4 Lodestone Golem
    3 Baneslayer Angel

//sideboard:
    4 Rest in Peace
    3 Trinisphere
    3 Will of the Council
    2 Moat
    3 Magus of the Tabernacle

This is distinctly not Soldier Stompy, though there is a similar hate piece theme. The deck is no tribal and all disruptive bodies.

Any suggestions?

Smarter than your average Bear Deck
    Jan 2009

Re: Mono Suppression Field dot dec

yeah man, I totally think you should go

+4 Trinisphere
    +4 Armageddon
    +2 Flagstones of Trokair
    +2-4 Wasteland

I'd literally just get rid of the Baneslayers and maybe the Cat, just drop all your 'taxing'/sphere effects and Geddon their ass. If all else I'd run Elspeth + Geddon over the other agro, someone can just drop a Liliana and make you sac the Baneslayer, but Elspeth is far more frustrating to deal with and already gives flying if needed.
    May your suffering equal your weakness
    --Ihsan's Shade

Elspeth + Suppression Field.dec seems a non-bo to me.
    AWESOME. I'm not a huge fan of Tomb + Supp Field, because you obviously can't T1 it. You only really have 6 ways to slam it down T1 and (sometimes) win. Here's what I'm testing right now:

Mox Opal
    Chrome Mox
    Ancient Den
    Seat of the Synod
    Darksteel Citadel
    Everflowing Chalice
    2 Karakas
    2 Lotus Petal

Chalice of the Void
    Sigil of Distinction

Leonin Arbiter
    Suppression Field
    Aven Mindcensor
    Windborn Muse

Armageddon
    Thoughtcast

Geddon is GRRRRRREAT with taxing effects. Resets the lock you have going. This has 10 ways to power out 12 T1 lock pieces. The one thing I don't like is that these lock pieces prevent me from effectively running Stoneforge, which is always the nuts. That is to say, my opponent can Force my T1 play and stick a SFM FTW much of the time.
    Supp field is NUTS. Just sometimes winning with SFM is a much better option. Heck with it, though. I love the dinky little card.
    Lotus Petal could probably be something else. IDK, maybe Exalted Angel x2. I'd love to make Thoughtcast another prison piece, but my opponents always Waste the Seats before they hit the Dens. Hahaha... the fools!
    Good luck!
    -Frogger
    Final Ritual: "I was your round 14 opponent with the 3 giant goyfs. I didn't know what the fuck you were piloting."
    Drunken Master strategy. If I don't know what I'm doing, how would you?

Quote Originally Posted by frogger42 View Post
    Elspeth + Suppression Field.dec seems a non-bo to me.
    AWESOME. I'm not a huge fan of Tomb + Supp Field, because you obviously can't T1 it. You only really have 6 ways to slam it down T1 and (sometimes) win. Here's what I'm testing right now:

Mox Opal
    Chrome Mox
    Ancient Den
    Seat of the Synod
    Darksteel Citadel
    Everflowing Chalice
    2 Karakas
    2 Lotus Petal

Chalice of the Void
    Sigil of Distinction

Leonin Arbiter
    Suppression Field
    Aven Mindcensor
    Windborn Muse

Armageddon
    Thoughtcast

Geddon is GRRRRRREAT with taxing effects. Resets the lock you have going. This has 10 ways to power out 12 T1 lock pieces. The one thing I don't like is that these lock pieces prevent me from effectively running Stoneforge, which is always the nuts. That is to say, my opponent can Force my T1 play and stick a SFM FTW much of the time.
    Supp field is NUTS. Just sometimes winning with SFM is a much better option. Heck with it, though. I love the dinky little card.
    Lotus Petal could probably be something else. IDK, maybe Exalted Angel x2. I'd love to make Thoughtcast another prison piece, but my opponents always Waste the Seats before they hit the Dens. Hahaha... the fools!
    Good luck!
    -Frogger
    I'd consider playing Hushwing Gryff over the Muse. Surprise blocker for Delver is always going to be interesting.

Thread Information