Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: [Magic 2015] Spoiler Thread

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Re: [Magic 2015] Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    Really hoping no one plays the quick silver faerie. The first time someone saves their delver with it from an STP I'm going to punch myself in the dick
    At least that would be a tempo swing in your favor. I would care more for SFM and SCM
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Quote Originally Posted by Lemnear View Post
    At least that would be a tempo swing in your favor. I would care more for SFM and SCM
    Kinda. They stop my removal spell and trade their 3/2 for a 2/2. Turns STP into gain 1 life discard a card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Is this possibly the first core set to not have a merfolk of some kind printed. I know it doesn't matter much to the greater legacy community, but it did seem kind of odd.

Aug 2009
    Bakersfield, Ca

They just got TNN, master of the pearl Trident, and tidebinder mage. I think they're fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ktkenshinx View Post
    The Reserved List is a) not legally binding, b) antiquated, c) broken, and d) preventative of maximum game enjoyment. Wizards will remove as many cards from that list as possible to increase the fun of their game. Using market research, they can find a balance between printing enough cards to lower a price from $40 to $15-$20, and not utterly ruining their value. This will be both an economically feasible AND sensible move.
    -ktkenshinx-

Sep 2011

Lol @ watered down Jace

+1: pseudo-fateseal self only
    +0, U, discard a card from your hand named "Brainstorm": Brainstorm
    -3: Jace's -1 most of the time
    -8: draw a lot of cards and shuffle opponent's hand into library, except don't exile whole library

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    Lol @ watered down Jace

+1: pseudo-fateseal self only
    +0, U, discard a card from your hand named "Brainstorm": Brainstorm
    -3: Jace's -1 most of the time
    -8: draw a lot of cards and shuffle opponent's hand into library, except don't exile whole library
    I think it might be playable for the Ultimate, but not in Legacy. Because a Timetwister that makes your opponent mulligan to zero seems a little good. Admittedly, it's not Jace, the Wallet-Fucker, but then, nothing is, really.

Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Since when did we start judging walkers based on their ultimate?
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

It's not easy being green

Jul 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    Since when did we start judging walkers based on their ultimate?
    Well it's relevant for Garruk 1.0 and Tezz 2.0, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemnear
    (On Innistrad)
    Yeah, an insanely powerful block which put the "derp!" factor in Legacy completely over the top.

Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Yeah they ultimate the turn after they come down. Not like 4 turns of activating a bad plus one ability

Site Contributor
    Dec 2010
    Houston, Texas, USA

Quote Originally Posted by landwalker000 View Post
    Is this possibly the first core set to not have a merfolk of some kind printed. I know it doesn't matter much to the greater legacy community, but it did seem kind of odd.
    Eight and ninth also did not have any Merfolk.

While finding that, I also learned that a total of 18 different Merfolk have been printed in core sets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    You don't get to play the most powerful cards in the format and then bitch when someone finally says no. You also don't get to bitch that it's not fun when someone finally tells you no instead of voyeuristicly watching you masturbate with Cantrips.

Thread Information