Thread: [Podcast] - Legacy Breakfast - Episode 34-M15 Review, Monster of the week & Nostalgia

May 2012
    Dudley, UK

[Podcast] - Legacy Breakfast - Episode 34-M15 Review, Monster of the week & Nostalgia

Hello!
    In this episode, we take a look if any of the cards from M15 are going to make a splash in the legacy meta. We also unleash our monsters of the week (jingles and all) and take a trip down memory lane with some of our favourite monsters from bygone years.

http://legacybreakfast.wordpress.com...ral-nostalgia/

Your hosts:
    Stuart Pullin
    Stuart Taylor

Email us: legacybreakfast at gmail dot com
    RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/LegacyBreakfast
    Find us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...st/id720253198
    Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/legacybreakfast
    Find us on twitter @legacybreakfast

Clergyman of Cool
    Mar 2009
    Daisy Hill Puppy Farm

Re: [Podcast] - Legacy Breakfast - Episode 34-M15 Review, Monster of the week & Nosta

I recently discovered this podcast and am really enjoying it! Currently, I'm cherry-picking through older episodes for ones with topics that seemed especially interesting to me, but I hope to eventually make it through all of them. Keep up the great work!

Aug 2009
    Bakersfield, Ca

Re: [Podcast] - Legacy Breakfast - Episode 34-M15 Review, Monster of the week & Nosta

I'm a big fan as well. I do wish the episodes would be a bit longer - my commute is around an hour and fifteen minutes, and having a podcast to cover that is always appreciated. But hey, what can you do?

Hope we get more content soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by ktkenshinx View Post
    The Reserved List is a) not legally binding, b) antiquated, c) broken, and d) preventative of maximum game enjoyment. Wizards will remove as many cards from that list as possible to increase the fun of their game. Using market research, they can find a balance between printing enough cards to lower a price from $40 to $15-$20, and not utterly ruining their value. This will be both an economically feasible AND sensible move.
    -ktkenshinx-

The only one he ever feared
    Oct 2009
    Sweden's Jerusalem

Very nice that you featured my suggestion as a segment, and gave me credit to boot :) However, while I feel you made the topic justice, I lacked a proper introduction of the segment. From my horizon, it's all well and clear, but maybe not so much for the rest of the listeners.
    Currently playing:

Canadian Threshold Primer!
    Team America

My blog about Legacy, limited, EDH and stuff!

Apr 2007
    Leicester, UK

Waste Not, Hippergriff and Ensoul Artifact have all been seeing some Modern play. Waste Not has made a ripple in Legacy Pox decks as well. That seems a good return on a Core set.
    My Legacy Decks of choice: Pox, Miracles, D&T or Lands.
    Online Trading Reference Checker

Clergyman of Cool
    Mar 2009
    Daisy Hill Puppy Farm

Quote Originally Posted by lyracian View Post
    Waste Not, Hippergriff and Ensoul Artifact have all been seeing some Modern play. Waste Not has made a ripple in Legacy Pox decks as well. That seems a good return on a Core set.
    Don't forget Reclamation Sage! This little green creature has been a huge boon to Elves.

Apr 2007
    Leicester, UK

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthepit View Post
    Don't forget Reclamation Sage! This little green creature has been a huge boon to Elves.
    As a Miricles Player I really do not recommend Elves to play that! :0)
    My Legacy Decks of choice: Pox, Miracles, D&T or Lands.
    Online Trading Reference Checker

Oct 2010
    Kingswinford, UK

Hey guys! Thanks again for the feedback :), and glad that you all seem to be enjoying it! And yh, the new elf guy seems to be worth his weight in gold. Still not so sure about waste not though.... But anywho, hopefully we'll be back in 2 weeks when Stu P. gets off from slacking in Cornwall :).

The Spanish Tunnel King

Thread Information