Thread: FBB prices

Dec 2012
    Vancouver, Canada

FBB prices

Im trying to find a good source for current prices for fbb duals. scg only has a couple that are listed and other sites are all over the map.Looking to finish elves so i just need a couple bayous and a taiga.

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

Re: FBB prices

Quote Originally Posted by D@N View Post
    Im trying to find a good source for current prices for fbb duals. scg only has a couple that are listed and other sites are all over the map.Looking to finish elves so i just need a couple bayous and a taiga.
    Realistically, Bayous are 250-300, and Taigas are 160-190.

-Matt

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by D@N View Post
    https://www.magiccardmarket.eu
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

Jul 2011
    California

Quote Originally Posted by Lemnear View Post
    Man... I really wish I could buy from MCM as an American. Does anyone know if they have plans to make this possible in the future? Or if sellers are willing to do business with us despite the rules?
    Legacy: Miracles

Some sellers are willing to sell to Americans if you're willing to spend more on shipping and wait longer, but it seems the preferred method is to get a middle man who will buy and then ship your cards to you.

Dec 2012
    Vancouver, Canada

is it just americans? will they sell to canadians? or just europe?

It is for European only. If needed, a fellow european sourcer can make the middle man. I did it a few times.

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by sephorusFR View Post
    It is for European only. If needed, a fellow european sourcer can make the middle man. I did it a few times.
    Dito
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

Oct 2011
    Denmark

Me twoo

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

I've MM'd a few times as well.

Thread Information