Thread: Alpharetta, GA SCG IQ 11/30

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Alpharetta, GA SCG IQ 11/30

Invitational Qualifier in Alpharetta Georgia at FCB games on Saturday November the 30th! Entry is $30, prize payout is on the linked facebook post, and registration begins at 11 with the tourney starting at High Noon!

https://www.facebook.com/events/199322316918376/
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Re: Alpharetta, GA SCG IQ 11/30

Isn't a SCG $40 to enter? You'd think the qualifiers would be like $20. Not that $10 is skin off my sack but it seems a little steep for $250 travel prize and some Theros packs aka kindling. It's weekend Legacy so I'll probably go anyway.

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Re: Alpharetta, GA SCG IQ 11/30

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    Isn't a SCG $40 to enter? You'd think the qualifiers would be like $20. Not that $10 is skin off my sack but it seems a little steep for $250 travel prize and some Theros packs aka kindling. It's weekend Legacy so I'll probably go anyway.
    I thought entry was steep as well. I think he said that the prize may change a bit based on attendance, and he may give out something rather than packs considering alot of legacy players in our area could give a fuck less about standard boosters

I just would like to get as many people as possible for it. I figure if we can get a decent turnout, maybe it could help convince Jim to get a monthly larger tourney or something similar. Gpt turnout wasn't amazing, but the Indianapolis invitational that weekend didn't help that
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Thread Information