Thread: [Copenhagen, Denmark - 12th October 2014] Danish Legacy Masters

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

[Copenhagen, Denmark - 12th October 2014] Danish Legacy Masters

Hello everybody. On October the 12th of this year we will be hosting the next Danish Legacy Masters (DLM). We usually average around 100 players but will aim to increase this number - last year in November we had 138 players! So come and join in one of Northern Europe's great legacy events

More info can be found on this link: https://www.facebook.com/DanishLegacyMasters

The DLM is run by a non-profit organization and all money garnered from entry fees will go towards prizes (once judge staff has been payed of course).

As a taste I can disclose that we are planning to run prizes down to and including 16th place with first place taking 4 Volcanic Islands and 4 Misty Rainforest*. We are currently building a prize pool for the expected 100 or so participants. In case we reach significantly more players than that, the prize pool will increase.

So come experience Copenhagen! We have a great and vibrant legacy scene.

*Note that prizes aren't finalized yet, so this might change slightly.
    Last edited by nevilshute; 08-20-2014 at 06:17 AM.
    You can follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/MartinFSNielsen

Aug 2010
    Germany

Re: [Copenhagen, Denmark - 12th October 2014] Danish Legacy Masters

Thumbs up! We are planning to visit you in Copenhagen with a small group from Germany .
    Just a few questions. Is it possible to pay at the tournament? Is a preregistration necessary?

Best regards.

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

That's great! All registration, including payment, will be done at the venue on the day of the tournament. Looking forward to welcome you

Quote Originally Posted by nevilshute View Post
    That's great! All registration, including payment, will be done at the venue on the day of the tournament. Looking forward to welcome you
    Worth noting that we're not running the registation as the store, so paying with credit card is a bit of a hassle (having to kindly ask the clerk to pay out some of our weird DK money).

Oct 2011
    Denmark

Long time no see, german guys. Looking forward to seeing you again.
    "Brainstorm and Fetchlands are interesting although I don't know if Brainstorms alone are worth it right now, because Stifle is a common card. " -Peddi 2015.

Oct 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

Okay guys.... Roughly 1 month to go... Get your decks ready and come to Copenhagen og play some legacy

As a former, founding member of the association running this tourney I can vouch for the great setup and incredible pricesupport!
    Usually there is roughly 30% of added value to the prizepool, all entry fees goes towards prizes. The below, Copy-pasted from Facebook is guarenteed regardless of number of player, and will improve if attendence grows beyond expected! So come to wonderful Copenhagen and throw around your duals!

PRIZES FOR THE UPCOMING DLM (12th of October 2014)

Hello everyone. We are happy to be able to announce the prizes and prize structure for the upcoming DLM*

1st place: 4 Volcanic Island (3rd), 1 Underground Sea (3rd), 4x Polluted Delta (ONS).

2nd place: 1 Volcanic Island (3rd), 2 Tropical Island (3rd), 1 Bayou (3rd), 1 Wasteland (TMP).

3rd place: 4 Show and Tell (USG)

4th place: 4 Force of Will (ALL)

5th-6th place: each get 2 Misty Rainforest (ZEN), 1 Wasteland (TMP).

7th-8th place: each get 2 Verdant Catacombs (ZEN)

9th-16th place: each get 1 non-blue fetchland.

We look forward to seeing you all!

*Note that while these prizes are considered finalized, we do have room to maneuvre in case we get a lot more participants than anticipated. We are planning for between 80-120 players. If significantly more than that show up, we have the mandate to allocate more Money (from entry fees) towards more prizes on the day of the tournament. Any such change will be announced at the tournament.

Just 11 days to go, come get these sweet duals in wonderful Copenhagen!

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

I would like to thank everyone who came out to make this DLM a great event

I would like to congratulate Patrick Plösser on winning the tournament with his excellent Esper Deathblade deck!

All told, we were 118 players battling it out which was a very nice turnout. The meta consisted of a lot of storm combo, death and taxes, ur-delver, blade decks and miracles.

The top-8 looked like this:

1: Esper Deathblade
    2: BURG Delver
    3: UR Swiftcruise
    4: Death and Taxes
    5: Reanimator
    6: RUG Delver
    7: Esper Deathblade
    8: Death and Taxes

Check out the top-8 decklists here: http://mtgpulse.com/event/18023#254811
    Last edited by nevilshute; 10-13-2014 at 08:45 AM.

Thread Information