Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Podcast] Everyday Eternal Podcast Episode 24: Conspiracy Theories

Перетягивание
    Feb 2012
    Canberra, Australia

Re: [Podcast] Everyday Eternal Podcast Episode 24: Conspiracy Theories

Great cast guys

Been listening to the cast for a while and I love it. One question, what's up with the new dude that has a vocabulary that makes himself sound like a drunk trucker with the IQ of 80? When "fucking" is your most used adjective, you don't really sound like you know what you're talking about.

Punter
    Feb 2008
    Worcester, MA

Going deep on Magister of Worth: "If they choose 'Grace' maybe because they're a practicing Christian or something..."

Some quality laughs in this episode. Thanks.

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by TopWizard View Post
    Been listening to the cast for a while and I love it. One question, what's up with the new dude that has a vocabulary that makes himself sound like a drunk trucker with the IQ of 80? When "fucking" is your most used adjective, you don't really sound like you know what you're talking about.
    If you've been listening for a while you'll know that the "new dude" is Julian Knab. If you haven't been able to deduce it from his accent I can reveal that he is German, meaning English is not his native tongue. I actually think his English is quite nuanced and he is easy to understand. And he quite obviously knows what he's talking about. I actually think his analyses are generally top shelf and among the best among the cast members.
    You can follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/MartinFSNielsen

Quote Originally Posted by nevilshute View Post
    If you've been listening for a while you'll know that the "new dude" is Julian Knab. If you haven't been able to deduce it from his accent I can reveal that he is German, meaning English is not his native tongue. I actually think his English is quite nuanced and he is easy to understand. And he quite obviously knows what he's talking about. I actually think his analyses are generally top shelf and among the best among the cast members.
    I am not talking about Julian. Julian was a great addition to the show! I think the guy I'm referring to is Sean. Perhaps he was on in older casts, but this is the first I've heard of him.

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

I am not talking about Julian. Julian was a great addition to the show! I think the guy I'm referring to is Sean. Perhaps he was on in older casts, but this is the first I've heard of him.
    Aha. In that case I apologize for misunderstanding you. Sean is one if the founders of the cast if I'm not mistaking.
    You can follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/MartinFSNielsen

Quote Originally Posted by nevilshute View Post
    Aha. In that case I apologize for misunderstanding you. Sean is one if the founders of the cast if I'm not mistaking.
    I think you meant to say "he was one of the founders of the fucking cast."

Site Contributor

Sep 2013
    DFW

Quote Originally Posted by Misplayer View Post
    Going deep on Magister of Worth: "If they choose 'Grace' maybe because they're a practicing Christian or something..."

Some quality laughs in this episode. Thanks.
    I'm almost finished listening to this episode, but this was one of the funniest moments of any of the casts so far.
    Last edited by afb0032; 06-25-2014 at 10:44 PM.
    Currently Playing
    Legacy: ANT

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    Only one AdNaus deck in the top 16 this week?

THANKS OBAMA.

Mar 2007
    Germany, Germering, Munich

Was Sean the one with the dick jokes? I nearly lost it at "Journey into Dicks".

Overall a very enjoyable episode. Great dynamics between the cast. Keep up the joking.

Dack Fayden

It'll revive Vengevine! Calling it now.

Site Contributor
    Dec 2010
    Houston, Texas, USA

Quote Originally Posted by ween View Post
    Great cast guys
    :D

As pointed out later in this thread, that is indeed Sean O'Brien (nedleeds)

I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Barook View Post
    Was Sean the one with the dick jokes? I nearly lost it at "Journey into Dicks".
    I think Sean said it this time. I've said it in a previous cast and I actually got it from my way-too-awesome fiance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    You don't get to play the most powerful cards in the format and then bitch when someone finally says no. You also don't get to bitch that it's not fun when someone finally tells you no instead of voyeuristicly watching you masturbate with Cantrips.

Dec 2011
    Calgary, Alberta

what's up with the new dude that has a vocabulary that makes himself sound like a drunk trucker with the IQ of 80?
    Rofl, this sounds like something Nedleeds would say. I'm convinced that TopWizard is one of Nedleed's alt accounts.

Nope, I don't have an alternate account (with 4 posts). But I now have the 20 somethingth member of my ignore list. Glad most of you enjoy the (free) cast. For those that don't like my vernacular and want to call me a retarded trucker on a message board please send feedback to suckmyballs@idontcarewhatyouthinkbecauseitsfree.org.

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Quote Originally Posted by mini1337s View Post
    Rofl, this sounds like something Nedleeds would say. I'm convinced that TopWizard is one of Nedleed's alt accounts.
    If Sean made a fake account to call himself a retarded trucker I'd be worried about his health
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Dec 2011
    Calgary, Alberta

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    Huh... same email as the Canadian Health Care system. Pretty sure Pavlic can confirm

That trucker has been playing MTG for longer than you've been alive I'd guess. I'll just leave this for you to read.... http://web.archive.org/web/200105192...ool/SoM54.html

(Hint read down to the O'Brien school)

Site Contributor
    Dec 2010
    Houston, Texas, USA

Quote Originally Posted by KIP_NZ View Post
    That trucker has been playing MTG for longer than you've been alive I'd guess. I'll just leave this for you to read.... http://web.archive.org/web/200105192...ool/SoM54.html

(Hint read down to the O'Brien school)
    Also, he can palm a basketball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    You don't get to play the most powerful cards in the format and then bitch when someone finally says no. You also don't get to bitch that it's not fun when someone finally tells you no instead of voyeuristicly watching you masturbate with Cantrips.

Quote Originally Posted by mini1337s View Post
    Huh... same email as the Canadian Health Care system. Pretty sure Pavlic can confirm
    LOL. I haven't fallen down due to massive dehydration and alcohol abuse in Canada yet so I can't form an opinion. Random French hospital gets a 4 star on Yelp though.

Quote Originally Posted by thecrav View Post
    Also, he can palm a basketball.
    So I've heard, is there pictorial or video evidence?

Long Live Maverick
    Dec 2012
    Kennesaw, GA, USA

Nice episode. I'm glad there are at least enough cards in Conspiracy to warrant interesting discussion, even if they might not be the most playable. Will of the Council presents some interesting gameplay decisions.

I think you've overvaluing Grenzo though in Goblins. Corner cases involving Jace and Terminus aside, you're likely paying closer to 4 mana per creature in your 30/32 or whatever creature Goblins list, assuming that you miss on nearly half of your activations.

I think we'll have to bring a basketball and a camera to the next legacy night so the drunken trucker can demonstrate.
    Tusk up.
    (Not so) Current Decks: GB Elves, GW Maverick, GWb Maverick, LED Dredge, ANT, TES, Jund Storm.

Thread Information