Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Liver of the Storm - Legacy Tournament Report

Re: Liver of the Storm - Legacy Tournament Report

Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    I don't know what trollception means. I'm guessing it's an amalgamation of trolling and inception, but even then, I don't see the meaning behind it. Anyway, I think Lemnear's style is a detailed style and I think there is no problem with copying it. Misspelling his name is a genuine mistake. Not everyone's strength is English and given the uniqueness of his name, I wouldn't be surprised if anyone misspelled it.

His plays are questionable, but I feel it is unnecessary to be hostile to learners of the archetype.
    His thread name is liver of the storm. Would kidney of the storm make it more obvious he is ripping off heart of the storm? He substituted organs. He substituted cats on the LED. Obvious rip off and mocking.
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle".
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by JPoJohnson View Post
    His thread name is liver of the storm. Would kidney of the storm make it more obvious he is ripping off heart of the storm? He substituted organs. He substituted cats on the LED. Obvious rip off and mocking.
    Just because he's copying the style, doesn't mean he's making a mockery of the original. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

A lot of you top 8 with Bryant's list and rename it to 'something, something goblin deck' or 'something, something tentacle monster', but I don't see that as a mockery of the Epic Storm, or more precisely, The EPIC Storm.

Just because he's copying the style, doesn't mean he's making a mockery of the original. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

A lot of you top 8 with Bryant's list and rename it to 'something, something goblin deck' or 'something, something tentacle monster', but I don't see that as a mockery of the Epic Storm, or more precisely, The EPIC Storm.
    I can't tell if you're continuing the trolling or actually being serious. You can't possibly be serious. There's no WAY you're actually serious. Either way, I'm done here. This thread is really ridiculous and just a waste beyond potentially a laugh.
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle".
    - Albert Einstein

:D Very nice report indeed! Really diggin the Chrome Mox go Play! ;)

Bryant Cook

Do you mean it's alternate name? Five color aggro goblins?

Guys, I would really apreciate if you could stop raging against my report. Jeez, I am new to this deck and not able to pilot this monster to wins like Briant C. or Lemnaer.
    Give me some tips instead of flames, dudes. Consequently it is just a game!

Quote Originally Posted by zerzab11 View Post
    :D Very nice report indeed! Really diggin the Chrome Mox go Play! ;)
    Thanks. :)

Bryant Cook

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelo65 View Post
    Guys, stop I would really apreciate if you could stop raging against my report. Jeez, I am new to this deck and not able to pilot this monster to wins like Briant C. or Lemnaer.
    Give me some tips instead of flames, dudes. Consequently it is just a game!

Thanks. :)
    A tip that really helps is activating your Lion's Eye Diamond right before you're ready to tutor. This way, your Infernal Tutor avoids counterspells on it's way to your graveyard.

Bryant Cook
    Lemnear
    I hope this helps. Copy + paste and you'll solve your spelling issues. :p

What the hell is going on here?

- Team RUG-STAR Berlin -

Feb 2012
    Minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by sawatarix View Post
    What the hell is going on here?

- Team RUG-STAR Berlin -
    bollocks, thats what.

Big Fat Hard Kicks, Oh My God I Want That Shit!
    Apr 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Cook View Post
    A tip that really helps is activating your Lion's Eye Diamond right before you're ready to tutor. This way, your Infernal Tutor avoids counterspells on it's way to your graveyard.
    The other trick I found is waiting for you opponent to respond to your tutor or not before breaking you LED. This way you don't waste your LED if they are going to counter your tutor. I mean why would anyone do anything else RFTC is says "mana ability" right fucking on it!

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Harsh, but funny.

Admin
    Oct 2003
    Redondo Beach, CA

Thread closed. Next time use the report function instead of responding.
    Monday Night Magic: http://rfimd2000.tripod.com/images/mnm/mondaynight.htm

Team
    Left
    Field

Thread Information