Thread: Where can you get/find the new Starcitygames Spirit token?

Where can you get/find the new Starcitygames Spirit token?

I was watching Starcitygames Legacy in Knoxville (it was Deadguy vs a BUG deck) and saw new Spirit tokens from Starcity. I'm not talking the Tom Martell one either.

How do you get this new token? I can't even find a picture of it online. I think from the commentary it came from the IQ program.

The green Ancestral
    Mar 2010
    Seattle, WA

Re: Where can you get/find the new Starcitygames Spirit token?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkin View Post
    I can't even find a picture of it online.
    If you can rewatch the match through Twitch, take a screenshot. Then you can show us what you are talking about. I would imagine that this token can be obtained through Star City, as has been the case for all previous SCG tokens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyd-NGC9A9E

The feature match on camera. 14:37 into the match you can see the Lingering Soul tokens.

got a new bike
    Sep 2013

First I thought you were talking about the football cards, which are way more cool. Gretzky rookie tokens would be max pimp #value

I can't even find the old crappy 10 cent tokens that used to be on their site, let alone any unofficial tokens. Did something happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by danyul View Post
    TNN is so uninteractive that you can't even target him with your feelings.
    Deadguy Ale, U/R Painter

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Those were Miami Hurricanes cards. I wastrying to sneak them out without the SCG crew noticing because I hate their tokens. The new spirits aren't completely awful though
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    Those were Miami Hurricanes cards. I wastrying to sneak them out without the SCG crew noticing because I hate their tokens. The new spirits aren't completely awful though
    I will agree about most of the Starcity tokens. Don't like most of them. But the new spirit tokens look alright....lol from a distance at least. Your match was the only time I've seen them. Can't even find a picture of them online.

The green Ancestral
    Mar 2010
    Seattle, WA

Thanks for posting a link. Cedric says on the broadcast, "Those are our brand-new spirits from our IQ program." I would guess you get them by playing in an IQ or trading with someone who played in a recent IQ. I, for example, have lots of SCG tokens from playing in Open events, and all of them are in my trade binder waiting for someone who wants them.

Mine are in the trash cans next to where I started filling out my deck reg morning of ...

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

I usually leave mine on the table. I figure someone out there is collecting pandas
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    Mine are in the trash cans next to where I started filling out my deck reg morning of ...
    Don't cut yourself on all that edge.

Thread Information