Thread: What should I keep ?

What should I keep ?

Hi everyone, I have to sell some cards and I'd like to know what pack of cards I should keep between those two (I want to keep the one which should have the highest price rise in the future not the highest value).

1st pack : 3 NM French foil FS tarmogoyf, 2 French fbb underground sea (1 exc, 1 vf), 2 French fbb tropical island (2 vf), 4 Player reward wasteland (3 nm, 1 exc).

2nd pack : 1 fine Unl black lotus, 1 NM Unl ancestral recall, 1 mint Unl time vault, 1 very fine Unl time walk, 4 English mana drain (2 nm, 2 exc), 1 Mint French foil Tinker, 1 fine Unl mox jet, 1 Mint French foil sensei's divining top, 1 Mint judge reward vampiric tutor, 1 Mint judge reward Yawgmoth's will.

Re: What should I keep ?

I would sell the second pack, vintage tournaments are hard to find. The first looks like good legacy cards and with scg tourneys and others you could get a lot of good use/fun out of them.
    The enemy of the best is the good. If you're always settling with what's good, you'll never be the best.
    -Jerry Rice

They see me puntin'
    May 2010
    Finland

I'd keep power 9 stuff, those have been on the rise lately. Besides, goyfs could be reprinted and this time in the rare slot instead as mythic on modern masters.

what about pack 3 - keep power+fbb, sell the rest?

Thread Information