Quote Originally Posted by LewisCBR View Post
5-0'd an online League with this list the other day, but alas, it didnt get chosen to be publicized. :(

Deck was gas, and still lots of fun to play. It might not have the raw power of Grixis, but no other deck really does.

https://imgur.com/a/SnaG9

Beat Storm, Mav, BUG Delver, New Miracles, and Sneak and Show.
Damn, those are some beefy goyfs

Quote Originally Posted by JackaBo View Post
While I both trust your judgement and agree on the air-part, sometimes I keep a one-lander, which is totally acceptable, with a reactive card that i want to hold up mana for - Stifle versus fetchland decks, pierce and snare versus chalice-decks for example. I dont want to tap out incase these cards could become live (and if they do they sometimes wins you the game). Then I will just draw go, possibly eot BS or bolt, until i find another land. Probes would fill a double purpose in this situation: Dighibg through your deck faster without tappning out and teliing me wether holding up mana for said card is necessary.

I guess I will start with 2 probes and see how it goes.
Yea, I understand where you are coming from. I have tried probe before, and for me at least, it rarely impacted the plays I was making. Just sort of like, "ok", and the information not particularly meaningful a few turns later.

Say for example you probe and they have 3 fetches, and you have 1 stifle. Are you not going to stifle their fetch now? Or maybe they have no chalice when you probe, but can you really feel comfortable not holding pierce up since they could easily top deck a blood moon / chalice / ensnaring bridge / <you name it> etc.

Nevertheless, I don't want to stifle (pun intended) your innovations or fun in MTG, so by all means, try out probes and see how they do for you, and let us know.