Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [EDH] Super Smash Bros.

Re: [EDH] Super Smash Bros.

In goblins decks that play black I have seen Earthblighter do some pretty disgusting things.

If I played this general I can't help but think I would want to play a bunch of explodey cards for flavour reasons
    Goblin Grenade
    Blockbuster
    Rocket Launcher
    Raid Bombardment
    etc

I feel like this would push me towards a coinflip theme with cards like Goblin Bomb but then again I am terrible

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

Quote Originally Posted by kombatkiwi View Post
    In goblins decks that play black I have seen Earthblighter do some pretty disgusting things.
    I believe it! I linked the card cause it is worth seeing. The flavor text is fantastic.
    Unfortunately he's not a goblin... and he's not better than the 10 non-goblins I'm allowing. But yeah, I could see him having an impact in goblin EDH lists!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace/Homebrew View Post
    I believe it! I linked the card cause it is worth seeing. The flavor text is fantastic.
    Unfortunately he's not a goblin... and he's not better than the 10 non-goblins I'm allowing. But yeah, I could see him having an impact in goblin EDH lists!
    I honestly had no idea, I've never played the card and always just assumed it was a goblin

May 2011
    Albany, NY

Quote Originally Posted by kombatkiwi View Post
    I honestly had no idea, I've never played the card and always just assumed it was a goblin
    I assumed it was too - I saw the old type line and figured the oracle text was something like "Goblin Cleric". Apparently he's a human...that somehow sacrifices goblins to blow up lands?

May 2011
    Albany, NY

I decided to pick this deck back up again. I significantly re-tooled the list in the OP, so take a look if you're curious.

This new iteration of the deck definitely wants Mikaeus, the Unhallowed, so I'm hoping to pick one of those up soon. I'm also going to try and find some room for the new flash Grave Pact out of Journey into Nyx as soon as I can get my hands on one.

Thread Information