Thread: [Article] One Journey, One Miracle

We are lost. We can never go home.
    May 2011
    Noricum

[Article] One Journey, One Miracle

Here's my article/report of what happened at GPNJ where I placed fourth!

Let me know what you think!

If you'd like to see more Legacy content over at SCG, then please leave a comment over there and I might be able to contribute more frequently!

Greetings
    My articles here, here, here and here | My current list | Follow me on Twitter | Questions I answered.

May 2011
    Noricum

Re: [Article] One Journey, One Miracle

If you'd like to see more Legacy content, let SCG know either through Like/comment or here:

https://sales.starcitygames.com/cont....php?emailid=2

Greetings
    My articles here, here, here and here | My current list | Follow me on Twitter | Questions I answered.

In the article, you state the following:

As soon as I had understood that Council's Judgment was not good enough to maindeck in the New Jersey Legacy metagame anymore
    Why is Judgment not good enough anymore?

Another question: What do you think about -1 Jace, -1 Terminus, +1 Dig through Time, +1 Supreme Verdict in the maindeck?

May 2011
    Noricum

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    In the article, you state the following:

Why is Judgment not good enough anymore?

Another question: What do you think about -1 Jace, -1 Terminus, +1 Dig through Time, +1 Supreme Verdict in the maindeck?
    Hey,

Judgment is just too slow right now, at least for the unknown opponent. If they can be Storm/Combo or even UR Delver it's practically a dead card. Additionally, it's just plain worse than REB when it comes to a TC infested metagame.

While -1 Jace +1 DTT is a viable move if you anticipate a lot of UR/Infect I would never, like never ever consider going below 4 Terminus. It's the primary gameplan to find a Terminus as soon as possible. And you really want to hit that goal. And there is only one way to do that: 4 Ponder + 4 Terminus alongside the obligatory 4 Top + 4 Brainstorm. So, no. Verdict has no place in this variant of Miracles.

Greetings

Verdict has no place in 4-ponder miracles, even as a 1-of in the sideboard? I'm just curious on your position there, as it does make for a hard reset button to hedge against "statistical delver losses". Though with Treasure Cruise gone now, that may not be an issue anymore.

Thread Information