Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official] Bragging Secret Santa '14

We are lost. We can never go home.
    May 2011
    Noricum

[Official] Bragging Secret Santa '14

When I was sitting down for the players meeting a judge came over and handed me a package from Michael who contacted me via Email earlier. Inside the package was exactly what I was wishing for and I obv. didnt wait but opened it and put the card straight into my deck. I think it was even on camera during my Top8 matches!

Thank you very much Michael, I really liked your present. Merry christmas and may your secret santa also surprise you with the right package the way you did!

Greetings
    My articles here, here, here and here | My current list | Follow me on Twitter | Questions I answered.

Re: [Official] Bragging Secret Santa '14

Phillip, you're short an image. specifically, the fun alter.

We are lost. We can never go home.
    May 2011
    Noricum

Thats right. Couldnt find it yesterday evening. Here it is!

Greetings
    My articles here, here, here and here | My current list | Follow me on Twitter | Questions I answered.

Site Contributor

Sep 2013
    DFW

And so the bragging begins! That is a fantastic looking Arid Mesa. Who did the alter?
    Currently Playing
    Legacy: ANT

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    Only one AdNaus deck in the top 16 this week?

THANKS OBAMA.

Quote Originally Posted by afb0032 View Post
    And so the bragging begins! That is a fantastic looking Arid Mesa. Who did the alter?
    Duncan Hall

https://www.facebook.com/nacnudllah?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

He did an amazing job on short-notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjer View Post
    Thats right. Couldnt find it yesterday evening. Here it is!

Greetings
    Personally, my experiments with colored pencil aren't going as well as hoped. some turn out awesomely, some turn out like utter crap (the way this one did) but that's the spirit of secret santa--pass someone something sweet and something for them to show around for the collective laughter of all ;)

Shocked to see something delivered on a Sunday, even more shocked when I opened the package

GP Richmond playmat
    Foil Supply//Demand
    Unglued Swamp
    8 Coal Golems

Coal Golems due to the ambitious wish list? Regardless, thanks nameless SSS!
    Last edited by GnuHouse; 11-24-2014 at 06:49 AM.

Foreign Black Border
    Jun 2012
    Houston, Texas

http://imgur.com/AJYi9Mb

I'll edit the image in when I boot up my computer tomorrow but thanks man, the letter is actually hysterical

Did feel bad opening it up this early but i didn't realize what this was until I opened (making it better it was in the same deck box my edh deck is in, so I was genuinely confused at first)
    Quote Originally Posted by iatee View Post
    I still have a strong suspicion that if 'Thalia, Heretic Cathar' had been named 'Frank, Heretic Cathar', people would be a lot more skeptical of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goin Aggro View Post
    Ugh, there he goes again, talking about the girlfriend. We get it dude.

Greatness awaits!
    Oct 2010
    Berlin, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mcdonalds View Post

I'll edit the image in when I boot up my computer tomorrow but thanks man, the letter is actually hysterical

Did feel bad opening it up this early but i didn't realize what this was until I opened (making it better it was in the same deck box my edh deck is in, so I was genuinely confused at first)
    Are those regular un-foil lands, 2 DTT and a Doom Blade or did I miss anything?
    www.theepicstorm.com - Your Source for The Epic Storm - Articles, Reports, Decktech and more!

Join us at Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    Lemnear sounds harsh at times, but he means well. Or to destroy, but that's when he starts rapping.

Architect by day, rapstar by night. He's pretty much the German Hannah Montana. Sometimes he even comes in like a wrecking ball.

so THIS year everyone gets Coal Golems =D ... carpet cutter included?

Play Deed. Nuke the World.
    Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mcdonalds View Post

No problem dude. Glad ya enjoyed the letter.

Was actually contemplating writing my tag on the packaging, but wasnt sure if that would interfere with delivery. Also, sent it early so it wouldnt get caught up in the hell that is shipping industry peak season.

Merry Christmas!

Foreign Black Border
    Jun 2012
    Houston, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Lemnear View Post
    Are those regular un-foil lands, 2 DTT and a Doom Blade or did I miss anything?
    What I asked for
    Quote Originally Posted by iatee View Post
    I still have a strong suspicion that if 'Thalia, Heretic Cathar' had been named 'Frank, Heretic Cathar', people would be a lot more skeptical of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goin Aggro View Post
    Ugh, there he goes again, talking about the girlfriend. We get it dude.

Site Contributor

Feb 2011

It is great to see some people have already received some nice packages! I'm unsure I will be able to wait until Christmas with opening my package if I receive it earlier, so no blames to those who couldn't resist ;).

@ Lemnear,

How about you don't post here anymore? Your bitching is not adding anything for the people who actually participate in this and brag about packages their happy with and asked for. Your obsession with the value of packages is just sad and doesn't belong here. It makes you look like you only care about gaining value during the SS, which you blamed others for and therefore didn't participate. If you're upset with anything just handle it via PM. I'm posting this here so others don't follow your attitude in this topic.

The mod staff endorses this message. -zilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Non games are not only a common sight in Legacy, they are every decks plan. [...] Playing a deck like DnT and then complaining about "Non games" is hypocritical, because non games are your plan, you just disapprove of the way someone else is trying to achieve that same goal.

hai 2 u
    Apr 2007
    SoCal - Anaheim

Quote Originally Posted by UseLess View Post

@ Lemnear,

How about you don't post here anymore?.
    +1

Congrats guys :) Sending out my package this week.
    #mtgfinance follow on twitter: @mtgStaples

Quote Originally Posted by OBFREELY
    You should all immediately fire emails at the DCI requesting the banning of Tarmogoyf and Golgari Grave-Troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm not compelled to address your non-argument based simply on the fact that you're obviously borderline retarded.
    Team Brown & Team Unicorn. Does that make me a Brown Unicorn?

Dec 2013
    Lowell MA

I received a package yesterday, and while trying to figure out what it could be, I became convinced that it was my SSS package. Boy was I excited. I tore into the package with gusto, only to discover to my dismay that it was my new phone, some bullshit iphone 6, and not my SSS. It was the single greatest disappointment of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dingo View Post
    I received a package yesterday, and while trying to figure out what it could be, I became convinced that it was my SSS package. Boy was I excited. I tore into the package with gusto, only to discover to my dismay that it was my new phone, some bullshit iphone 6, and not my SSS. It was the single greatest disappointment of my life.
    I'll sent you about 40$ in cards, altered with some santa's and rudolphs, and you send me the phone, ok?

I would be disappointed too if I had to use an apple product.

My secret santa recipient should take note that the bottom left of the envelope is marked secret santa, keep an eye out for a christmas card envelope

Site Contributor

Sep 2013
    DFW

Understandable, 'tis the season for eagerly checking the mailbox each day!
    Currently Playing
    Legacy: ANT

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    Only one AdNaus deck in the top 16 this week?

THANKS OBAMA.

I havent checked the mail yet because i know i cant resist busting open whatever i get.

Some dipshit of a Moderator.
    Mar 2013
    A Tabernacle in some random Valley.

Because it always take at lest 3 weeks for things to get here and it is about to hit that season, I would not be surprised if mine arrived either just before or after the 25th.
    It is better to ask and look stupid then keep your mouth shut and remain so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spam View Post
    Do not make fun of lands masters, they've spent many years mastering the punishing fire technique in the secret loam monastery. Do not mistake them with the miracles masters, eternal rivals, they won't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    I hope your afterlife is filled with eternal torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Fuck. Which one of my quotes do I drop for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVicious View Post
    Something about how fun it is pulling the wings off flies and microwaving the neighbors cat?

Thread Information