quickly. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help. If they return your package for some reason, we will resend it.

Administrator
    Nov 2003
    Portland, OR

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you want a playmat, and you want it shipped before Christmas, you need to pay for your order before this Wednesday. We're doing a big shipment this Thursday, but after that we're going to be out of town until after Christmas, and won't send any more orders until then.

If you've paid for an order already but haven't gotten a tracking a number yet, we'll be shipping your order this Thursday and I'll send you a tracking number for your package on that day.

Thanks, and as always let me know if you have any questions.

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    Ugh. Sorry for the delay, man. This is why a lot of people don't like to ship internationally. Shipping times are really really inconsistent, and packages get lost or returned much more frequently. I think it's important that we do it because about half this site's community is outside the United States, but it really bums me out when people don't get their packages quickly. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help. If they return your package for some reason, we will resend it.
    There's nothing you can do, pal. Packages from the US to Germany get always stuck for ages in the customs Department (especially around christmas as electronic devices and such are much cheaper in the US than in Europe so there's a flood of "gifts" that will be checked). I took that into account as I mailed you for the mats, but the package being suck for basically 2 weeks is strange

hope I can avoid that it gets shipped back in case I'm already gone for my trans-euro-family-visiting-tour
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

Oct 2013
    Georgia

Received my playmat and it is effin awesome.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Dec 2013
    Denmark, Copenhagen

Hi Zilla,

I would like to order 2x playmats :)

I PMed you as well.

/T

Would be interested in a playmat. :)

Administrator
    Nov 2003
    Portland, OR

Just a heads up - we shipped out every order we had in the queue today (tracking numbers will be sent out shortly). If you place a playmat order after today (Wednesday the 19th) it will be processed and shipped out when my wife and I get back from our Christmas vacation on the 27th. Thanks for your patience, and enjoy your holidays!

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

10 days since the last Status update due to the tracking number. Despite the last entry which indicates that there was a delivery attempt at Dec 10th there wasn't a notification about a package in my mail, neither does my postal service know anything about it. Dunno. Either my delivery guy was too lazy to fill out a note for me to pick up the Toblerone at the local postal service center, or it's lost.

I gave up on it. :(

Driving home for Christmas 2morrow. Happy holidays to you all! :)

Join us at Facebook!

Dec 2013
    Denmark, Copenhagen

Zilla,
    Did you recieve my pm? havent got a reply from you.
    Merry Christmas :)

/T

Sep 2010
    MNL

Got mine! It is really beautiful in person. Thanks Zilla!

May 2007
    Canada, eh?

Got mine this morning! Such an awesome sight in person. Can't wait to show it off at FNM this week.

Sep 2004
    connecticut

Finally was able to pick mine up at the post office. It's fantastic, Zilla!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Got mine yesterday. Many thanks Zilla!

Site Contributor

Jul 2007
    Europe

After days of waiting and thinking about writing a post about not receiving a package I decided to wait and to not destroy Christmas atmosphere. This was a good idea because yesterday in the evening I discovered a note from my post office! Today in the morning I went to the post office to receive a package. Twelve days in journey, ~9200km/5700 miles from Portland to my home town in Europe, good result and proper moment of delivery, probably the best because in my country we traditionally open gifts in the evening on December 24th.

Many thanks to Zilla & Jessica and also to Myelectronicdays. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Norwegian Polarbear Fighter

Jan 2012

Got mine today, but couldn't get it out of the post office (because it closed while i was at work). Have to wait for 2 days, but it's soon mine :D.
    @Stoyrm on Twitter, i usually tweet about Legacy and Magic :)

Administrator
    Nov 2003
    Portland, OR

Greetings! Hope everyone had a good Christmas holiday. Just a heads up - we're doing another shipment this upcoming Monday, so if you want a mat and haven't ordered yet, now's a good time. As always, feel free to PM me with questions.

Dec 2013
    Denmark, Copenhagen

Super!
    Looking foward to recieve my new mat :)

/T

Thread Information