Thread: [Everyday Eternal Episode 20 + 21 ] Double Feature: Journey into Play + BoM

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

[Everyday Eternal Episode 20 + 21 ] Double Feature: Journey into Play + BoM

http://www.eternalcentral.com/everyd...play-analysis/

In Part 1 of the Everyday Eternal Double Feature, we analyze footage from SCG Seattle and talk about the applicability of Journey into Nyx!

http://www.eternalcentral.com/everyd...r-of-miracles/

In Part 2 of the Everyday Eternal Double Feature, we talk with Julian about Bazaar of Moxen, MTGO, and we deconstruct the BUG Delver deck in preparation for Bazaar of Moxen!

Thanks again for listening! If you have any questions or just want to chat, let us know on Twitter (@EternalMTG), like us on Facebook (facebook.com/EverydayEternalPodcast), or email (EverydayEternalCast@gmail.com), or in the comments section below.

-Matt

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Re: [Everyday Eternal Episode 20 + 21 ] Double Feature: Journey into Play + BoM

Thanks, I only got to listen to half so far but I enjoyed it.

One minor nitpick is that Doubling Season doesn't double the counters put on planeswalkers because that is a cost, not a spell or ability. It would however double the +1/+1 counters distributed and Ajani would come in with double the amount of Loyalty. Not that anyone was going to try that in Legacy, but I figured I would say something.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

itsJulian.com - Legacy Videos
    Apr 2007
    Munich / Germany

Re: [Everyday Eternal Episode 20 + 21 ] Double Feature: Journey into Play + BoM

Hey guys, was my pleasure being on the show again. Already looking forward to our post-Bazaar episode we'll be recording soon!

I also had a longer talk with the main organizer of the BoM about costs, prizes and the future of the BoM. I will talk about it on Everday Eternal soon.
    The seven cardinal sins of Legacy:
    1. Discuss the unbanning of Land Tax Earthcraft.
    2. Argue that banning Force of Will would make the format healthier.
    3. Play Brainstorm without Fetchlands.
    4. Stifle Standstill.
    5. Think that Gaea's Blessing will make you Solidarity-proof.
    6. Pass priority after playing Infernal Tutor.
    7. Fail to playtest against Nourishing Lich (coZ iT wIlL gEt U!).

Thread Information