Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gibbon it to the format: 7-2 with Zoo at GP New Jersey

Re: Gibbon it to the format: 7-2 with Zoo at GP New Jersey

Sure ... I think most internet decks fall under one of these 7 categories.

Site Contributor
    Oct 2014
    Melbourne, Australia.

Best report I have EVER read.

Well done dude!

P.s: I was thinking about quoting some of my favourite lines, but seeing as there are so many of them it seems pointless.

Is Cancer

Jul 2014

When I read this back in Nov I immediately bough Gibbons and the Colossal Strength dude as this does look fun. "Go ahead and brainstorm. Lelz"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestalim View Post
    Wrong. Gideon Emblem protect you from losing and you can even open your binder and slam some cards on the board, not even the HJ can DQ you now.

Just call me Dick.
    Feb 2011
    Your mom's house.

Thanks guys. I'll try to get super lucky with a bad deck again soon so I can focus on the real point of Legacy: silly tournament reports.

Also FWIW, Gibbons is best played pre-combat. It forces removal if they have it, clearing the way for fat Rampager pumps.
    I think the biggest thing is the deep seeded emotional understanding that the right play is the right play regardless of outcomes. The ability to make a decision 5 straight times, lose 5 times because of it, and still make it the 6th time if it's the right play. - Jon Finkel

"Notions of chance and fate are the preoccupation of men engaged in rash undertakings."

I just translated this report to German and read it again. It was even better.

Awesome report. I've been a big fan of Hidden Gibbons as well, have even tried it in Jund haha. Love Rampager too. I wonder if [card]Become Immense[/cards] could have a home in a Zoo deck like this
    Last edited by hovercraft; 01-13-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Just call me Dick.
    Feb 2011
    Your mom's house.

I'm just putting this here for no fucking reason.

I think the biggest thing is the deep seeded emotional understanding that the right play is the right play regardless of outcomes. The ability to make a decision 5 straight times, lose 5 times because of it, and still make it the 6th time if it's the right play. - Jon Finkel

"Notions of chance and fate are the preoccupation of men engaged in rash undertakings."

Nicely done! Who woulda thought Hidden Gibbons was a Diamond Ape? I would have loved to hear you killing in day 2 as well. Maybe some other time? Keep it silly, and thanks for the report.

Thread Information