Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061
Results 1,201 to 1,206 of 1206

Thread: Chinese fakes

Bands with Others
    Jul 2009
    NY, NY

Re: Chinese fakes

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Alara View Post
    don't worry the interfighting will stop and this thread will get normal...
    I'll tell you what this thread goes back to. Shortsightedness is not one of my weaknesses. You think you can stop China from making fakes. You think you can stop America from buying fakes. Symbiotic relationship between the two. When you're finally done and broken. By all the "we've handed it to the proper people." tweets. After all the work you made yourself go through. Quit now and live for the next 2 years. Come back and laugh at this thread. YW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavius The Great View Post
    Respect my shine bitch!

May 2010
    Florida

Quote Originally Posted by menace13 View Post
    I'll tell you what this thread goes back to. Shortsightedness is not one of my weaknesses. You think you can stop China from making fakes. You think you can stop America from buying fakes. Symbiotic relationship between the two. When you're finally done and broken. By all the "we've handed it to the proper people." tweets. After all the work you made yourself go through. Quit now and live for the next 2 years. Come back and laugh at this thread. YW.
    You give me such a small time span . well thank you. I know I can't stop the fakes, any realist will tell you the same. But, I will do anything I can to hinder them as least for a time.
    Titles do not honour men , men honour Titles.

admin of http://magecraftia.com/index.php

You give me such a small time span . well thank you. I know I can't stop the fakes, any realist will tell you the same. But, I will do anything I can to hinder them as least for a time.
    May I ask you what drives you in doing this!? If your goal is really stop counterfieting what you are really doing is to Ad them and giving more money indirectly to the people who are selling them.

May 2010
    Florida

Quote Originally Posted by janluis1 View Post
    May I ask you what drives you in doing this!? If your goal is really stop counterfieting what you are really doing is to Ad them and giving more money indirectly to the people who are selling them.

I am at no means advertising . About your question what drives me: I guess you can just say I am tired of seeing people lose hope to fakes and scammers . Its a community problem : Very few want to risk anything to help other players avoid getting fakes or being scammed . The mentality of the majority: It does not affect me , so why should I care? When in reality, the game is what we the players make of it, not Hasbro and WOTC. If there were more people that went out of their way to protect fellow players, we would have much less of these issues. I may be a idealist,but for me its a ethics code .

Sincerely, Onar
    Last edited by Russian Alara; 06-10-2014 at 05:06 PM.
    Titles do not honour men , men honour Titles.

admin of http://magecraftia.com/index.php

Bands with Others
    Jul 2009
    NY, NY

I may be a idealist,but for me its a ethics code
    Omfg you're delusional too. Enjoy getting blown off by WotC. While you put in a thousand hours over the next two years as more and more fakes continue to outpace your irrelevant attempts.

I'm sure it's fun. And it feeds your deeply rooted sense of civil duty and ethics. You're like a hero. For Magic players worldwide. You need a cape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavius The Great View Post
    Respect my shine bitch!

This thread has largely run its course. Fakes are going to continue to pop up and hopefully now people will exercise more caution when buying old, expensive cards.

Thread Information