Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [EDH] Karador, Ghost Chieftain

May 2011
    Albany, NY

Re: [EDH] Karador, Ghost Chieftain

Quote Originally Posted by TsumiBand View Post
    Is this a 1v1 list? I note a strong lack of world-go-booms; no Wrath no Damnation, just O-Stone and kind of Elesh. In just about any list I've played it in, Merciless Eviction has been really solid.
    Nah, it was a multiplayer list. It could probably use a Wrath of some kind. I had debated using Magister of Worth since it's a Wrath that interacts well with Karador, but Merciless Eviction and/or Austere Command are probably the "right" calls? There's also False Prophet I guess...but the exile is kind of rough on what this deck wants to do.

If/when I put the deck back together I'd probably make a few changes to it for sure.

If you put back the deck you should consider Academy rector + Pattern of rebirth. In my old list this was one of the best combos in the deck with the many sacrifice engines.
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Nilla Pac View Post
    I've goldfished with Doomsday decks about twenty times and I still haven't won a game yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Davran View Post
    Nah, it was a multiplayer list. It could probably use a Wrath of some kind. I had debated using Magister of Worth since it's a Wrath that interacts well with Karador, but Merciless Eviction and/or Austere Command are probably the "right" calls? There's also False Prophet I guess...but the exile is kind of rough on what this deck wants to do.

If/when I put the deck back together I'd probably make a few changes to it for sure.
    The thing with prophet is that you exile your stuff too. This is not synergic with karador cause you cant retrieve the creatures anymore. Maybe if you want a "wrath guy" magister or Massacre Wurm. Maybe Sunblast Angel could serve the propose too.

Thread Information