View Poll Results: Should True-Name Nemesis be banned

Voters
388. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

177 45.62%
  • No.

211 54.38%
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

Thread: Would you like to see True-Name Nemesis gone?

Play Deed. Nuke the World.
    Oct 2010

Re: Would you like to see True-Name Nemesis gone?

Ban basic Islands.

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

I personally feel like this thread has run its course and we are now just making a duplicate of the Ban list thread. I would suggest that the discussions be taken there and this thread be closed. I believe on TNN, anyone that has something to say has now said it and it is up to the meta and later DCI to decide what becomes of the card.

Dice.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

I thought it was already common knowledge that Brainstorm clearly deserved a ban if it wasn't considered an absolute 'pillar' of the format? And of course, it's more than obvious that Show and Tell had to go first if we had any prospects of Wizards caring about the format, but I think they already missed the opportunity when the commotion about these two cards was at its peak. All we can do is preventing other shit to establish in the format, hence all this campaigning against True-Name Nemesis.

Administrator
    Nov 2003
    Portland, OR

Given that TNN has been menioned only once in the last two pages of this thread, I'm going to go ahead and close it. There's already a thread for endless Brainstorm ban discussion, so take it over there. You can discuss TNN there too if you want.

Thread Information