Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Casual Project: Bears!!

Re: Casual Project: Bears!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bed Decks Palyer View Post
    Noble Bears vs Token Plan
    I like the way you're thinking! The whole token plan winding up in Summer Bloom is beyond most people's wildest casual dreams
    But both ideas have their merits. I'm not sure if you've seen the list I put into my first post so I'll post it again:

4 Werebear
    2 Razorclaw Bear
    3 Striped Bears
    2 River Bear
    2 Golden Bear
    2 Pale Bears
    2 Bear Cub
    2 Grizzly Bears
    2 Balduvian Bears
    2 Caller of the Claw

3 Grizzly Fate
    2 Parallel Evolution
    1 Sylvan Library
    2 Primal Rage
    2 Words of Wilding
    4 Overrun
    3 Coat of Arms

20 Forest

That's my first idea to get both. I think the numbers are ok. Already taking from your post: Coat of Arms or Kamahl, Fist of Krosa?
    Coat of Arms is nice because it's a permanent effect. I don't need to pay mana in the final alpha strike and already have 4/4 bears with just 3 of them -> Can start chipping away LP much earlier + bears are somewhat protected.
    With Kamahl, Fist of Krosa I wouldn't need the extra Primal Rage because both finisher already include Trample. My opponents can't benefit from a symmetric effect and Kamahl fits better into the bear theme.
    The Noble Bears plan is a bit too simple I feel. But it's easy to build so I'll test it for sure. The rich and glorious token plan seems interesting though and I'd like to explore in this direction
    Here I would definitely cut Coat of Arms for Kamahl, Fist of Krosa. And I think Word of Wilding has to be cut, too, and make place for Collective Unconscious.
    So I guess it would be somethink like this

4 Werebear
    2 Razorclaw Bear
    3 Striped Bears
    2 River Bear
    2 Golden Bear
    2 Pale Bears
    2 Bear Cub
    2 Grizzly Bears
    2 Balduvian Bears

3 Grizzly Fate
    2 Parallel Evolution
    3 Collective Unconscious
    2 Summer Bloom
    2 Kamahl's Summons
    4 Overrun
    3 Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

20 Forest

Also this version needs Gaea's Cradle more than anything.. I guess I'll have to ask the others if 2 proxies are fine with them.
    Apart from that the numbers seem ok. It could work out like this. What do you think?

Edit: both of you were faster posting than I was with writing this one. To avoid a double post or something I'll get ready for my weekly casual meetup and continue writing when I'm back

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

Quote Originally Posted by Steamflogger View Post
    I like the way you're thinking! The whole token plan winding up in Summer Bloom is beyond most people's wildest casual dreams
    But both ideas have their merits.
    I'm always glad to make someone's day!

Yep, I saw the list. Elegant casual bears deck without any unreliability if draws don't go that well. Cast bears, smash face, overrun. The only thing I'm not sure about is the Primal Rage. Your bears are too tiny for trample to matter, and once you got Kamahl/Overrun out, it doesn't mater anymore. But I guess they're there to make use of Coat of Arms and to not get chumped forever.

That's my first idea to get both. I think the numbers are ok. Already taking from your post: Coat of Arms or Kamahl, Fist of Krosa?
    Coat of Arms is nice because it's a permanent effect. I don't need to pay mana in the final alpha strike and already have 4/4 bears with just 3 of them -> Can start chipping away LP much earlier + bears are somewhat protected.
    With Kamahl, Fist of Krosa I wouldn't need the extra Primal Rage because both finisher already include Trample. My opponents can't benefit from a symmetric effect and Kamahl fits better into the bear theme.
    Agreed.

The Noble Bears plan is a bit too simple I feel. But it's easy to build so I'll test it for sure.
    Agreed again, while elegant, this deck is far too in the casual part of the casual spectrum.

The rich and glorious token plan seems interesting though and I'd like to explore in this direction
    Here I would definitely cut Coat of Arms for Kamahl, Fist of Krosa. And I think Word of Wilding has to be cut, too, and make place for Collective Unconscious.
    So I guess it would be somethink like this

4 Werebear
    2 Razorclaw Bear
    3 Striped Bears
    2 River Bear
    2 Golden Bear
    2 Pale Bears
    2 Bear Cub
    2 Grizzly Bears
    2 Balduvian Bears

3 Grizzly Fate
    2 Parallel Evolution
    3 Collective Unconscious
    2 Summer Bloom
    2 Kamahl's Summons
    4 Overrun
    3 Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

20 Forest

Also this version needs Gaea's Cradle more than anything.. I guess I'll have to ask the others if 2 proxies are fine with them.
    Apart from that the numbers seem ok. It could work out like this. What do you think?
    I think you should at leasst try the rich and glorious, as it offers far more space for tinkering. I'm afraid that it'll be pretty hard to blanace the numbers, as you need bears for Kamahl's Summons to work, but then you need some non-creature spells too. Summer Bloom might be cut if your group will allow Cradle or two.

Edit: both of you were faster posting than I was with writing this one. To avoid a double post or something I'll get ready for my weekly casual meetup and continue writing when I'm back
    gl, hf!

Quote Originally Posted by TsumiBand View Post
    I know it is not 'old magic', but Green has the benefit of the Fight mechanic to enable removal. How more Bear-like does it get?? You maul the piss out of an offending creature. mmmBRAWR.

If you find it to be thematically pleasing, consider Prey Upon or Pit Fight for your deck.
    I've also thought about Fight cards and adding those new ones. But it just takes so much feeling away when you browse through your almost perfectly beautiful old deck and suddenly a 'new' card pops up. I've built a really good retro Nic Fit that looks slick as hell. Verdant Force + player reward saproling tokens, Apac swamps, Urza's Saga forests, Tainted Wood, old Llanowar Wastes... you get the drift
    It just feels soo good to play with a deck like this.

Also, it occurs to me that it would probably be better against you than for you, but... Drop of Honey for the lulz? You could have a Bees and Honey subtheme with Unyaro Bee Sting and Bee Sting and Hornet Sting. Maybe even Killer Bees and Unyaro Bees. There's only enough Bee cards in Magic for a subtheme anyway, so where better to place it?
    Tsumi, you know I love you, don't you?
    Love you too, Tsumi! I had the same idea yesterday!! My thoughts: Hmm what.. what ARE bear things? Well they sure like honey! And it appears Drop of Honey is the only honey related card in entire MTG. My first impression was like yours, not the best card here. But at 2nd thought it could be nice in a Coat of Arms build. And it adds TONS of sweet flavour! I'm really thinking about investing here. (And there's no cooler set symbol than the Arabian Nights saber)

Yeah, the new frame was a mistake. It looks like two distinct games, and it's awful. Otoh, it really helps to those with analysis paralysis, as it draws a huge line where to stop: "No, thanks, my Magic ends at Scourge."
    I did this exact thing. Refused to buy the new cards from 2003 to 2010 until a new uni friend convinced me to accompany him to a Friday Night Draft with Scars of Mirrodin packs. We went again and again, I had fun in this semi competitive atmosphere and we would play the whole night at his place after FNM with our old decks and mourining the good old times while having fun with new stuff.
    Soon after we discovered the local Legacy scene and I joined my casual group. Both led to lots of new cards and here I am building a bear deck 4 years later Still being all sentimental about those cards that became my biggest hobby.

edit2: Words of Wilding combo well with Sylvan Library, right?
    WOW nice find dude!! That one didn't even occur to me. Now THAT'S one of these tricks I was talking about. Surprising your friends with a play like that is awesome So you can pay 2 colorless to get 2 tokens and then take your 'normal' draw? I'm going to add a second copy of Sylvan Library to the first version. That's the best deal in the whole deck, CA-wise.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the Primal Rage. Your bears are too tiny for trample to matter, and once you got Kamahl/Overrun out, it doesn't mater anymore. But I guess they're there to make use of Coat of Arms and to not get chumped forever.
    Yep, that's what Primal Rage is for. I'll try to include the following cards in this first version: Sylvan Library + Words of Wilding, Coat of Arms + Primal Rage and Coat of Arms + Drop of Honey. For now this way to produce tokens seems easier than what the 2nd version does. But I feel I shouldn't up the numbers of those cards too much since they don't do much on their own. And you don't want more than one library or words in play. So.. I guess testing is needed to decide what works out in the end.

gl, hf!
    Thanks! Much fun was had, a bit less luck though. Didn't win a single game this evening. But I had a 52/52 Kavu Predator. That I had to Swords to Plowshares myself to 'protect' it from Echoing Truth. 74 LP are quite nice but weren't enough to hold off a friend on monogreen devotion with several Primalcrux, Khalni Hydra and Vigor + a billion little shenanigans for Primalcruxes on steroids

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

I've also thought about Fight cards and adding those new ones. But it just takes so much feeling away when you browse through your almost perfectly beautiful old deck and suddenly a 'new' card pops up. I've built a really good retro Nic Fit that looks slick as hell. Verdant Force + player reward saproling tokens, Apac swamps, Urza's Saga forests, Tainted Wood, old Llanowar Wastes... you get the drift
    It just feels soo good to play with a deck like this.
    Sure, no questions about.
    What I find especially disgusting are the mixed frames. There's some elegance even in the completely-new-frame decks, although most of the art sucks and it cannot match the old beauties. But things get really ugly once you mix the frames, it doesn't even look like the same game anymore.
    I like the Nic Fit idea. Might be nice. Reminds me how much I miss my old casual group, where you could play nearly everything, even bears. (Not that I had that much success wth Kamahl' Summons...) I have built an old frame Terrageddon, but I'm still considering that I'll try something else.

Love you too, Tsumi! I had the same idea yesterday!! My thoughts: Hmm what.. what ARE bear things? Well they sure like honey! And it appears Drop of Honey is the only honey related card in entire MTG. My first impression was like yours, not the best card here. But at 2nd thought it could be nice in a Coat of Arms build. And it adds TONS of sweet flavour! I'm really thinking about investing here. (And there's no cooler set symbol than the Arabian Nights saber)

I did this exact thing. Refused to buy the new cards from 2003 to 2010 until a new uni friend convinced me to accompany him to a Friday Night Draft with Scars of Mirrodin packs. We went again and again, I had fun in this semi competitive atmosphere and we would play the whole night at his place after FNM with our old decks and mourining the good old times while having fun with new stuff.
    Soon after we discovered the local Legacy scene and I joined my casual group. Both led to lots of new cards and here I am building a bear deck 4 years later Still being all sentimental about those cards that became my biggest hobby.
    Same here, except that I subdued much faster. I returned to the game in 2006 an went straight for the tournament settings, as I was fed up with some of the aspects of casual gaming and scene. Seems like I'll do the 180° turnover pretty soon...

WOW nice find dude!! That one didn't even occur to me. Now THAT'S one of these tricks I was talking about. Surprising your friends with a play like that is awesome So you can pay 2 colorless to get 2 tokens and then take your 'normal' draw? I'm going to add a second copy of Sylvan Library to the first version. That's the best deal in the whole deck, CA-wise.
    It works differently. But I wan you to find the solution by yourself, although I'll lead you into the correct answer.
    What is the WoW doing? Is it replacement effect? (Yes.)
    What does Sylvan Library do, is it a trigger?
    What does SL want from you? (To either retunr or pay 4 lf?)
    So, what happens if you replace ALL of your draws? But what happens of you replace ONLY SOME of them?

Yep, that's what Primal Rage is for. I'll try to include the following cards in this first version: Sylvan Library + Words of Wilding, Coat of Arms + Primal Rage and Coat of Arms + Drop of Honey. For now this way to produce tokens seems easier than what the 2nd version does. But I feel I shouldn't up the numbers of those cards too much since they don't do much on their own. And you don't want more than one library or words in play. So.. I guess testing is needed to decide what works out in the end.
    I'd start with 2 Libraries and 2 WoW, 2 Coats and 2 Rages.
    SL is good on its own, although some shuffles won't hurt. (Do you own green fetches?)
    Coat is a win con and Rage helps to break through. If you find that it is bad, you payed what, € 0,05?
    Drop o Honey is an expensive card and is usable only if you already got the Coat out... and even then it could be bad, if the opponent plays tribal deck. I'd prox it first, if your group is fine with that.

Thanks! Much fun was had, a bit less luck though. Didn't win a single game this evening. But I had a 52/52 Kavu Predator. That I had to Swords to Plowshares myself to 'protect' it from Echoing Truth. 74 LP are quite nice but weren't enough to hold off a friend on monogreen devotion with several Primalcrux, Khalni Hydra and Vigor + a billion little shenanigans for Primalcruxes on steroids
    Maybe next time?
    Good luck and have fun!

Sure, no questions about.
    What I find especially disgusting are the mixed frames. There's some elegance even in the completely-new-frame decks, although most of the art sucks and it cannot match the old beauties. But things get really ugly once you mix the frames, it doesn't even look like the same game anymore.
    I like the Nic Fit idea. Might be nice. Reminds me how much I miss my old casual group, where you could play nearly everything, even bears. (Not that I had that much success wth Kamahl' Summons...) I have built an old frame Terrageddon, but I'm still considering that I'll try something else.
    You're right, both my Simic Evolve Deck and my Werewolf deck are completely new-framed. Those decks feel much better without added old cards and are fun to play.
    I'll PM you the decklist of my retro Nic Fit.

It works differently. But I wan you to find the solution by yourself, although I'll lead you into the correct answer.
    What is the WoW doing? Is it replacement effect? (Yes.)
    What does Sylvan Library do, is it a trigger?
    What does SL want from you? (To either retunr or pay 4 lf?)
    So, what happens if you replace ALL of your draws? But what happens of you replace ONLY SOME of them?
    Hmm I'm pretty sure I've figured it out. Sylvan Library lets me draw 3 cards and I have to pay 4 lp for each card drawn past the first one or else I have to put those back. So it's ok to replace those draws with Words of Wilding activations but as soon as I draw a card and for example activate Words of Wilding for the other two draws I have to put two cards back or pay 8lp. So it's either just the usual Sylvan Library without anything else or 3 Token for just 3 mana without a draw that turn.

Do you own green fetches?
    Not yet but I'm planning on getting old Wooded Foothills for a while now. This might be a reason to finally do it

Yeah I guess going for a few test runs with just a proxy seems like a good idea.

So this is what I'll try to run now (after ordering everything (else) we've discussed)

4 Werebear
    2 Razorclaw Bear
    3 Striped Bears
    2 River Bear
    2 Golden Bear
    2 Pale Bears
    2 Bear Cub
    2 Grizzly Bears
    2 Balduvian Bears
    2 Caller of the Claw

2 Sylvan Library
    2 Words of Wilding
    2 Parallel Evolution
    2 Grizzly Fate
    1 Primal Rage
    1 Drop of Honey

4 Overrun
    3 Coat of Arms

4 Wooded Foothills
    16 Forest

I was thinking about dropping Caller of the Claw to have room for 3 Grizzly Fate and 2 Primal Rage but for a start just 21 creatues feels a bit too few and the card itself is also pretty cool. The most beary druid in the game. That actually isn't a druid.. weird.

Other thoughts are:
    Are 4 Overrun too many? Would 3 Kamahl, Fist of Krosa be even more sufficient?
    Or do I EVEN need to swap numbers for Overrun/Kamahl and Coat of Arms in this build?
    If I had these I would definitely add at least 2 Gaea's Cradle.

The version above (open for some modification) seems to be the most fun. After thinking about those 3 questions the time to theorize should be over and the real deal aka playing the deck shall start. I'm stoked!

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

I thought a bit about the deck and had some ideas.
    You may use some ramp (for flashbacks) and shuffle effect (for SL). What about Thawing Glaciers, Harrow or Far Wanderings? Both have their merits, but I guess the best you can do is to proxy those two Cradles and be done with the thing...
    You're right with the question on Overruns (there needs to be some creatures in the deck to function), but then again Kamahl is legendary, so the best you can do is trying this in real life.
    good luck. This deck is such a blast from the past, I simply cannot understand why I took me nearly a page before I remembered that I also played something similar, although without Portal dudes. (I don't like its graphic design.)

Thawing Glaciers seem to be fitting. I don't think I can push in more nonland cards but maybe two of those.

I guess I'm down to ordering now. Hmm I'm adding up prices and surprisingly the deck isn't as cheap as I would have expected. All those Legacy relevant cards are pushing the price to 180€ or ~ $225. It's not that I can't use them in tournaments but still I think it will take a month or two to get everything together. Haha it's always like this. I end up buying whole new casual decks instead of some Legacy cards. Well ok this time it's both but i was thinking about getting a playset of City of Traitors. Those are about as much as this whole deck I can borrow them but it's always nice to own cards so you don't need to ask everyone to get your deck together. I played Sea Stompy (yeah I'm always in on the obscure decks) in the last few tournaments and I neither own Cities nor Jaces or Forces. Those have to wait I guess because I really want to play bears now!!

And there's something about that I have to disagree with you I really like the Portal sets' card design! Plated Wurm and Spined Wurm both were in the first batch of cards that I bought myself. I think Portal's Winter's Grasp is one of the best looking cards in the game. BUT! All of this is just opinion.

Hamburglar Hlelpler
    Aug 2005
    Nebraska

I guess I find myself splitting lists according to frame whenever possible too - in casual formats anyway, or at least, formats I approach casually. So like, EDH and random stuff we try out at work like "Pauper + 8 Uncommons" and whatnot. So I can appreciate not wanting to cross the streams with card frames!

Also, this is probably a terrible idea but -- instead of the Bees/Honey/Bears route you could throw in stuff like Ring of Kalonia, Ring of Gix, maybe even Sol Ring... because, get it, ring bearers. Ring bears. It's funny. Ring bearer. Heh. Heh heh.

meh

Also I tried using Gatherer to see how many cards use the phrase "bad news" in their flavor text - there are only 3, Goblin Pyromancer, Rod of Ruin, and Ironhoof Ox. So there will be no Bad News Bears, nor will you be the bear(er) of bad news.

I'm trying too hard, aren't I :P I have a strong urge to build-a-bear.dec now
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissection View Post
    Creature type - 'Fuck you mooooooom'
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    EDIT: Tsumi, you are silly.

Just call me Dick.
    Feb 2011
    Your mom's house.

I think the biggest thing is the deep seeded emotional understanding that the right play is the right play regardless of outcomes. The ability to make a decision 5 straight times, lose 5 times because of it, and still make it the 6th time if it's the right play. - Jon Finkel

"Notions of chance and fate are the preoccupation of men engaged in rash undertakings."

...SSSSSSSSSSSSSAH! I take that as a sign of approval.

And it looks like someone watched How I Met Your Mother a bit too much I like the idea but then again I'm German and probably the only one in my casual group who watched the original. So I'd also be the only (sad) one who gets it.

I just renamed the Cockatrice file to build-a-bear.cod Unfortunately the .dec extension was back in MWS. Didn't use that in years.

So this is the most recent list:

4 Werebear
    2 Razorclaw Bear
    3 Striped Bears
    2 River Bear
    2 Golden Bear
    2 Pale Bears
    2 Bear Cub
    2 Grizzly Bears
    2 Balduvian Bears
    2 Caller of the Claw

2 Sylvan Library
    2 Words of Wilding
    2 Parallel Evolution
    2 Grizzly Fate
    2 Primal Rage
    1 Drop of Honey

3 Kamahl, Fist of Krosa
    3 Coat of Arms

4 Wooded Foothills
    2 Thawing Glaciers
    16 Forest

Never owned Thawing Glaciers and also never saw anyone play them. So I just guessed that 2 are right, but I'll order 3. Time will tell.

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

Decklist looks solid. And the price... well, it's no like the bears made some important amount of it, and the fetches+stuff are pricey for a reason. You may always use them in some more "real" deck. :)
    I'm interested how the Glaciers will work for you, it's pretty slow card, much better for control decks (of the past), but then again it's the only solid ramp+shuffle available for your deck, unless you'll add any of the Harrow and its companions. I still feel like your deck needs some kind of ramp to reliably cast the many high-cmc spells. Also, I'd love to see Collective Unconscious and Kamahl's Summons combo working, but this isn't possible withut those Gaea's Cradles, as it's pretty mana-intensive to play on one turn.
    Let us know about any progress! :)

Hamburglar Hlelpler
    Aug 2005
    Nebraska

And it looks like someone watched How I Met Your Mother a bit too much I like the idea but then again I'm German and probably the only one in my casual group who watched the original. So I'd also be the only (sad) one who gets it.
    Ha, actually I forgot that they had a ring bear bit on HIMYM. My wife watches the hell out of that show, I catch an episode from time to time.

It's *almost* too bad that you're going old-frame-only, because Hibernation's End would be fitting and not terrible. (actually the real shame is that Hibernation is a Blue spell)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissection View Post
    Creature type - 'Fuck you mooooooom'
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    EDIT: Tsumi, you are silly.

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

Ha, actually I forgot that they had a ring bear bit on HIMYM. My wife watches the hell out of that show, I catch an episode from time to time.

It's *almost* too bad that you're going old-frame-only, because Hibernation's End would be fitting and not terrible. (actually the real shame is that Hibernation is a Blue spell)
    Hibernation's End is amazing card!

If that card was from actual Ice Age I'd play it, no doubt! Same with Bear Umbra. Both are cool cards but I really want to stick to my retro rule, so I won't. Then again I did not only start this thread to get some suggestions from you guys but also to maybe inspire some to building their own bear decks. You can build it much less expensive, go for it.

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

I cannot build bear deck, I'd be a Bear Decks Palyer then... :)
    My desire is to build something with GWR in it, with lots of creatures and stuff. But then again casual gaming is dead where I live, except for the EDH (which I dislike for its one-of random nature) and then some six-men tables which are an environment more hostile to green dudes than a polluted delta and a coal power plant combined. But I'd love to play with Kird Apes, Savannah Lions, River Boas, twelve burn and some lands. Frankly, this is far out of my budget.

A whole lot of off-topic incoming (still posted since there might be more people who are interested in starting a prosperous casual group):
    Yeah I feel the same about EDH. I had an idea but was never motivated to acutally build a deck. About casual gaming.. is there maybe a local (where you live) Magic forum or maybe national? When we lose too many people we advertise in the biggest German Magic forum. "Looking for new people! We are a friendly group and play somewhat enhanced casual but keep Legacy bannings. If you are interested please answer here, we PM you where we meet..." and so on. You can easily do this the other way around and start a group yourself. Even if some have pretty bad decks at first, Magic is a game of competition. So it's just natural that they up their decks more and more until everyone is on a somewhat even level. We meet in a bar/pub btw. If you or someone else has enough space, even better.

If you or anyone else wants some more advice about this (or anything else related) please PM me to keep this thread about what it is supposed to be: Bears

not playing bear punch in bear deck.

I know its the bear getting punched, but its a bear. ya know bears.

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

Quote Originally Posted by mojoiskewl View Post

not playing bear punch in bear deck.

I know its the bear getting punched, but its a bear. ya know bears.
    Needs altered-into-old-frame massage immediately.

Guys.. GUYS!!! It's ready.

It took exactly 2 years to gather this deck in the way I envisioned it. Phew..

In its current and above visible form:

4 Werebear
    2 Razorclaw Bear
    3 Striped Bears
    1 River Bear
    2 Golden Bear
    2 Pale Bears
    1 Bear Cub
    3 Grizzly Bears
    2 Balduvian Bears
    2 Caller of the Claw

2 Sylvan Library
    2 Words of Wilding
    2 Grizzly Fate
    2 Primal Rage
    2 Drop of Honey

3 Kamahl, Fist of Krosa
    3 Coat of Arms

4 Wooded Foothills
    2 Thawing Glaciers
    4 Tranquil Thicket
    12 Forest

A recent addition is Tranquil Thicket. I browsed through possible non-basics to add, looking for a green one that somehow saccs or in another way ends up in the gy. First I found Hickory Woodlot, which seemed interesting since I can't afford a Gaea's Cradle, but I just didn't feel the artwork for this deck. Remember, it's all about the flavour for this one. Then I went past good old Tranquil Thicket and it dawned me: there's more in this tranquil thicket.. there's bears!!

It's such a nice match with Words of Wilding and can build up threshold for Werebear and Grizzly Fate. Thawing Glaciers will still need some testing and the singleton bears happened due to space shortage. As you can see I wanted to add some pimp with the 3 grizzlies and happened to get my hands on two Drop of Honey.

So much for now I will report back soon with experiences and possible changes. If there are any questions feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Steamflogger; 12-21-2016 at 03:58 PM.

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

That's a beautiful deck!

I think that there are only a few not-so-sure choices. I'd try Collective Unconscious in place of Primal Rage, as I still think that PR does very little due to bears' low stats, while CU adds another dimension to your deck (card advantage), moreover mixed with some interesting possibilites in longer games (like interactions with Grizzly Fate, WoW, Panzerfuker or Kamahl). But I guess it's up to test.
    Also, three Kamahls might be one too many.
    Do I see zero Overrun? Tss-tss...

Jesus Christ, that's one heck of a nice deck. Makes me wanna build something crazy, preferably in green. Also props for the Drop of Honey!

Have you played it a lot? I missed your last posts by a few months, and I'd be really interested in the bears' life; I'm great fan of wildlife.

Thread Information