Thread: help finding a deck

help finding a deck

I've been thinking about building a legacy deck, so looking for some suggestions.

I've noticed the price of cards have increased a lot since I last played, and sadly I'm not too interested in spending well over a grand. The budget I'd be more willing is around 500-700ish and I could could on that over time. I do have an imperial recruiter deck, and have considered changing it to u/r painter stone. I have the blue fetches already. I've also considered enchantress, mostly because Argothian is one of my favourite cards (started playing Magic during saga). I'm not really sure what to make of it, I've been slowing reading up on it and watching some YouTube videos.

But yeah, I'm slowly making my way through primers and whatnot, some direction would be great. :)

Re: help finding a deck

I'd stick with a mono-red Imperial Painter if I were you and keep playing that for the moment, it's still competitive. You said you already have blue fetches, next step probably would be to get Volcanics and build a tier 1 Sneak/Show deck since you are into combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinSettler View Post
    Jesus H Cardsheet died for your NFC sins.

Thread Information