Thread: [Article] Ovinogeddon 9 Report – 2nd Place with Miracles

We are lost. We can never go home.
    May 2011
    Noricum

[Article] Ovinogeddon 9 Report – 2nd Place with Miracles

Read about Tomแš Vlčeks way to the finals of Ovinogeddon 9 and what he thinks about Miracles!

Greetings
    My articles here, here, here and here | My current list | Follow me on Twitter | Questions I answered.

The green Ancestral
    Mar 2010
    Seattle, WA

Re: [Article] Ovinogeddon 9 Report – 2nd Place with Miracles

I was on my typical Miracles list designed by Philipp “you all know who” Sch๖negger.
    Philipp only told me the new sideboard was designed by the best Italian Miracles player: Angelo Cadei. I only know him from Internet discussion. He is supposed to be short, with a hat, and all-foil deck. I was not sure if I would find him.
    We have done it; we will play the real mirror match in the finals!
    This is amazing. For you two to navigate a 500-person tournament with the same list and meet in the finals is incredible. There are so many variables that come into play in a tournament setting that it's hard to declare a "best" build of a deck, but I would say that your build was certainly the best for that particular event, and these performances should provide a lot for people in the Miracles thread to consider. Philipp and Angelo can take a lot of pride in their design, which has delivered some very large wins. I don't typically play Miracles myself, but I agree that it's one of the best decks in the format, and it has eliminated me from more than one significant tournament. The match can be a grind, but the games are often intricate. Sometimes I wish we had longer round times in this game.

Great report. Congrats to all the Sourcers mentioned within.

May 2007
    Italy, Eternal

Miracle strike!

It always surprise me how many little people apparently play Delver aggro decks in europe. We're sofisticated thinkers, afterall

Jul 2004
    College Station, TX

Congratulations on the event, and this report was super well written. Thanks for the work that obviously went into the report-it was a great read.
    InfoNinjas

Dec 2010
    Prague

Thank you all. Tomas.

Thread Information