Page 326 of 428 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,520 of 8556

Thread: [Primer/Deck] Nic Fit

Re: [Primer/Deck] Nic Fit

Quote Originally Posted by Navsi View Post
    Fair enough. If you're a wizard who can transmute shit to gold, I don't think any deckbuilding ideas I suggest are going to be relevant to you.
    Like I actually take what u have t say into consideration just like with arion and I doo like some the thing u suggested and I am still on the back and fourth on the mystic
    Especially since arion speaks highly of ur opions and views of the deck

So don't think I am ignoring or disregarding u as player or being a dick just thats all the parts of the deck have ran smoothly. For the most part I just wanted to try newer things to see if it just makes climb over the top

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

Alrighty, for the sake of everyone's sanity, please follow these rules:

Proper grammar and syntax unless you're not a native English speaker. Capitals, periods, etc. I know this is the internet, but I'll be honest, I'll more likely to not read your post if you sound like you're lazy, even if you're not. I'm more than happy to help with any list, but please, make it easy for me. Otherwise, I'm just going to move on.

Mystic has been alright. I've liked the pressure and response it requires. Makes us less reactive. I think 2-3 is a nice number, similar to Maverick.

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

4 Veteran Explorer
    2 Deathrite Shaman
    3 Stoneforge Mystic
    3 Siege Rhino
    1 Sigarda, Host of Herons
    1 Eternal Witness

1 Batterskull
    1 Sword of Fire and Ice

1 Elspeth, Knight Errant

3 Path to Exile
    2 Sylvan Library
    2 Painful Truths
    2 Top
    3 Decay
    2 Deed
    4 GSZ
    4 Therapy

22 Lands (with Dryad Arbor, 2 Tower, 1 Taiga)

///

1 Teeg
    1 Ooze
    2 Slaughter Games
    2 Blood Moon
    2 Needle
    1 Sorin, LOI/Relentless
    1 Golgari Charm
    1 Toxic Deluge
    1 Sigarda/Relentless
    3 Thoughtseize

/////

Games might be fine now, might not. It's basically there to nug Miracles and combo as always, but if there's other suggestions, feel free. I think Moon is more than fine, considering it's faster than Ruination and we need something against Eldrazi as Junk.

Quote Originally Posted by tons of fun View Post
    This is the new list that I wanna playing and trying to figure out the side board now that I have a straight like
    Thoughts questions
    Many thoughts, none of them good. 5 5-6 drops is 4 too many, Mystic Snake on that manabase is a no go. Mystic Snake should be a no go regardless, you don't have anything else to do when holding open mana. Too many 1 of's and a bad curve for GSZ. No removal.

Let me sum it up this way. Legacy is a format where you can win with anything you want (even that horrible spider) but you have to pay the toll. This isn't EDH, and this deck is not mini-EDH. If you don't want to just die you MUST include a reasonable number of 2 out of the 3: Discard, removal, counterspells, and those things must be online by turn 2. Also, you need GY hate or you will lose to GY decks, and it can't be tutored for because tutoring is too slow, you must be able to draw it early.

Your list has no counterspells, no relevant removal, virtually no discard (and until you're good with Cabal Therapy it's only half a discard spell), and no GY hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    Many thoughts, none of them good. 5+ drops is 4 too many, Mystic Snake on that manabase is a no go. Mystic Snake should be a no go regardless, you don't have anything else to do when holding open mana. Too many 1 of's and a bad curve for GSZ. No removal.

Let me sum it up this way. Legacy is a format where you can win with anything you want (even that horrible spider) but you have to pay the toll. This isn't EDH, and this deck is not mini-EDH. If you don't want to just die you MUST include a reasonable number of 2 out of the 3: Discard, removal, counterspells, and those things must be online by turn 2. Also, you need GY hate or you will lose to GY decks, and it can't be tutored for because tutoring is too slow, you must be able to draw it early.

Your list has no counterspells, no relevant removal, virtually no discard (and until you're good with Cabal Therapy it's only half a discard spell), and no GY hate.
    well i dont have side board up yet , and i am plenty good witth therapy

well i dont have side board up yet , and i am plenty good witth therapy
    Everything I mentioned, you need mainboard.

Everything I mentioned, you need mainboard.
    i umderstand that but ur whining about the gy hate when thats in side board

I wish I could read
    Apr 2012
    Flur-ida, Murika

Relax, people. We can have a discussion with new people and work together. Remember you are on a messageboard and connotation is perceived by the reader so deep breath and make this deck more competitive.
    MTGO: Ricardio

Nic Fit: legacy's magical EDH deck

I came here to party and resolve prime time triggers.

"Well, I ain't calling you a truther." -Josh

IMGUR:http://ricardio69.imgur.com/all/

And you were asking for advice, you need interaction main board.

[QUOTE=Ricardio;958996]Relax, people. We can have a discussion with new people and work together. Remember you are on a messageboard and connotation is perceived by the reader so deep breath and make this deck more competitive.[/Qi am c

i am calm i shown on other post that i have a good deal in the competitive with this deck and yes i have no problem with people crit. thoughts i am just responding to them as i feel is apporiate

I wish I could read
    Apr 2012
    Flur-ida, Murika

[QUOTE=tons of fun;958999]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardio View Post
    Relax, people. We can have a discussion with new people and work together. Remember you are on a messageboard and connotation is perceived by the reader so deep breath and make this deck more competitive.[/Qi am c

i am calm i shown on other post that i have a good deal in the competitive with this deck and yes i have no problem with people crit. thoughts i am just responding to them as i feel is apporiate
    you cant have feelings on the internet
    MTGO: Ricardio

Nic Fit: legacy's magical EDH deck

I came here to party and resolve prime time triggers.

"Well, I ain't calling you a truther." -Josh

IMGUR:http://ricardio69.imgur.com/all/

And you were asking for advice, you need interaction main board.
    and yes some matches i need the interaction more then others but 80% i get game one board in the appropriate peice to give it that edge some matches i board in more counter aka combo decks some i board in the creture hate for the matches aka dnt jund sometime delver

Anyone heading to SCG Worchester?

Aes Sídhe
    Sep 2010
    Williamsport, PA.

Quote Originally Posted by Faiiith View Post
    Ended up not being able to make it. Nobody else going from my area :(

I'll have to soend a lot if time catching up on replays of it. I won't be able to watch any of it due to my schedule, but hoepfully we see Nic Fit in action

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Aes Sídhe
    Sep 2010
    Williamsport, PA.

Quote Originally Posted by cavalrywolfpack View Post
    I'll have to soend a lot if time catching up on replays of it. I won't be able to watch any of it due to my schedule, but hoepfully we see Nic Fit in action

I'll try to stream a league sometime in the next week or so and save it off, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cavalrywolfpack View Post

Don't count on it. SCG has a habit of only showing tier 1 decks, and even then certain decks are more favored than others. Shardless, Miracles, Delver, and Storm are what they prefer to show.

Playing the list of the guy that 10-5'd the GP in a couple of competitive leagues. Seems pretty good, I actually like the 4 Rhino build more than JBone's list for some reason. I guess I felt like they helped me stablize vs Delver better than the Tireless trackers. I Also felt like my Miracles match-up wasn't too bad. Deed is just insane vs them. And the 4 Rhino build helps a lot because the lightening helix damage adds up over time if they keep putting them on the bottom of the library. I feel like Junk Pod (similar to the one I posted from Legacy Medicore League) is much better vs. Eldrazi but the ability to just run someone over with essentially 8 rhinos (if you count the green sun's) might be better overall.

The crazy nastyass honey badger

Dec 2013
    A desk chair, The Netherlands

@tons of fun: 2 decklists from 2013 and 2014 are what you call proof that what you whipped up is good now..? Do we have to explain what a metagame is and how it changes over time..? I thought only Goblins pilots were this thickheaded.

@the new 2 mana guy: Obvious Danger Of Cool Things, BUT the longer the game drags out, the more real the cool stuff becomes. I don't know if a 4/4 would be enough to make a dent in the lategame though. 5 toughness is kinda the magical number where we want to be at. It might be something for BUG, as they have Strix to quickly fill up on card types in the GY. Maybe a SFM Fit card, since it goes well with P/T boosting equipment (thank you, trample).

@faiiith: That's what I said - Rhino Fit equals incredibly good times vs. the already good MUs of this deck. The problem is the bad MUs - you can't always dodge those.

@Navsi: Your analysis of the various X Fit flavors seem spot on to me!
    Last edited by Echelon; 07-06-2016 at 04:08 AM.

Aug 2012
    Minneapolis, MN

Quote Originally Posted by Faiiith View Post
    I'm flying out there. I also need to bring hoogland's deck.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thread Information