Thread: Casual LOLLING

Sep 2011

Casual LOLLING

Someone posted that this was casual and you can play with 4 Fastbonds. While there is a better deck than the one I am suggesting, this would also just be very LOLLY.

4 Wheel of Fortune
    4 Timetwister
    4 Mind's Desire
    4 Ancestral Recall
    4 Demonic Tutor
    3 Windfall
    2 Yawgmoth's Will
    4 Chrome Mox
    2 Mox Diamond
    4 Black Lotus
    4 Lion's Eye Diamond
    4 Lotus Petal
    4 Runeflare Trap
    4 Tolarian Academy
    4 Gemstone Mine
    4 City of Brass

We just playing nice and casual.

Re: Casual LOLLING

I didnt say you should drop all 4, I am saying that you could be a dork and drop one and have your opponent hate you.

I love your deck bro. Too bad im too broke to make it. I think if i mortgage my house and pawn my car I can get a playset of lotuses.

How to LOL your opponent

I own a playset of Shahrazads. The first one makes people groan. The second makes people angry. The third is when they rage quit. Its even funner when you play silence on an isochron scepter with voltaic key. Ive even done Orim's chant. You should attack with a squire each turn just to see their blood boil.

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

Cool idea. Sadly, Lotus Petal is restricted.
    Why no love for Memory Jar? Also, note that Megrim doesn't target, and it takes more ppl at once.

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Bed Decks Palyer View Post
    Why no love for Memory Jar? Also, note that Megrim doesn't target, and it takes more ppl at once.
    This is true. In fact, Underworld Dreams or Megrim or Tendrils would all be way more efficient kills. That's the LOL. You're playing 4-ofs the most broken combo-enabling cards in Magic, drawing 7 new cards multiple times in one turn, and after all that all you do is Runeflare Trap people repeatedly.

No Jar because it costs more. The others are paid off by a single Lotus/LED. Less likely to net positive mana when dropping Jars (unless Tinkering Mana Crypts into them... hmm..)

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BadLegacyPlayer View Post
    How to LOL your opponent

I own a playset of Shahrazads. The first one makes people groan. The second makes people angry. The third is when they rage quit. Its even funner when you play silence on an isochron scepter with voltaic key. Ive even done Orim's chant. You should attack with a squire each turn just to see their blood boil.
    Priceless.

A friend and I once made a Tag Team Troll pair of 2HG decks.

One was a WB deck with 4 Shaharazad + 4 of the black equivalent one from the Un-series, then a bunch of cheap removal, discard, tutors and stalling.
    The other was a RU deck with Fork and Twincast galore, backed by cheap counters and burn.
    The goal was to create so many sub-games that the opponents ragequit. Alternately, you burn them to death in the subgames and win enough to eventually win.
    Sadly we never got much play out of it.

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Quote Originally Posted by Bed Decks Palyer View Post
    So you see that list and the card that sticks out to you as being restricted is lotus petal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    So you see that list and the card that sticks out to you as being restricted is lotus petal?
    Guess.

Thread Information