Yesterday I played RUG in our lgs. Fifteen players, four rounds, list as follows:

//Qty Name
// Lands
4 Misty Rainforest
4 Wooded Foothills
4 Wasteland
3 Tropical Island
3 Volcanic Island
//\\
// Creatures
4 Delver of Secrets/Insectile Aberration
4 Nimble Mongoose
4 Tarmogoyf
//\\
// Spells
4 Ponder
4 Brainstorm
4 Stifle
4 Daze
4 Force of Will
2 Spell Pierce
2 Spell Snare
4 Lightning Bolt
2 Forked Bolt
//\\
// Sideboard
2 Rough/Tumble
3 Submerge
1 Ancient Grudge
1 Artifact Mutation
2 Pyroblast
1 Flusterstorm
2 Pithing Needle
2 Grafdigger's Cage
1 Sulfur Elemental

I thought I won't come, esp. as I lacked one Volcanic Island that I sold. But then I came home and the Volcanics were waiting for me in my mailbox, so I phoned Slosh and we agreed to meet.

R1, Matěj, bUrg
Quite not a dude that I really like.
g1, otp, keep7: I bolted his DRS, but he got three Delvers which my one and only couldn't neither race nor stop.
sb: Pyroblasts, Subemrges, Rough (he plays both DRS and Bob), out some mix of week cards. I kept SPierce, though, expectingStifle... and I was wrong.
g2, otp, keep7: I started with fetch, his turn 1 Devler I Blasted after I Wasted his land. I bolted Grim, then I ran Mongoose into Daze. TNN was Pyroed, then two Mongooses won this for me.
sb: Some Daze/FoW switches.
g3, otd, keep7: I FBed DRS, then I was hit by Thoughtseize. I misplayed Ponder, which led me to play DElver instead of keeping Stifle mana open. Wti this misplay, he got of the mana lock and overran me with Bob's CA.
Loss, 0:1.

R2, cool dude, Patriot
g1, otd, keep6:I FBed SFM that found Jitte which I Pierced later. Delver flipped of another FB, then my Goyf was FoWed. On my opponents eight life I had Bolt, Bolt, FB, so I won.
sb: in Ancient Artifact Mutation, Pyroblasts, out some mix of Dazes and crap.
g2, otd, keep6: I Wasted two Tundras, but then I was stuck on one Trop. I saved one via Stifle+Daze trick when he tried to Waste it. Wit hs till no Volc out I got hit by RiP, but my two Mongooses got there. although one of them exchanged for a Delver. My opponent ended this game with three Bolts and two Swords in hand... aye, I like Mongooses.
Win, 1:1.

R3, Slosh, ANT
This was one of the most unlucky match ever: g1 (otd, keep7) I lost after I played a Delver and got Slosh down to five when he PiFed me out of game. I SBed some anticombo tools plus Roughs, but during our g2, Slosh made 8 gobbos on is nine life to buy some time and then on his four life he ToA me for twenty with a Bolt-support. Nice one.
Thankfully he was in a hurry, so he conceded to me... (Win, 2:1.)

...but did not leave before we played several games on unlimited mana minimaster with the two Theros boosters he won on last Sat.
My pool was Horizon and Spellheart Chimera amongst the others, with a rare being Hundered-Handed One. The games were fast and funny, the unlimited mana makes for some pretty absurd situation with monstrous creatures. Slosh got some 10/7 dude (or something like that), and many more 4/5s and 6/3s and similar many/much dudes were running amokon both sides of table. Hundred-Handed One gave lots and lots of high fives, but I still lost the minimaster minimatch.

R4, Tom, UW Miracles.
When we rode from the lgs later that night, we talked about this mu. "It's pretty bad matchup, isn't it?" asked a friend of mine. "Yes, it is," I agreed. "For which player?" asked a second friend. "For both of them," was my answer.
g1, otd, keep7: I remember an amazing battle over Stifle, but that's about it. I Dazed a CB, too, and then I simply tapped Mongoose and Goyf and other Goyf until the game was over.
sb: anticontrol tools in, burn out.
g2,otd, keep7: Although Tom mulled to five, he still offered quite some resistance. Fortunately I was able to stop Terminus, so my sole Devler got there.

For my efforts I won some 15 bucks of store credit. (I think I was fourth or third.)

MVP: Forked Bolt and Mongoose. Also, Stifle rocks.