Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flipside Games Presents - KDM Duel for Duals! 40 Duals Guaranteed! May 3rd 2014

Re: Flipside Games Presents - KDM Duel for Duals! 40 Duals Guaranteed! May 3rd 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Keller View Post
    Not happening.

I'm not only winning this event, I will dream-crush at all costs.

Prepare for a savage beating.
    That's not a prediction, that's a spoiler.

Jul 2007
    syracuse

Re: Flipside Games Presents - KDM Duel for Duals! 40 Duals Guaranteed! May 3rd 2014

I feel bad trash talking cause I always win and then look like the bad guy ;)

Everybody's a jerk! You, me..........this jerk.
    Jan 2006
    DuPont Circle

Eli, check your PMs please.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGruber View Post
    Look, I will suck your dick. I will suck your fucking dick. I will do it, just join my team. I値l suck your dick. You can fuck me or get fucked by me. You can watch me fuck something. Just point at something, I値l fuck it for you. Just tell me what you want me to fuck!
    ~ Team Unicorn Motto

Jul 2007
    syracuse

Sooooooooooo, I won the trash talking game? :)

Bringing a new brew to this one.

Put me on the play - I dare you.
    Last edited by Michael Keller; 04-18-2014 at 03:09 PM.

Nov 2013
    Binghamton, NY

Ya'll better be careful, I'm gonna 0-2 drop all over your faces.

Jul 2007
    syracuse

One week away, don't miss out on pre-registration deadlines!

Jan 2006
    DuPont Circle

I have some news for you. And you're not going to like it.

Team Unicorn did find out that Eli was running a tournament again. And that he was giving Duals as prizes. In New York.

Well......that simply won't do. No, no.

We've never allowed Duals to stay in New York before. And, while we've certainly slowed down, we can't allow Eli to just give his Duals to New Yorkers this time either. Principal of the thing, you know. I mean, some of the team has moved on, and some new members have been added, but we still have some standards for god's sake.

So yes, Team Unicorn will be making the trip up to this. Everyone bring your candy and mayonnaise.
    Look, I will suck your dick. I will suck your fucking dick. I will do it, just join my team. I値l suck your dick. You can fuck me or get fucked by me. You can watch me fuck something. Just point at something, I値l fuck it for you. Just tell me what you want me to fuck!
    ~ Team Unicorn Motto

Quote Originally Posted by Parcher View Post
    I have some news for you. And you're not going to like it.

Team Unicorn did find out that Eli was running a tournament again. And that he was giving Duals as prizes. In New York.

Well......that simply won't do. No, no.

We've never allowed Duals to stay in New York before. And, while we've certainly slowed down, we can't allow Eli to just give his Duals to New Yorkers this time either. Principal of the thing, you know. I mean, some of the team has moved on, and some new members have been added, but we still have some standards for god's sake.

So yes, Team Unicorn will be making the trip up to this. Everyone bring your candy and mayonnaise.
    Sometimes, some people need to be made an example out of. And if the Virginians think they're walking into our territory to take our Duals, they're sadly mistaken.

Jan 2006
    DuPont Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Keller View Post
    Sometimes, some people need to be made an example out of. And if the Virginians think they're walking into our territory to take our Duals, they're sadly mistaken.
    1. You're a fan of history, Keller. Nothing in the past would suggest what you're saying is true. In fact, the Hatfields have 100+ Duals they won in NY that might just finally be returned there if the prices online are a real indicator if what they can get. Nothing is sweeter than selling you back your own Duals. I just wish I had been as prudent as they, and didn't always take cash immediately. Still counts as selling NY back it's own Duals, I just lost a shitton of money in the long run.

2. Team Unicorn annexed you years ago when Left Field dissolved and you moved down here. Moving back there doesn't change that.

3. We plan on staying over Saturday night. So let the Syralosers know we're looking to party. I fully intend to be crying into my bourbon by round four if I don't get stuck as DD.
    ~ Team Unicorn Motto

Leroy Rochester
    Jun 2004
    Cabrini萌reen

I haven't been this excited to donate an entry fee into the prize pool in years.
    My only dream is that yours never come true.
    "People played violin as the Titanic sank. Tomorrow they will play Green Day songs with plastic keytars as their Hoovervilles burn."

Jan 2006
    DuPont Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Getsickanddie View Post
    I haven't been this excited to donate an entry fee into the prize pool in years.
    Perfect! At my age, after 4-5 drinks, I need a Bedpan Removal Techician.
    ~ Team Unicorn Motto

Apr 2008
    Storrs Mansfield, Connecticut

Jul 2007
    syracuse

Alright! Now it's a party. 6 days away!

Quote Originally Posted by Getsickanddie View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

It's an ugly pile of bones... like me.
    Sep 2004
    Albany

I'll be driving up from Albany that morning if anybody needs a ride

Rob Rogers
    Dec 2007
    Wareham, MA

Got a crew coming up from eastern MA/Cape area... when is the pre registration deadline?

Would you mind keeping the Underground Seas warm?
    Team Hammafist-We don't take kindly to those who don't take kindly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jander78 View Post
    You still have to appreciate a well timed "fuck yall niggas" though.
    Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    WotC should either stop printing such good blue creatures or start printing more Hammerfist Giants
    "Got any trade boogas?"

Jul 2007
    syracuse

Pre-registration deadline was advertised as midnight last night but the link may not be down yet, it will be very soon though so get in while you can!

Jan 2006
    DuPont Circle

Quote Originally Posted by T-ORGANIZER View Post
    Pre-registration deadline was advertised as midnight last night but the link may not be down yet, it will be very soon though so get in while you can!
    The Massholes are coming too?! Oh, I'll be getting it in while I can. Just you wait.
    ~ Team Unicorn Motto

Rob Rogers
    Dec 2007
    Wareham, MA

Quote Originally Posted by Parcher View Post
    The Massholes are coming too?! Oh, I'll be getting it in while I can. Just you wait.
    It's been a long time good sir. Last time we came up to NY we took home 40 duals and everyone learned Dreadstill was a real deck.

EDIT- It was actually so long ago that the 4 Underground Sea, 1st place prize for this tournament carries a higher pricetag than the 40 duals, 1st place prize back then. Scary huh?
    Team Hammafist-We don't take kindly to those who don't take kindly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jander78 View Post
    You still have to appreciate a well timed "fuck yall niggas" though.
    Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    WotC should either stop printing such good blue creatures or start printing more Hammerfist Giants
    "Got any trade boogas?"

Thread Information