There's been a big buzz about some new counterfeits from China. I'm sure most of you have allready noticed, for those who have not: http://imgur.com/a/hLuw2

According to some people from Facebook group, these have been reported by dealers in North Carolina and seem very real. Practically indistinguishable. What is your opinion on this matter? People from the US are reporting that they have allready seen this fakes and that they are extremely good, only the blue line inside the card seems fake (which doesn't matter anyway, like any judge is going to rip in half your Tundra to verify its authenticity).

These cards haven't arrived to Europe yet, as far as I know. Is there anybody on this forum who has seen them and could give us an objective insight on how good those fakes are? Anybody who has allready tested them? I contacted the chinese company and they offered me free samples for shipping costs ($28), but I ain't gonna drown 28 bucks just to satisfy my curiosity. Maybe if more curious people were interested, we could order those free samples together (I'd put like $5 maximum in it, so it'd take 6 people to order it).

Worst case scenario proposed by few facebook drama queens is this could destroy the legacy & vintage card market completely.

Discuss