Got a bit bored of Arcum, still luv artifacts doe.

So many wombo combos! (basically everything you can do with Karn plus a few extra shenanigans):

-Give Masticore or Triskelion deathtouch
-Turn opposing Mana Crypts into creatures thus killing them
-Turn opposing Sol Rings into creatures and ping them with Masticore and Triskelion
-Turn your Staff of Nin, Blasting Station into a creature and then give it deathtouch (I just realised how funny this is with Caltrops)
-Turn opposing lands into artifacts (Liquimetal Coating, Lattice), blow them up
-Turn a bauble into a creature and then equip it with your skullclamp
-Turn the opponent's skullclamp (etc) into a creature so it can't equip anything
-Turn a blue artifact into a creature and then tap it for Grand Architect
-Turn a big mana artifact into a creature and then go infinite with Voltaic Construct (You can do a similar thing with umbral mantle)
-Turn A Monolith into a creature and equip it with Illusionist's Bracers (You can do a similar thing with training grounds but this seems kind of zzz)
-Tap Seat of the Synod for U, Turn it into a creature, it dies, untapping salvaging station. Tap station to return Seat and kill them with Disciple or something. (It's also neato you can just like turn a spellbomb or something into a creature before popping it to untap station).
-Turn your stuff into creatures so you can recur them with Lifeline or Nim Deathmantle when they die (Mindslaver? Hue. Watch out for summoning sickness)
-Same as above but with Mimic Vat or Dross Scorpion
-Turn Darksteel Forge and other big artifacts into creatures to lay the smackdown, meekstone stops the opponent's creatures from untapping
-Turning artifacts into creatures lets you untap them with staff of domination

Some of these ideas are my own and some are courtesy of the derpinos over on salvation

If you can think of anything else stupid along these lines then let me know

No complete list because as usual I don't have the cards in front of me and I cbf