So, this is a deck idea I got, basically a 5C Control for a pub/kitchen/w-e meta. The core of the deck (soon to be revealed) is already set, but I need a help on one aspect, though. But the core first:

White:
3 Wrath
3 Rout

Blue:
4 Mana Leak
2 Counterspell

Black:
3 Chainer's Edict
2 Mind Shatter
1 Mind Twist

Red:
2 Pillage
2 Rain of Salt
2 Orcish Settlers

Green:
1 Regrowth
2 Gaea's Blessing
3 Eternal Witness

1 Identity Crisis
1 Brightflame
1 Voidslime
1 M. Pulse
1 Fire // Ice

1 Grinning Toem
1 Jesper's Cat
1 Emraklu, the Aeons torn

10 signets?

20 lands

Now as you might see this deck incorporates all the aspects that newbies/casuals/etc. hate.
Mass removal? Check.
Counterspells? Check. (Honorable mention: it uses the eponymous archetypal signature card.)
Discard? Check.
LD? Oh, check.(Shame we can'T play Geddon due to colour needs...)
Recursion? Check.(We got this theme covered in two colours, morevoe this increaes removal count.)
Shuffle? Check.
Sick stuff? Check.
Bribery-type effects? Check.
15/15 flying omnomnom6? Check.

Ok, so this is the core of deck, but what I need a help with? It's easy: what would be the best combo to finish the game? Something really hard to disrupt and with quite an annoying effect? Preferably not RIP/Helm, because of my own graveyard shenan... oh got it, Paniter's Stone. Fine then. Provlem solved, case closed.

edit: Ok, so another question, when I already answered my own: I'm not exactly thinking of Stasis, but something similar needs to be there. The more expensive (money-wise), the better, as we need to kill two birds with one stone:
Lock? Check.
Proxies? Check.

Thanks for ANY ideas!

edit2: Nether Void?

BDP