Greetings! I've been getting inquiries from people about a Source t-shirt, and I've finally decided to start working on getting that going, since the playmats were such a success. I've reworked the original playmat image to work better on a t-shirt, and Dave (MyElectronicDays) has kindly taken the time to whip up a Jace to add to the image!

Here's the new image:

And here's roughly what it would look like on a t-shirt:

I'm still doing research on who to use for printing so I don't have any information on pricing at the moment, but my intention is to opt for heavyweight, high quality shirts and printing. My hope is that we can keep them in the $20-$25 range.

I'd like to gauge community interest here before moving ahead with printing, because it's a significant up front investment on my part. If you're pretty sure you'd want to order one or more of these when they're printed, please post here and say so. For the moment, assume they'll be about $20-$25 + $5ish apiece for shipping in the US, and + $15ish for shipping to Europe. Again, these costs are just an estimate at the moment, but that's roughly the target. Also if you feel like including the size(s) you'd want, that would help me gauge what proportion of each size to get when we move forward with printing.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post them as well. Thanks!