Thread: Legacy in Zurich?

Legacy in Zurich?

I just moved to Zurich and I would like to get out and play some MTG. However, according to Wizard's event locator there are no regularly sanctioned legacy events anywhere near here! I thought I would ask around here to see if anyone knows of any Legacy events in Zurich that are unsanctioned.

Re: Legacy in Zurich?

You may want to look at www.swissmtg.ch/

Quote Originally Posted by Matsaya View Post
    You may want to look at www.swissmtg.ch/
    Thanks for the info! Unfortunately, I cannot create an account there--something to do with my ISP being associated with spammers.

I guess I will keep digging around on the internet in my free time.

Hi
    I'm one of the organizers of the regular eternal tournaments in Zurich.
    5.10 and 7.12. will be Vintage, but on the 9.11. there will be a Legacy tournament. The events should be listed on swissmtg.ch, you don't need an account to see the calender. (Otherwise the events are also on facebook, our group is called vintageleaguech)

Hope to see you around!

Otherwise there are more or less weekly events in Bern on Tuesday (sometimes they draft or play Modern), on from time to time in Lausanne

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus View Post
    Hi
    I'm one of the organizers of the regular eternal tournaments in Zurich.
    5.10 and 7.12. will be Vintage, but on the 9.11. there will be a Legacy tournament. The events should be listed on swissmtg.ch, you don't need an account to see the calender. (Otherwise the events are also on facebook, our group is called vintageleaguech)

Hope to see you around!

Otherwise there are more or less weekly events in Bern on Tuesday (sometimes they draft or play Modern), on from time to time in Lausanne
    Great! Thanks for the information. I will put the event on my calendar… I am looking forward to playing some paper magic.

Hi, I've just moved to Zurich and bring my legacy with me :). Do you know about any shop or community that supports legacy? At swissmtg.ch, there are just Draft/Standard in Zurich :(.

Mar 2009
    Zurich

Same question here! I am only aware of the FNM draft at Kabooom

Thread Information