Thread: [Article]Eternal Europe: Bad Plays at the BOM I

[Article]Eternal Europe: Bad Plays at the BOM I

Sorry for a lack of last week's thread, but as mentioned at the end of the article, I've been in Paris and without internet following last Wednesday. At the very least that gives me a ton of Magic to talk about, check out the rather successful event this time!

http://www.starcitygames.com/article...The-BOM-I.html

Enjoy :)

PS: I'll hopefully finally manage to answer all kinds of comments to the other articles somewhen throughout today, too.
    I don't have low self-esteem, I have low esteem for everyone else. -Daria

Proud member of Team CAB
    High Priest of the Church of BLA

CAB JaceTM

My articles

Re: [Article]Eternal Europe: Bad Plays at the BOM I

In Round 1 Game 1, the hand shown in the article is Brainstorm, Ponder, Petal, Ritual, 2xLED, Grim Tutor. Yet you start discussing the game with what would happen if Gitaxian Probe would show you a hand with counterspells in it. Are you purely speculating about drawing a Probe or is the hand wrong?

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphos View Post
    In Round 1 Game 1, the hand shown in the article is Brainstorm, Ponder, Petal, Ritual, 2xLED, Grim Tutor. Yet you start discussing the game with what would happen if Gitaxian Probe would show you a hand with counterspells in it. Are you purely speculating about drawing a Probe or is the hand wrong?
    Yeah, I was going to ask that. Likely one of the shown cantrips should be Probe instead?

No, sadly the opening hand is correct but I somehow was under a different impression when writing that paragraph. I definitely have kept too many zero-landers with Probe in them and now feel like there always is one^^.
    I don't have low self-esteem, I have low esteem for everyone else. -Daria

Proud member of Team CAB
    High Priest of the Church of BLA

CAB JaceTM

My articles

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

In game two vs D&T am I mistaken or could you have just gone for 14-16 goblins and won?

Edit: nvm saw you replied in the comments!! To be fair if he rips a stone forge, you're in for a rough time with goblins I believe
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Thread Information