Page 25 of 166 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: [Deck] Turbo Depths

Re: [Deck] Dark Depths

Quote Originally Posted by -Spooky- View Post
    The only reasons that we have kept map so far are two-fold. First, It is a colorless land search, which means it helps us against blood moon and Back to basics, both of which are very common in our meta. Second, we played the brainstorm version for a bit and ended up not liking it. Part of the reason we didn't like it was that every time we had brainstorm, we just wished it was another land search. We decided that the pure redundancy is better than not having what we needed for the time being. We are still open to trying other things, but our thought process is simple, whatever we put in the deck in place of map has to be better than something that straight up search for whatever combo piece we need.

Sheizo was fine. I used it maybe once during my GPT and I'm not sure how many times y brother used it, I'll have to ask him. We use both Sheizo and step, with the idea that usually they serve different purposes. A 4th urborg might be good, I guess we have not tested it, but I would worry about having extras clog my hand due to legendary rules.

It was my understanding for a while that Death and Taxes was our worst possible match up. It's not too common in my area, and I don't believe very common overall compared to delver variants and the like. Because of this, I've decided to just strengthen my match ups against other decks and accept a loss to it. In order for me to be able to do anything against them I would have to spend way too many sideboard slots that could be going towards other more common match ups. Things like Dread of Night are great in the D&T match up, but not anywhere else.

Junk actually seems kind of a rough match up to me. They have discard to slow you down, and wasteland plus swords to stop the combo. They attack us from three different angles, and it seems like if they have an opener with wasteland, you really have to start worrying about the clock they are going to put on you. This is just my experience, though. I'd have to ask my brother how he felt during the matches, since I was not present for all of them.

My match ups during the GPT that I played in were as follows...
    Eldrazi- 2-1
    Infect- 2-1
    Enchantress- 2-1
    Burn- 2-1
    U/R Delver- Intentional Loss to get us both into top 8 (won the fun games though)
    Eldrazi- 2-1
    Burn in the finals 2-0

As mentioned above, I've basically handed the death and taxes match up to the gravedigger. Just like how other deck need to accept that they will never win against storm and just move on, I don't know if we will ever have a good match up against death and taxes without decimating our sideboards for it. I do plan on testing the match up extensively either way, but as of now I'm just accepting it as a loss and moving to improve my chances against other decks.

Against delver and infect I have yet to lose in a competitive environment, but I can see how we would. I saw my brother lose to RUG delver at a local last week, and it actually looked rough. Delvers can block, they have you on a clock at all times, they run wasteland and stifle, and their counter magic prevents you from being fast. The match up does look frustrating.

You are correct with eldrazi, you really just need to race them, and hope to god that if they have wasteland they kept a slow hand for it, or you have the needle to answer it.

I've never had a problem with jund lands, but It might be because i'm too fast for them? Admittedly, I've only played the match up a couple times, but I don't think it's that big of an issue for us. I just had to know how to win Thespians Stage games with them for the most part.

Miracles is all about them running out of steam. You will make 2-3 marits that die, and you need to be able to keep going. Sometimes they keep an iffy hand that you can just play through with one NOTW, but that's not common. Just jam the combo and force them to have it, and then rebuild with the time they give you. Your board is where the match up swings to your favor. Pithing Needle, Decay, and Chalice make things much easier.

Into the North has been amazing. I would not play a 4th, as it can only grab one part of the combo, but the fact that it puts that part into play is just nuts. It has won me many games based on the speed alone, and its awesome when players neglect to counter it because they forget that Dark Depths is a snow land. It happens. Overall, though, the card is just great for the speed it gives us. It won me my eldrazi games for sure. Also, it's not like we are substituting any other tutors for it. We play the full rotations, scryings, and a couple maps all alongside it.
    Vs eldrazi, enchantress, burn, infect.. side in and side out?Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caprino View Post
    Vs eldrazi, enchantress, burn, infect.. side in and side out?Thanks
    Don't know how other people feel about these board plans, but this is my current set up.

eldrazi
    -1 Sejiri Step
    -1 Sylvan Library
    -2 Expedition Map
    -1 Not of This World
    -2 Duress
    -----------------------------------
    +3 Pithing Needle
    +3 Abrupt Decay
    +1 Maze of Ith

enchantress
    -1 Sejiri Step
    -2 Expedition Map
    -4 Elvis spirit Guide
    ----------------------------------
    +4 Chalice of the Void
    +3 Abrupt Decay

burn
    -4 Not of This World
    -1 Sylvan Library
    -1 Sejiri Step
    ---------------------------------
    +4 Chalice of the Void
    +1 Maze of Ith
    +1 Abrupt Decay / Surgical Extraction

infect
    -2 Expedition Map
    -1 Sylvan Library
    -1 Sylvan Scrying
    -2 Not of This World
    -1 Elvish Spirit Guide
    -------------------------------
    +3 Abrupt Decay
    +3 Pithing Needle
    +1 Maze of Ith

I write articles!
    Squandered Resources:
    Special thanks to Bornnover for the banner used in those articles.

Hi guys, a Modern player here. I really like Traverse the Ulvenwald and wonder if it could see play in here, thanks to fetches, Exploration Maps, Thoughtseize, Crop Rotation, etc. It tutors either Vampire Hexmage, Dark Depths, Thespian's Stage/Vesuva, etc. with delirium for G. Has anyone even given it consideration? Why would it be bad?

Quote Originally Posted by drinkard View Post
    Hi guys, a Modern player here. I really like Traverse the Ulvenwald and wonder if it could see play in here, thanks to fetches, Exploration Maps, Thoughtseize, Crop Rotation, etc. It tutors either Vampire Hexmage, Dark Depths, Thespian's Stage/Vesuva, etc. with delirium for G. Has anyone even given it consideration? Why would it be bad?
    The main idea behind this deck is to make a 20/20 as soon as possible, like, turns 1-3. I'm not sure it's even possible for us to have 4 types of card in our graveyards that early in the game. Its much better for us to just use a 2 mana search instead.

I write articles!
    Squandered Resources:

I'm trying out Thomas Hepp's BUG Depths list after playing RG Lands for most of a year at FNM Legacy at my LGS. The meta is Miracles and combo (Storm and Reanimator) so I figured a turbo depths build might do better.

I went 2-2 (beat Miracles, lost to OmniTell, beat a BW creature brew, lost to Dark Lands) and never felt out of any game, no matter how dire it seemed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 2016
    Germany

Hi everybody,
    first i want to thank you apple713, adrieng and all of you for pushing this amazing deck!

I want to talk to you about a few things of your deck,
    because I think we donīt touch itīs true potential so far.

I try to write down some of the key thinks we must discuss.

I myself donīt have any big success with the BS Version,
    to be honest I stop testing after some matches because it was disappointing,
    but we all know about the POWER of BS.
    Especially because we run 8 Legendary Lands and some situational cards.

I start playing 0 Mox & 0 DRs in a 0 Fetchland Manabase.
    Then i add the Fetchbase with Moxes and 1-3 Life from the Loam MB, with great results.
    Yeahh I myself saw DRS as a bad joke. But after I start testing over 50 sample Hands,
    I must agree that DRS is most of the times better.
    Big advantages for Mox are T1 Sylvian Library or T1 Life from the Loam.
    After this dream T1 Shaman is strict stronger!

• Fetchland Manabase vs the Rainbow base

I find with Sylvian Library we want the shuffel ability.
    Also vs Blood Moon and in the long Miracle Matchups
    the shuffel and deck thinning is really nice.

Some of you really like this card. I personally donīt like the idear of have 0 chance of playing my Needls/Discard/Maps.
    Is Chalice really worth it?!

I start testing a bit with it in a list with DRS
    Only other targets are Dryad Arbor and Sylvan Safekeeper
    The Safekeeper really is an MVP card, but we must see GSZ
    more as an 1-3 off to support like some Infect lists. We are not a GSZ Deck!

Posible other targets:
    Knight of the Reliquary
    The Gitrog Monster
    Primeval Titan
    Titania, Protector of Argoth

• Anti Combo Cards

What do you run and what is the best mix.
    I run so far 5-6 Discard, 4 Crop/Bog MB, 3-4 DRS
    & SB 2-3 Sphere, 1 Teeg (in the GSZ test)

and some mass removel but that i donīt count

I know most of this topics work not seperatet from the others,
    but i want to list all of them. To make it cleare i come from an DDFT background
    and see Depths as a deck with can make an t2-t4 token and win fast.
    But has the ability to play the long game and grind out the save win.

That are my big topics when i test, overall i am really happy with my results so far.
    I play the deck now over some month after Nougaro destroyed me with it online.
    I only have Problems with GU 12-post with looks unwinnabel and combo is a 50%/50% matchup
    depends on my version and the kind of combo deck.

But as i said in the topic i think we still donīt play the best version of the deck.

I am testing an eldrazi version of depth which solves miracle+combo+deathAnd Taxes matchups.

The ramp plan works wonder against deathTaxes/miracle and combo is answered by warpingWail/chalice/thought knot.
    Warping Wail is the colorless reb.

4 Ancient Tomb
    3 City of Traitors
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    4 Thespian's Stage
    3 Maze of Ith
    3 Dark Depths
    3 Eye of Ugin

3 Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger

4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Thought-Knot Seer

4 Thran Dynamo
    4 Grim Monolith

3 Warping Wail
    3 All Is Dust

3 Vampire Hexmage
    4 Expedition Map

SB: 1 Warping Wail
    SB: 3 Spatial Contortion
    SB: 1 Dark Depths
    SB: 3 Grafdigger's Cage
    SB: 1 Bojuka Bog
    SB: 1 Wastes
    SB: 1 Vampire Hexmage
    SB: 3 Pithing Needle
    SB: 1 Kozilek, Butcher of Truth

Quote Originally Posted by adrieng View Post
    I am testing an eldrazi version of depth which solves miracle+combo+deathAnd Taxes matchups.

The ramp plan works wonder against deathTaxes/miracle and combo is answered by warpingWail/chalice/thought knot.
    Warping Wail is the colorless reb.

4 Ancient Tomb
    3 City of Traitors
    4 Eldrazi Temple
    4 Thespian's Stage
    3 Maze of Ith
    3 Dark Depths
    3 Eye of Ugin

3 Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger

4 Chalice of the Void
    4 Thought-Knot Seer

4 Thran Dynamo
    4 Grim Monolith

3 Warping Wail
    3 All Is Dust

3 Vampire Hexmage
    4 Expedition Map

SB: 1 Warping Wail
    SB: 3 Spatial Contortion
    SB: 1 Dark Depths
    SB: 3 Grafdigger's Cage
    SB: 1 Wastes
    SB: 1 Vampire Hexmage
    SB: 3 Pithing Needle
    SB: 1 Kozilek, Butcher of Truth

You explain the choices you made in side.thanks

there is mostly two plan for side ;
    either you want to go off with dark depth as soon as possible mostly against fast tempo(grixis delver/rug delver/URdelver)/infect/elf decks/combodecks where you should keep only one ulamaog and cut into thran dynamo
    for spatail contorsion/WW so -3/4 thran dynamo -2 ulamog +3 spatial contorsion +1 WW + needle versus wasteland.deck/infect + cage -maze versus elf.

versus death and taxes you want to go to late game and kill with ulamog -4 cotv -2 map +3 contorsion +1 ww +2 needle

ant : +1 ww +1 vampire +1 depth +1 bog +3 cage -3 maze -2 all is dust -2 dynamo - 1 ulamog

versus miracle +3 needle +1 butcher +1 vampire - 3 ww -2 maze

versus eldrazi the 2 plan are possible stall with maze+kill ulamog or fast kill with depth -4 cotv +3 needle +1 vampire -3 all is dust +3 spatial contorsion -2 ww +1 depth +1 waste

there is mostly two plan for side ;
    either you want to go off with dark depth as soon as possible mostly against fast tempo(grixis delver/rug delver/URdelver)/infect/elf decks/combodecks where you should keep only one ulamaog and cut into thran dynamo
    for spatail contorsion/WW so -3/4 thran dynamo -2 ulamog +3 spatial contorsion +1 WW + needle versus wasteland.deck/infect + cage -maze versus elf.

versus death and taxes you want to go to late game and kill with ulamog -4 cotv -2 map +3 contorsion +1 ww +2 needle

ant : +1 ww +1 vampire +1 depth +1 bog +3 cage -3 maze -2 all is dust -2 dynamo - 1 ulamog

versus miracle +3 needle +1 butcher +1 vampire - 3 ww -2 maze

versus eldrazi the 2 plan are possible stall with maze+kill ulamog or fast kill with depth -4 cotv +3 needle +1 vampire -3 all is dust +3 spatial contorsion -2 ww +1 depth +1 waste
    you are better off with this list or that of big Eldrazi?
    versus death and taxes because -4 cotv?

Yeah I prefer the darkDepth version of bigEldrazi because most of the fast aggrodecks are better matchups.
    I cut chalice versus deathandtaxes because they only have vial and sword @1 mother is just a vanilla 1/1 ; vial is casted turn 1 so i prefer needle to answer it.
    And sword is not really a problem cause the plan is go for ulamog/destroy their board with all is dust and +10 life +20 life gives you lot of time.
    I prefer answering their creatures either with maze and needle on vial/wasteland or with the colorless removals.

Yeah I prefer the darkDepth version of bigEldrazi because most of the fast aggrodecks are better matchups.
    I cut chalice versus deathandtaxes because they only have vial and sword @1 mother is just a vanilla 1/1 ; vial is casted turn 1 so i prefer needle to answer it.
    And sword is not really a problem cause the plan is go for ulamog/destroy their board with all is dust and +10 life +20 life gives you lot of time.
    I prefer answering their creatures either with maze and needle on vial/wasteland or with the colorless removals.
    I'll try to test your list and let you know how it goes tests.
    I summarize me that I did not clear side out and side in against Delver bug, bug shardelles, elf, burn, dredge, rug, Grixis Delver,infect. thanks

Site Contributor
    Jan 2012
    Manhattan, NY

Quote Originally Posted by drinkard View Post
    really you'd only have instant, sorcery, land in graveyard. I don't like exploration map and so getting that 4th type into grave would b a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanis001 View Post
    Hi everybody,
    first i want to thank you apple713, adrieng and all of you for pushing this amazing deck!

I want to talk to you about a few things of your deck,
    because I think we donīt touch itīs true potential so far.

I try to write down some of the key thinks we must discuss.

I myself donīt have any big success with the BS Version,
    to be honest I stop testing after some matches because it was disappointing,
    but we all know about the POWER of BS.
    Especially because we run 8 Legendary Lands and some situational cards.

I start playing 0 Mox & 0 DRs in a 0 Fetchland Manabase.
    Then i add the Fetchbase with Moxes and 1-3 Life from the Loam MB, with great results.
    Yeahh I myself saw DRS as a bad joke. But after I start testing over 50 sample Hands,
    I must agree that DRS is most of the times better.
    Big advantages for Mox are T1 Sylvian Library or T1 Life from the Loam.
    After this dream T1 Shaman is strict stronger!

• Fetchland Manabase vs the Rainbow base

I find with Sylvian Library we want the shuffel ability.
    Also vs Blood Moon and in the long Miracle Matchups
    the shuffel and deck thinning is really nice.

Some of you really like this card. I personally donīt like the idear of have 0 chance of playing my Needls/Discard/Maps.
    Is Chalice really worth it?!

I start testing a bit with it in a list with DRS
    Only other targets are Dryad Arbor and Sylvan Safekeeper
    The Safekeeper really is an MVP card, but we must see GSZ
    more as an 1-3 off to support like some Infect lists. We are not a GSZ Deck!

Posible other targets:
    Knight of the Reliquary
    The Gitrog Monster
    Primeval Titan
    Titania, Protector of Argoth

• Anti Combo Cards

What do you run and what is the best mix.
    I run so far 5-6 Discard, 4 Crop/Bog MB, 3-4 DRS
    & SB 2-3 Sphere, 1 Teeg (in the GSZ test)

and some mass removel but that i donīt count

I know most of this topics work not seperatet from the others,
    but i want to list all of them. To make it cleare i come from an DDFT background
    and see Depths as a deck with can make an t2-t4 token and win fast.
    But has the ability to play the long game and grind out the save win.

That are my big topics when i test, overall i am really happy with my results so far.
    I play the deck now over some month after Nougaro destroyed me with it online.
    I only have Problems with GU 12-post with looks unwinnabel and combo is a 50%/50% matchup
    depends on my version and the kind of combo deck.

But as i said in the topic i think we still donīt play the best version of the deck.
    mox diamond vs drs - DRS gets killed easier, and isn't always available to produce mana. He is a good alternative to mox in my opinion. He's harder to play under blood moon and has summoning sickness.

manabase - i've mentioned that the main reason for a rainbowmana base was to avoid submerge which is less of a problem now days. So i'd recommend fetch lands which lead to a more stable manabase. If you are playing 4+ colors though, you'll need a rainbow manabase.

GSZ - playing GSZ leads to more of a maverick type list because you are required to include more creatures than the deck really needs. I've played versions with more creatures and alternate game plans such as ramping into titan and having eldrazi as a backup plan but since i started running chalice main deck, I have fewer issues.

If you want a breakdown of cards / card types to be included for the skeleton of a deck look in the primer. The information you want is under "Main Deck Construction Guideline"
    Play 4 Card Blind!

Currently Playing
    Legacy: Dark Depths
    EDH: 5-Color Hermit Druid

Currently Brewing: [Deck] Sadistic Sacrament / Chalice NO Eldrazi

why cards are so expensive...hoarders

Hey Sourcers,

I have a Mono-Black DD build that I brewed up and I'm looking for inputs. BL: I know these build isn't as ideal as the BG decks but due to budget reasons (no Bayous or VCs) thus I running this list. Note I typically play Merfolk (fully built), Burn (fully built), or Goblins (minus the land package). This is my first attempt at a combo deck. Here goes...

Suicide Depths

4x ThoughtSeize
    2x IoK
    2x Duress
    4x Hymn
    4x Gitaxian Probe (I like the cantrip capability and the information)

4x Dark Confidant
    4x Vampire Hexmage
    3x Hypnotic Specter

4x Mox Diamond (yep, just picked these up...flipped an old EDH deck for them)
    3x Expedition Map
    1x Lotus Petal

4x DD
    4x Thespian's Stage
    2x Waste Land
    15x Swamp

Sideboard
    2x Yixlid Jailer
    2x Funeral Charm
    1x IoK
    2x Warping Wail
    2x Relic of P
    1x Grafdigger's Cage
    2x Dismember
    1x Hypnotic Specter
    1x Aether Snap

The Side board isn't tuned by any stretch. But as you can see the deck runs a heavy discard package and leans on DC for the draw engine. Naturally, the consistancy isn't there with only the Exp Maps to fetch the pieces. Can any of you guys offer any cards that I should look at outside the mana package to splash G and go all in on the combo?

Finally, I have a pair of Jitte's I thought about jamming in the deck for fun😎

Thx in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by sigmanugary View Post
    Hey Sourcers,

I have a Mono-Black DD build that I brewed up and I'm looking for inputs. BL: I know these build isn't as ideal as the BG decks but due to budget reasons (no Bayous or VCs) thus I running this list. Note I typically play Merfolk (fully built), Burn (fully built), or Goblins (minus the land package). This is my first attempt at a combo deck. Here goes...

Suicide Depths

4x ThoughtSeize
    2x IoK
    2x Duress
    4x Hymn
    4x Gitaxian Probe (I like the cantrip capability and the information)

4x Dark Confidant
    4x Vampire Hexmage
    3x Hypnotic Specter

4x Mox Diamond (yep, just picked these up...flipped an old EDH deck for them)
    3x Expedition Map
    1x Lotus Petal

4x DD
    4x Thespian's Stage
    2x Waste Land
    15x Swamp

Sideboard
    2x Yixlid Jailer
    2x Funeral Charm
    1x IoK
    2x Warping Wail
    2x Relic of P
    1x Grafdigger's Cage
    2x Dismember
    1x Hypnotic Specter
    1x Aether Snap

The Side board isn't tuned by any stretch. But as you can see the deck runs a heavy discard package and leans on DC for the draw engine. Naturally, the consistancy isn't there with only the Exp Maps to fetch the pieces. Can any of you guys offer any cards that I should look at outside the mana package to splash G and go all in on the combo?

Finally, I have a pair of Jitte's I thought about jamming in the deck for fun😎

Thx in advance!
    I'd lose the Hypnotic Specter, since there is no real reason to have them. Instead, play Grim Discovery. It can grab your combo pieces back from the graveyard for a second go, should you be disrupted. I would also like to stress the importance of Urborg, as it allows for turn 2 combos with a dark depths and a hexmage. I would play at least 3.

Beseech the Queen, Dark Ritual, Top, and even black removal like smother should be considered as well.

I write articles!
    Squandered Resources:

Yea, I assume that the hippies should probably go. I will certainly pick up some Grim Discoverys and give them a test. Beseech the Queen and Top also deserve a look. I'm sold on Urborg now and will pick up three certainly.

I know I didn't cover my meta and unfortunately I haven't played in a serious Legacy event since this past winter. But I expect to run into a typical mix of tier 1&2 decks at my next event ( I play in Europe (NL) and the scene is pretty solid).

Just made top 16 at a 1k today. 55 players and I got 14th place. I misplayed hard against merfolk which cost me my round one, and I also ended up facing death and taxes, which is just impossible to win... On the bright side, I won against belcher, which I have no business winning against. Chalice at 0 gets there! I used the same list as I posted before, for those curious.

I write articles!
    Squandered Resources:

Played the following list to a top2 split 21 player went 3-1-1 then top8 to the final.
    I lost to turbo BR reanimator (turn one blood moon unexpected @g2 while I had turn two vampre+surgical back up)
    then I beat death and taxes 2-1 thanks to not of this world, storm 2-0, miracle 2-0, then grixis in the quarter 2-0 then grixis with stifle in the semi 2-0.

I have cut into sylvan library because the decks are right now faster and faster and the plan against miracle is either surgical either chalice of the void.
    I didn't test surgical before and it is really a good card agaisnt miracle.
    I like probe+cabal+duress+BoP because you can see what is going on before comboing, the deck needs a plan against fast combo decks and I have decided to cut the pyroblast with treasurce cruise and DTT banned.
    I think the ability with duress to take out a fow is better than kozilek you really need that crop to be successfully casted.

4 Dark Depths
    4 Thespian's Stage
    4 Llanowar Wastes
    4 Mana Confluence
    1 Forest
    1 Ghost Quarter
    1 Sejiri Steppe

4 Sylvan Scrying
    4 Crop Rotation
    4 Vampire Hexmage
    4 Expedition Map

4 Pithing Needle

3 Gitaxian Probe
    4 Cabal Therapy
    4 Duress

2 Sensei's Divining Top
    2 Birds of Paradise
    2 Abrupt Decay

SB: 2 Pyroclasm
    SB: 1 Maze of Ith
    SB: 2 Chalice of the Void
    SB: 4 Not of This World
    SB: 3 Surgical Extraction
    SB: 2 Krosan Grip
    1 Marit Lage
    1 Elemental

Played the following list to a top2 split 21 player went 3-1-1 then top8 to the final.
    I lost to turbo BR reanimator (turn one blood moon unexpected @g2 while I had turn two vampre+surgical back up)
    then I beat death and taxes 2-1 thanks to not of this world, storm 2-0, miracle 2-0, then grixis in the quarter 2-0 then grixis with stifle in the semi 2-0.

I have cut into sylvan library because the decks are right now faster and faster and the plan against miracle is either surgical either chalice of the void.
    I didn't test surgical before and it is really a good card agaisnt miracle.
    I like probe+cabal+duress+BoP because you can see what is going on before comboing, the deck needs a plan against fast combo decks and I have decided to cut the pyroblast with treasurce cruise and DTT banned.
    I think the ability with duress to take out a fow is better than kozilek you really need that crop to be successfully casted.

4 Dark Depths
    4 Thespian's Stage
    4 Llanowar Wastes
    4 Mana Confluence
    1 Forest
    1 Ghost Quarter
    1 Sejiri Steppe

4 Sylvan Scrying
    4 Crop Rotation
    4 Vampire Hexmage
    4 Expedition Map

4 Pithing Needle

3 Gitaxian Probe
    4 Cabal Therapy
    4 Duress

2 Sensei's Divining Top
    2 Birds of Paradise
    2 Abrupt Decay

SB: 2 Pyroclasm
    SB: 1 Maze of Ith
    SB: 2 Chalice of the Void
    SB: 4 Not of This World
    SB: 3 Surgical Extraction
    SB: 2 Krosan Grip
    1 Marit Lage
    1 Elemental
    interesting list, explain to me the choice of two birds of paradise

It is mainly cabal therapy food and acceleration into turn 3 token.

Thread Information